Author Topic: Obama World Apology Tour  (Read 4416 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama World Apology Tour
« on: October 23, 2012, 11:37:57 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Obama World Apology Tour
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 02:09:03 PM »
most anti-American president in history.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 07:31:46 PM »
most anti-American president in history.

Probably the only.

How this scumbag got elected I'll never understand.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 10:26:27 PM »
Obama didn't apologize for Hiroshima so stop that lie.

There's nothing more American than using power and influence to do whatever you want.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2016, 12:19:26 AM »
Obama didn't apologize for Hiroshima so stop that lie.

There's nothing more American than using power and influence to do whatever you want.

He didn't apologize in so many words but he called dropping the bomb evil.  If that isn't an apology I don't know what is.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2016, 12:24:22 AM »
He didn't apologize in so many words but he called dropping the bomb evil.  If that isn't an apology I don't know what is.

Beating women is evil.  Burning witches is evil.  Lots of shit in the history of the nation is evil.   NO need to apologize in 2016 for something done decades ago by people no longer living. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2016, 03:56:41 PM »
NO need to apologize in 2016 for something done decades ago by people no longer living. 

Especially considering how many lives dropping those bomb actually saved.  The Japanese Emperor had previously commanded all Japanese people to fight to the last man.  We dropped the bombs and they all said no mas.  also, President Obunghole must have forgotten that the Japanese actually attacked us first when we weren't even involved in the war.  You want to talk about evil, he should read up on what the Japanese did to prisoners of war.  Unnecessary and excessive cruelty.  I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my grandfather for having the courage to travel to Southeast Asia and fight those cocksuckers.  He was twice the man our President could ever hope to be.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2016, 04:15:16 PM »
Especially considering how many lives dropping those bomb actually saved.  The Japanese Emperor had previously commanded all Japanese people to fight to the last man.  We dropped the bombs and they all said no mas.  also, President Obunghole must have forgotten that the Japanese actually attacked us first when we weren't even involved in the war.  You want to talk about evil, he should read up on what the Japanese did to prisoners of war.  Unnecessary and excessive cruelty.  I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my grandfather for having the courage to travel to Southeast Asia and fight those cocksuckers.  He was twice the man our President could ever hope to be.

good point.   If we invaded that islands, we could have killed a million of them.   

Granted, there probably was a way to use a nuke that wasn't 90k civilians... but we wanted to keep the govt in place (avoid nuking tokyo), terrorize the shit out of them to get the public behind it, blah blah. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2016, 04:33:22 PM »
good point.   If we invaded that islands, we could have killed a million of them.   

Granted, there probably was a way to use a nuke that wasn't 90k civilians... but we wanted to keep the govt in place (avoid nuking tokyo), terrorize the shit out of them to get the public behind it, blah blah. 

When you have an Emperor that you believe is a God, you're gonna have a bad time.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2016, 05:14:44 PM »
Especially considering how many lives dropping those bomb actually saved.  The Japanese Emperor had previously commanded all Japanese people to fight to the last man.  We dropped the bombs and they all said no mas.  also, President Obunghole must have forgotten that the Japanese actually attacked us first when we weren't even involved in the war.  You want to talk about evil, he should read up on what the Japanese did to prisoners of war.  Unnecessary and excessive cruelty.  I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my grandfather for having the courage to travel to Southeast Asia and fight those cocksuckers.  He was twice the man our President could ever hope to be.

Japanese Unit 731, who conducted some of the cruelest human experimentation and torture, were given immunity by General MacArthur.

Between 1932 and 1945 scientists and doctors with the Imperial Japanese Army conducted thousands of medical experiments on human beings.  This testing program surpassed in scale, extent, and duration that of Nazi doctors in German-occupied Europe.  More importantly, these experiments also included a biological weapons testing program, which even the Germans never attempted.  These activities took place in a series of research camps established in the Japanese puppet-state of Manchukuo (Manchuria), which Japan had conquered from China in 1931.  The subjects of the testing included civilians and prisoners of war, among which were Chinese, Koreans, Russians, Mongolians, Americans, and POWs from other Allied countries.  Symbolic of their disdain for human life, the Japanese referred to these testing subjects as "Maruta" or "logs".

