Author Topic: Review my setup --First Cycle Researched out--  (Read 1022 times)

DbleAron

• Getbig I
Review my setup --First Cycle Researched out--
« on: October 22, 2012, 10:24:49 PM »
I have been lurking for a while here and on some other sites gathering as much info as I can, learning all the acronyms and code words then trying to sort it all out.

Here is what I have come up with/picked up from the inter webs:

Wk 1-15 Sustanon 250 500mg each week (EOD .5 CC = 125mg) *SUN, TUES, THURS, SAT * MON, WED, FRI, SUN*
Wk 2-15 Arimidex .25 mg ED <-- Off set gyno (Puffy, Bumpy, Itchy Nips) Is this an "if needed" dose?????
Wk 1-16 Nolvadex 20mg ED <--Again seems like a hit or miss if I need to add this or not so looking for insight
Wk 16-19 clomid (day 1 300mg, day 2-11 100mg ed (every day), day 12-21 50 mg ed *starts 21 days after week 15*)

Running this with my 2900 cal diet, includes 245 carbs, 45g fat & 345g Protein

Currently 158 lbs, 6ft. I am in the best shape I have been in the last 5 years, since stopping gymnastics back in high school (read: pinnacle of fit). Not looking to bulk on my first cycle as much as I am looking to gain slight growth and higher definition.

Also if anyone wants to take the time to reach out to me via PM or email I can go over with the gear I have collected as I would like an opinion on it as well.

Thanks for taking the time to help me out.

Cheers

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Review my setup --First Cycle Researched out--
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 02:35:02 AM »
Looks good, just start the clomid at 100 mg per day no need for 300 mg that amount wont kick start but will make you feel like shit. Other then that all of the above looks pretty good as for the diet it seems very strict which is fine but you should add in more fat, healthy fats. That will help you in more ways than either of us even knows, but 45 g per day is very little at least for long periods of time.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DbleAron

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 01:54:22 PM »
Thanks, I'm sure I will cheat on the food now and then.

Thoughts on the Arim? Only on onset or just take it to full out prevent? All the answers seem hit or miss on yes or only on signs of gyno.

I am still trying to god some data in how it's administered, usually just a glut pin with an insulin needle or use the 1.5 25g hardware like with the sust?

Thanks again, and like the avitar, hopefully we get a season soon.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 02:06:54 PM »
Thanks, I'm sure I will cheat on the food now and then.

Thoughts on the Arim? Only on onset or just take it to full out prevent? All the answers seem hit or miss on yes or only on signs of gyno.

I am still trying to god some data in how it's administered, usually just a glut pin with an insulin needle or use the 1.5 25g hardware like with the sust?

Thanks again, and like the avitar, hopefully we get a season soon.

Anytime.

Take arimidex only if you need it, with those conservative doses it's unlikely that you'll need it, unless you are extremely sensitive to estrogen sides, most are not. Are you asking how arimidex is taken? If so, you need some more research. The most common version is tablets and obviously you will just swallow them, same with the liquid version. I have never seen or heard of legit inj. arimidex and i've been in this game fairly long. The reason i suggest that you only use it if absolutely necessary is because some bloat is actually good and arimidex has it's own side effects, which are very real, but obviously dose dependent and vary from person to person. But crashed lipid values, dry joints etc. are more of a rule than an exception.

And yeah NHL lockout sucks big time.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG