Author Topic: Breaking from Newsmax.com  (Read 1108 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Breaking from Newsmax.com
« on: October 22, 2012, 02:03:43 PM »

Quinnipiac Ohio: Obama Up by 5 as Women Shift; Sherrod Brown Leads by 9

Riding a wave of strong support among women, President Barack Obama holds a 50-45 percent lead over Republican Gov. Mitt Romney among likely voters in the crucial swing state of Ohio, according to a Quinnipiac University/CBS News poll released today. That’s half the 53-43 percent margin he held when Quinnipiac/CBS News/The New York Times surveyed Buckeye likely voters September 26.

This latest Quinnipiac/CBS survey shows a wide gender gap as President Obama leads 55 – 40 percent among women while Gov. Romney leads 51 – 44 percent among men. Whites back the Republican 51 – 44 percent while blacks go Democratic 91 – 5 percent. Voters with college degrees are divided with 49 percent for Romney and 47 percent for Obama. Voters without degrees back Obama 52 – 43 percent.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Breaking from Newsmax.com
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 02:25:03 PM »

Quinnipiac Ohio: Obama Up by 5 as Women Shift; Sherrod Brown Leads by 9

Riding a wave of strong support among women, President Barack Obama holds a 50-45 percent lead over Republican Gov. Mitt Romney among likely voters in the crucial swing state of Ohio, according to a Quinnipiac University/CBS News poll released today. That’s half the 53-43 percent margin he held when Quinnipiac/CBS News/The New York Times surveyed Buckeye likely voters September 26.

This latest Quinnipiac/CBS survey shows a wide gender gap as President Obama leads 55 – 40 percent among women while Gov. Romney leads 51 – 44 percent among men. Whites back the Republican 51 – 44 percent while blacks go Democratic 91 – 5 percent. Voters with college degrees are divided with 49 percent for Romney and 47 percent for Obama. Voters without degrees back Obama 52 – 43 percent.

Breaking news? Try (somewhat) old news. Plus read what you just posted.

Obama's lead in that poll just got cut IN HALF. In two other Ohio polls, it's tied (Gravis Marketing and Suffolk).

And in Rasmussen, Obama's up by just one.

In other words, as it's been for some time, Ohio is a toss-up. But, the momentum is swinging Romney's way.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 02:31:47 PM »

Obama's lead in that poll just got cut IN HALF. In two other Ohio polls, it's tied (Gravis Marketing and Suffolk).

In other words, as it's been for some time, Ohio is a toss-up. But, the momentum is swinging Romney's way.

The Q poll in Ohio had a +9 Democrat sample.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 02:44:48 PM »

5% is 5%  :D :D :D :D :D nice spin though :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 02:45:54 PM »
The Q poll in Ohio had a +9 Democrat sample.

Color me SHOCKED!!  ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 02:48:52 PM »

5% is 5%  :D :D :D :D :D nice spin though :D

+9 Democrat sampling is +9 Democrat sampling....nice spin though.

And, of course, you're no longer on the Rasmussen bandwagon, since it has Romney in the lead (overall) and Obama up by just 1 in Ohio.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 02:56:54 PM »
+9 Democrat sampling is +9 Democrat sampling....nice spin though.

And, of course, you're no longer on the Rasmussen bandwagon, since it has Romney in the lead (overall) and Obama up by just 1 in Ohio.

what's hannity saying, who's ahead :D :D :D :D :D :D  mcway limbaugh   :D :D :D :D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 03:00:04 PM »
what's hannity saying, who's ahead :D :D :D :D :D :D  mcway limbaugh   :D :D :D :D :D

As usual, when your silly quip gets shot to pieces, you go on this foolish tirade.

Even in this economy, clues are quite inexpensive. Try purchasing one, unless you're waiting for Obama to give them away (along with the cheap phones).

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 03:08:46 PM »
As usual, when your silly quip gets shot to pieces, you go on this foolish tirade.

Even in this economy, clues are quite inexpensive. Try purchasing one, unless you're waiting for Obama to give them away (along with the cheap phones).

it's a poll moron,that's it, just because it has obama ahead you don't like it :D :D :D typ far right dummy. why don't you tell us what the talking snake told you :D :D      mcway, i let talk radio do my thinking for me  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 03:16:07 PM »
it's a poll moron,that's it, just because it has obama ahead you don't like it :D :D :D typ far right dummy. why don't you tell us what the talking snake told you :D :D      mcway, i let talk radio do my thinking for me  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Days late and dollars short, again. Blacken...or is it Whork?

I knew about that poll LONG BEFORE YOU DID, which is why (as usual) you're late to the party. Even with that skewed poll factored into the equation, Ohio is still a toss-up.

And, you don't even want to go there, talking about not liking polls. When Rasmussen's swing state poll had Obama up, you couldn't plaster it here fast or often enough. Just 24 hours later, when it had Romney up again (and he's been up since then), you did the swan dive off the Rasmussen bandwagon.

Pitiful, but it's par for the course for you.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2012, 03:20:15 PM »
lol you guys are all hilarious with sooooooo many threads arguing about polls, why not just wait and see what happens on election day?  You can search as many articles and polls as you can and argue over which is accurate and why, but in the end it'll just be a waste of time once the actual results come out.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2012, 03:22:27 PM »
Days late and dollars short, again. Blacken...or is it Whork?

I knew about that poll LONG BEFORE YOU DID, which is why (as usual) you're late to the party. Even with that skewed poll factored into the equation, Ohio is still a toss-up.

And, you don't even want to go there, talking about not liking polls. When Rasmussen's swing state poll had Obama up, you couldn't plaster it here fast or often enough. Just 24 hours later, when it had Romney up again (and he's been up since then), you did the swan dive off the Rasmussen bandwagon.

Pitiful, but it's par for the course for you.

how old is the earth,go ahead you can ask the talking snake :D :D :D :D :D :D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2012, 03:29:13 PM »
lol you guys are all hilarious with sooooooo many threads arguing about polls, why not just wait and see what happens on election day?  You can search as many articles and polls as you can and argue over which is accurate and why, but in the end it'll just be a waste of time once the actual results come out.

The minutia is part of the sick fun.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2012, 03:31:01 PM »
how old is the earth,go ahead you can ask the talking snake :D :D :D :D :D :D

Still don't want to discuss your abandoning the Rasmussen daily tracking polls, I see.

Perhaps you and Chris Matthews can exchange thrills up your respective legs. But, you'd better hurry; you may only have about two weeks left.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2012, 03:36:56 PM »
Still don't want to discuss your abandoning the Rasmussen daily tracking polls, I see.

Perhaps you and Chris Matthews can exchange thrills up your respective legs. But, you'd better hurry; you may only have about two weeks left.

mcway, i let talk radio do my thinking for me    :D :D :D :D  i thought you said it's going to be a landslide :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2012, 03:46:19 PM »

mcway, i let talk radio do my thinking for me    :D :D :D :D  i thought you said it's going to be a landslide :D

I said no such thing. You must be referring to 333386.

Again, you and Matthews better get your thrill on, while you can. BTW, you suddenly got mushmouthed, on your other thread, when I pointed out what had been in several news outlets for DAYS, regarding the Democrats' angst with the moderator of debate #1.