Author Topic: Strength not Size...  (Read 1486 times)

Ryder

• Getbig I
  • Pimp juice in check...
Strength not Size...
« on: November 25, 2005, 09:24:32 PM »
Just Curious what a good diet woould consist of if i want too ad strength but not size... I was thinking calories down but make sure the protein and other suppliments are all up to par hit me back if you have the answer... ???
Be a Playmaker!

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
Re: Strength not Size...
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 10:49:49 PM »
Just Curious what a good diet woould consist of if i want too ad strength but not size... I was thinking calories down but make sure the protein and other suppliments are all up to par hit me back if you have the answer... ???

Wou just want to get stronger, but not bigger?  Just eat clean, and stay consistent w/ your workout.  Your body will tell you when you are hungry.  You'll notice an immediate appetite stimulation when you start staying consistent in the gym.  Go with what your body needs, and not what you crave.  You should be fine.   

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: Strength not Size...
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 06:52:10 PM »

That's a thin line to walk.  You've got to eat enough to train hard, but not enough to gain weight  :o  I'd have to say that for your goals your focus should be on training manipulation, do you know how to train for strength and power?  Just adjust your carbs from day to day based on training and weight gain or loss, and just train for strength i.e. weight lifter's program, not a bodybuilder's.  8)
just not good enough