Author Topic: Canadian Broads  (Read 38705 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: Canadian Broads
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2012, 08:57:10 PM »
Something about women from Quebec. Yes there is a % of undesireables, but man there are some incredible babes there.  Unlike, say, Yemen...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2012, 08:58:50 PM »
That fucking pig in the pictures is a weak 3/10.

Pigfucker...... ;D

I'm not here to argue her number on the rating scale but at least give me a chance to fuck her before calling me a pig fucker.  You may have just cost this broad some Wiggcock.  Good job buddy.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2012, 09:00:30 PM »
I'm not here to argue her number on the rating scale but at least give me a chance to fuck her before calling me a pig fucker.  You may have just cost this broad some Wiggcock.  Good job buddy.

You stick your dick in that Polish gutter slut and I will lose what little respect I had for you.

Unless you PTPS.... ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2012, 09:03:10 PM »
You stick your dick in that Polish gutter slut and I will lose what little respect I had for you.

Unless you PTPS.... ;D

I don't know man, my confidence is pretty shot.  She's gonna have to put in alot of work now.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2012, 09:41:14 PM »
I don't know man, my confidence is pretty shot.  She's gonna have to put in alot of work now.

Dude.....snap out of it.

Those flat pancake tits, cottage cheese ass, 6-inch diameter gash, and a pussy that smells like Doritos corn chips is NOT the way to bust a slump. That chick will be the worst dead fish lay this side of Mike Arvilla.  ;D

Get down to the Outlet Malls at E. Warm Springs Rd. and pick up on the Japanese tourists spending their Vegas vacation money.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2012, 09:44:00 PM »

As long as she has at least 40" of hipsize, i say go for it buddy.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2012, 09:47:25 PM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2012, 10:30:29 PM »
Now I see why you were asking for my hipsize Kwon. 

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2012, 10:36:13 PM »
The Great Ones Daughter

Lol :D, nails this is a great post too bad 90% of Getbig is to stupid to get the joke...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2012, 10:39:47 PM »
I actually dated an Italian Canadian guy for a while.  Very hot, very friendly and loved his accent. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2012, 10:47:15 PM »
More pics please.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2012, 11:11:24 PM »
Now I see why you were asking for my hipsize Kwon. 

Why did you think i was asking for it? :D

Decent Hipsize only means one thing.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2012, 11:33:35 PM »
Lol :D, nails this is a great post too bad 90% of Getbig is to stupid to get the joke...

Spent a season with 99 when I was a much younger man. Hard to believe such a total dweeb would get to score with Janet.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2012, 11:36:43 PM »
Here she is.

Chunky version of Kim Basinger.  Canadian bitches love to be mouthfucked.  Make sure you offer or there won't be a second date.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2012, 11:39:18 PM »

Anybody that would fuck this, would fuck an ugly man.

End of story....

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2012, 01:41:41 AM »
I actually dated an Italian Canadian guy for a while.  Very hot, very friendly and loved his cock in my ass. 

Fixed

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2012, 02:31:47 AM »
I'm from the US but I live in Canada and this morning at the gym I saw the hottest woman I've ever seen my life, she was seriously just breathtaking and flawless in every conceivable way.

what was here ethnic heritage? i'll bet italian ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2012, 02:40:41 AM »
ppl say switzerland has the best looking women, but i dont think so, maybe face-wise, yeah.

but best physique woman are found in nations where ppl have little money for food.

ofc youll see a hottie in canda or usa once in a while between all the fatso whales, but these will be occupied by the few with money or theyll be strippers.

good points dude

but these Polish girls are getting fatter by the year :'( :'( :'( but still not as bad as these American beach whales :D

and the itailian-swiss and french-swiss are much hotter than the geman-swiss IMHO

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2012, 02:55:48 AM »
Follow your dreams Wiggs - they're calling your lady ugly because they want you to stop from interbreeding.

MikMaq

« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2012, 03:06:58 AM »
1. She's a typical British hog. Fucking desperate of you, but that behaviour is typical of chocolate men.

2. Canada is quickly being replaced by a variety of immigrants, mainly paki's.

3. White people need to wake the fuck up and start sending these immigrants back where they came from. Then you can nuke half their population back to the stone age.

4. Granted, the most beautiful women I've seen were immigrants, not purebred British loyalists. 
Need to wake up what the fuck are you even talking about, your a complete fucking moron my friend. In canada race and shit is such a non issue.

Immigrants go to toronto and vancouver for the first part, both places were never ever trurly settled by canadians. Toronto`s all dago`s and pollocks, very few actual white canadians, and vancouver is more portlandia than canada.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2012, 03:25:28 AM »
Need to wake up what the fuck are you even talking about, your a complete fucking moron my friend. In canada race and shit is such a non issue.

Immigrants go to toronto and vancouver for the first part, both places were never ever trurly settled by canadians. Toronto`s all dago`s and pollocks, very few actual white canadians, and vancouver is more portlandia than canada.

Clearly, you have no idea what you speak of. Take your anti-white venom speak elsewhere. 

MikMaq

« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2012, 03:27:21 AM »

Clearly, you have no idea what you speak of. Take your anti-white venom speak elsewhere. 
Anti white, what the fuck are you even talking about, I live in one of the whitest parts of the fucking country. world.

Tomanater

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Eat-Sleep-Train-Grow
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2012, 09:42:12 AM »
My impression every time I go to Canada = Really hot girls dating Really goofy looking guys!
::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2012, 09:46:36 AM »
Canada per capita has wayyyy more hot chicks than the USA.  Mexicans and blacks fuck it up for the US.  Lots fo hot whores in Canada

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2012, 10:58:17 AM »
what was here ethnic heritage? i'll bet italian ;)

She had brown hair and was very tan so possibly.  I did not talk to her of course because I'm a pussy.