Author Topic: Canadian Broads  (Read 38615 times)

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
Re: Canadian Broads
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 06:34:14 PM »
These are all Canadian women
90% of those girls couldn't find Canada on a map........ Of north America

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 06:35:26 PM »
i'm canadian

our women are just that... women

can't generalize... we've got retards here too

So just be my regular cool self and there shouldnt be a problem right? If she has more than one kid, Im out.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2012, 06:36:42 PM »
So just be my regular cool self and there shouldnt be a problem right? If she has more than one kid, Im out.

i agree with that... mid-30s with 1 child is manageable...

plant your seed quick... stake a claim to the vag

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2012, 06:37:30 PM »
Let me tell you something about Canada. Everytime the States tried to invade we kicked your ass. We even had a drunk general push you yanks all the way to the white house and we lit it on fire. In both world wars we had a tenth of the soldiers with twice as many victories. also it took the states two years to goin the wars.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2012, 06:39:14 PM »
Let me tell you something about Canada. Everytime the States tried to invade we kicked your ass. We even had a drunk general push you yanks all the way to the white house and we lit it on fire. In both world wars we had a tenth of the soldiers with twice as many victories. also it took the states two years to goin the wars.
Too bad none of that matters because no one cares about Canada.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2012, 06:41:19 PM »
USA is by far the most powerful military juggernaut in world history and has dominated that position for most of the last 100 years.

World War II was won by the Russians though.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2012, 06:42:43 PM »
World War II was won by the Russian winter though.

Fixed.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2012, 06:44:55 PM »
Fixed.

Yes that was important too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties#Human_losses_by_country

23 million Russians died in WW2.  14% of their population.  That is a humbling statistic.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2012, 06:46:00 PM »
I know but she seems nice. Its not all about just looks with me  anymore.

Not a 6.5, not at all...

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2012, 06:46:36 PM »
America is the least liked country in the world. Americans wear Canadian flags when they travel to Europe to make them look Canadian. And I dont know if you watch the news but Canada has more money than the states now. No one cares about the states. United States, United for what, you have so much obeisity, crime and rascism I cant believe they are not all trying to leave!
Too bad none of that matters because no one cares about Canada.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2012, 06:47:34 PM »

that was in the war of 1812...

those were british soldiers

canada was confederated in 1867

history lesson of peace

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2012, 06:48:49 PM »
America is the least liked country in the world. Americans wear Canadian flags when they travel to Europe to make them look Canadian. And I dont know if you watch the news but Canada has more money than the states now. No one cares about the states. United States, United for what, you have so much obeisity, crime and rascism I cant believe they are not all trying to leave!
Again, you're opinion holds no weight because you're Canadian and no one gives a fuck about Canada.

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2012, 06:50:05 PM »
Canada cares about everyone else. The states only care about themselves!!
Again, you're opinion holds no weight because you're Canadian and no one gives a fuck about Canada.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2012, 06:51:35 PM »

that was in the war of 1812...

those were british soldiers

canada was confederated in 1867

history lesson of peace

I've lived in Canada for the last couple years.  The war of 1812 is a huge point of national pride for Canadians.  When i was in high school (in the US) it was taught exactly as you described.  Sure it took place (partially) in Canada but it was not described as a war between the US and Canada but between the US and Britain.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2012, 06:51:57 PM »
Canada cares about everyone else. The states only care about themselves!!
Still doesn't change the fact that no one gives a shit about Canada.

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2012, 06:53:11 PM »
My point exactly!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Still doesn't change the fact that no one gives a shit about Canada.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2012, 06:53:36 PM »
Lol lets not get started on this, canada isn`t even a real country when you get down to it. Notice how canadians are never mentioned on this site. There`s no point aside from a few from toronto, most could care less about people from the other side of the country.

::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2012, 06:54:03 PM »
My point exactly!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Lol, touche sir, touche.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2012, 07:18:31 PM »
In all honesty, Canada's close ties to the US is like a ball and chain for the Canadian economy.  The Canadian gov has to stop dragging their feet and jump in bed with the Chinese already.  They've got a major hard on for all those natural resources, but the Canadian gov is partly holding off in anticipation that the US will eventually recover and things will be gravy again.  That's not likely to happen.  China will have the worlds most powerful economy in the next decade or so.  Saying that, the current Conservative gov is actually opening up somewhat to the Chinese, even considering a free trade agreement.  In the meantime, Canada will continue chugging along with ~ 2.5% annual GDP growth.  

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2012, 07:29:35 PM »
In all honesty, Canada's close ties to the US is like a ball and chain for the Canadian economy.  The Canadian gov has to stop dragging their feet and jump in bed with the Chinese already.  They've got a major hard on for all those natural resources, but the Canadian gov is partly holding off in anticipation that the US will eventually recover and things will be gravy again.  That's not likely to happen.  China will have the worlds most powerful economy in the next decade or so.  Saying that, the current Conservative gov is actually opening up somewhat to the Chinese, even considering a free trade agreement.  In the meantime, Canada will continue chugging along with ~ 2.5% annual GDP growth.  

your understanding of global economics is similar to peanut butter's understanding of jelly

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2012, 07:40:42 PM »

your understanding of global economics is similar to peanut butter's understanding of jelly

lol. 

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2012, 07:54:04 PM »
1. She's a typical British hog. Fucking desperate of you, but that behaviour is typical of chocolate men.

2. Canada is quickly being replaced by a variety of immigrants, mainly paki's.

3. White people need to wake the fuck up and start sending these immigrants back where they came from. Then you can nuke half their population back to the stone age.

4. Granted, the most beautiful women I've seen were immigrants, not purebred British loyalists. 

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2012, 08:04:41 PM »
Canada is a great Country.  Crime rates are very low.   Likely due to the fact that they don't have a lot of blacks or hispanics there, unlike the US where they are literally everywhere - like rats!

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2012, 08:11:28 PM »
Canada is OK....Don Cherry is a bit of a dick, but Corner Gas and Trailer Park Boys were pretty funny so far as Canuck TV goes.  If she didn't lose her front teeth playing pond hockey...give her a try

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2012, 08:55:49 PM »
What are they like? Personality etc. I've been hit up by one. 35, blonde hair, blue eyes, has kid(s) (dont know how many yet). She's a 6.5. Works in mental health. She seems to talk alot, Ill find out shortly.

Tell me about your women mothercannuckers.

That fucking pig in the pictures is a weak 3/10.

Pigfucker...... ;D