Within the Unit 731 complex numerous factories and laboratories produced chemicals and biological agents, among which were disease-infected fleas and plague bacteria.  Autopsies and other controlled experiments were carried out as well.  These included, but were not limited to

The testing of grenades, flame throwers, and bombs on human beings.
The removal of entire bodily organs purposely infected with various diseases in order to see the effect of the disease on the organ.
Amputations of limbs for studying the impact of blood loss.
Frostbite experiments.
Operations on subjects in which parts of organs would be removed , limbs would be moved around on the body, and healthy organs would be removed to study the reaction of the body.
Food and water deprivation to study the effect and duration before death.
Air pressure experiments in which subjects died.
Burning experiments to determine the physiological effect of fire on the human body.
X-ray radiation experiments
Combining animal and human blood experiments.
Simulated stroke experiments using air bubbles.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2016, 10:27:54 PM »
The Japanese were pretty evil. Where's their apology?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Ignatowski

Ignatowski's death is also mentioned in the book Flags of Our Fathers, coauthored by the son of flag raiser John Bradley. The following are his recollections of Ignatowski's death:

"I have tried so hard to block this out. To forget it. We could choose a buddy to go in with. My buddy was a guy from Milwaukee. We were pinned down in one area. Someone elsewhere fell injured and I ran to help out, and when I came back my buddy was gone. I couldn’t figure out where he was. I could see all around, but he wasn’t there. And nobody knew where he was.

A few days later someone yelled that they’d found him. They called me over because I was a corpsman. The Japanese had pulled him underground and tortured him. His fingernails... his tongue... It was terrible. I’ve tried hard to forget all this."

Many years later, in researching my father’s life, I asked Cliff Langley, Doc’s co-corpsman, about the discovery of Iggy’s body. Langley told me it looked to him as though Ralph Ignatowski had endured just about every variety of physical cruelty imaginable.

"Both his arms were fractured," Langley said. "They just hung there, there like arms on a broken doll. He had been bayoneted repeatedly. The back of his head had been smashed in."

Other eyewitness reports further indicated that Ignatowski had been tortured in the cave by the Japanese for three days, during which time they also cut out his eyes, cut off his ears, smashed in his teeth, and cut off his genitalia

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2016, 10:30:14 PM »
The Japanese were pretty evil. Where's their apology?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Ignatowski

Ignatowski's death is also mentioned in the book Flags of Our Fathers, coauthored by the son of flag raiser John Bradley. The following are his recollections of Ignatowski's death:

"I have tried so hard to block this out. To forget it. We could choose a buddy to go in with. My buddy was a guy from Milwaukee. We were pinned down in one area. Someone elsewhere fell injured and I ran to help out, and when I came back my buddy was gone. I couldn’t figure out where he was. I could see all around, but he wasn’t there. And nobody knew where he was.

A few days later someone yelled that they’d found him. They called me over because I was a corpsman. The Japanese had pulled him underground and tortured him. His fingernails... his tongue... It was terrible. I’ve tried hard to forget all this."

Many years later, in researching my father’s life, I asked Cliff Langley, Doc’s co-corpsman, about the discovery of Iggy’s body. Langley told me it looked to him as though Ralph Ignatowski had endured just about every variety of physical cruelty imaginable.

"Both his arms were fractured," Langley said. "They just hung there, there like arms on a broken doll. He had been bayoneted repeatedly. The back of his head had been smashed in."

Other eyewitness reports further indicated that Ignatowski had been tortured in the cave by the Japanese for three days, during which time they also cut out his eyes, cut off his ears, smashed in his teeth, and cut off his genitalia.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2016, 08:54:49 AM »

He didn't even say that.

You either didn't listen to the speech or haven't read it.

He said "Still, every act of aggression between nations, every act of terror and corruption and cruelty and oppression that we see around the world, shows our work is never done. We may not be able to eliminate man's capacity to do evil. So nations and the alliances that we form must possess the means to defend ourselves. But among those nations like my own that hold nuclear stockpiles, we must have the courage to escape the logic of fear and pursue a world without them. "

That is the only use of the word evil in the speech.

Who did you listen to about this? Some Facebook post?

Look Obama isn't perfect, but you guys want to act like he's the devil for absolutely stupid reasons.

You want to blast him for civil liberties? Fine. You want to say that his administration has done some stupid shit like fast and furious, ok. No problem.

But this kind of stuff just makes Obama haters look like idiots.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2016, 02:41:17 PM »
He didn't even say that.

You either didn't listen to the speech or haven't read it.

He said "Still, every act of aggression between nations, every act of terror and corruption and cruelty and oppression that we see around the world, shows our work is never done. We may not be able to eliminate man's capacity to do evil. So nations and the alliances that we form must possess the means to defend ourselves. But among those nations like my own that hold nuclear stockpiles, we must have the courage to escape the logic of fear and pursue a world without them. "

That is the only use of the word evil in the speech.

Who did you listen to about this? Some Facebook post?

Look Obama isn't perfect, but you guys want to act like he's the devil for absolutely stupid reasons.

You want to blast him for civil liberties? Fine. You want to say that his administration has done some stupid shit like fast and furious, ok. No problem.

But this kind of stuff just makes Obama haters look like idiots.

This is from the transcript I read.

“Let all the souls here rest in peace, for we shall not repeat the evil,” the president said. “We come to ponder the terrible force unleashed in the not so distant past. We come to mourn the dead.”

Who is right?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2016, 02:58:33 PM »
This is from the transcript I read.

“Let all the souls here rest in peace, for we shall not repeat the evil,” the president said. “We come to ponder the terrible force unleashed in the not so distant past. We come to mourn the dead.”

Who is right?

Me actually.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/28/world/asia/text-of-president-obamas-speech-in-hiroshima-japan.html?_r=0

Unless you care to show me the entire transcript you're reading.

As I said, he only used the word evil one time.

As a matter of fact, he also only used the word "repeat" one time.

In this paragraph.

"For this, too, is what makes our species unique. We’re not bound by genetic code to repeat the mistakes of the past. We can learn. We can choose. We can tell our children a different story, one that describes a common humanity, one that makes war less likely and cruelty less easily accepted."

You didn't read any transcript of the speech really did you?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2016, 08:04:04 PM »
Me actually.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/28/world/asia/text-of-president-obamas-speech-in-hiroshima-japan.html?_r=0

Unless you care to show me the entire transcript you're reading.

As I said, he only used the word evil one time.

As a matter of fact, he also only used the word "repeat" one time.

In this paragraph.

"For this, too, is what makes our species unique. We’re not bound by genetic code to repeat the mistakes of the past. We can learn. We can choose. We can tell our children a different story, one that describes a common humanity, one that makes war less likely and cruelty less easily accepted."

You didn't read any transcript of the speech really did you?

Great, now I have to go back and listen to President Fuckface's entire speech.  The site I got my info from isn't one of my usual ones but up to this point I considered them pretty reliable.  I'm going to research further and if I find out they fucked me over and printed bullshit then I will be contacting them to tell them off and I will put them on blast here. Obozo says enough outrageous shit, you don't need to exaggerate or fabricate stuff to make him look bad.   

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2016, 10:11:00 PM »
Great, now I have to go back and listen to President Fuckface's entire speech.  The site I got my info from isn't one of my usual ones but up to this point I considered them pretty reliable.  I'm going to research further and if I find out they fucked me over and printed bullshit then I will be contacting them to tell them off and I will put them on blast here. Obozo says enough outrageous shit, you don't need to exaggerate or fabricate stuff to make him look bad.   

I agree.

He doesn't need exaggerations to say and do stupid shit. He does plenty on his own. Let us know if the NY times lied too. I usually trust them, but if they are lying about this, then we need to know.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2016, 10:13:39 AM »

excellent response