Author Topic: TRUMPTOBER Surprise tommorow: FFFAAAAIIIILLLLLLL  (Read 2638 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
TRUMPTOBER Surprise tommorow: FFFAAAAIIIILLLLLLL
« on: October 23, 2012, 02:52:55 PM »
Does Trump Have Obama Divorce Papers? And If He Did, Why Would He Release Them?
 New York Mag ^

Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 5:26:50 PM by TigerClaws

For a while today, it seemed like Donald Trump's "big ... very big ... very big" bombshell revelation about President Obama, which he has promised to unveil on Twitter tomorrow, might be an anonymous rumor that Obama sold cocaine in college, but Trump's right-hand man, Michael Cohen, has denied it. Trump's scoop is "substantially more important to the American people," Cohen told Daily Caller. Or ... is it? Douglas Kass, a Florida-based investor who appears on CNBC’s talkshow ‘Squawkbox’ where Trump is often a commentator, tweeted to his 48,000 followers: 'High above the Alps my Gnome has heard that Donald Trump will announce that he has unearthed divorce papers between the Prez and his wife.'

(Excerpt) Read more at nymag.com ...

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/10/trump-obama-divorce-papers.html

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
If he's gay....I could care less.

Gay or straight he's been a terrible President.

I could see Mr and Mrs Obama sleeping in different bedrooms.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm still waiting for Trump to release the shocking info that his "investigators" found in Hawaii

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I hope if Trump does have the paperwork, he has Larry sinclaire at the presser

If he's gay....I could care less.

Gay or straight he's been a terrible President.

I could see Mr and Mrs Obama sleeping in different bedrooms.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Up on Drudge. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
I'm still waiting for Trump to release the shocking info that his "investigators" found in Hawaii

They found out that Trump had to pull a stupid stunt to hype his crappy reality TV show.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Up on Drudge. 

didn't Drudge have the "story" about Romneys love child too

I thought someone had posted that hear (mabye 240)?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Hugo had a story about that.   If it's not fake, i think it'd actually HELP romney in today's climate.    baby born out of wedlock, yeah, that would humanize him and probably win him the election.

If ALLRED is trying to get somethign unsealed in family court that was sealed in mass.... well, who knows, that might be huge;
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/10/gloria-allred-mitt-romney-october-surprise-gag-order

Trump doing nothing but trying to muddy the waters and attach his name to anything in the news.   Publicity whore.  Allred is too - but in the end, her clients are usually vindicated.  Trump is nothing more than a lifelong liberal who shows up to pretend he is running for president every few times, suckering in the asshats every time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I predicted Allred would pull out this baby daddy stuff 5 minutes after the final debate - so that Romney wouldn't have a national playform to dismiss the rumors.

A court case against Mitt in family court in Mass where he had it sealed...
A babysitter that had a baby with Mitt's eyebrows that mitt insisted she give up for adoption...
Two weeks before an election where mitt is trending for the WIN...

Gulp!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LOL so big bird, binders, garbagemen and now love children...

romney had a great line last night when he said that attacking him wasnt an agenda.

obamas agenda is deflecting from his lack of agenda.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
33 are you retarded or something? I thought you were a lawyer, no way in hell that's the truth dude, you fall for bullshit so easily. Trump is a fucking clown.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

romney had a great line last night when he said that attacking him wasnt an agenda.

where's your fake outrage about 333386 title about showing obama's a twink  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D typ. repub

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I think Trump is just doing this to tell the left, if they think they can use Gloria Allred to try and derail Romney's campaign, they're going to find that two can play that game.

We'll see what happens.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

where's your fake outrage about 333386 title about showing obama's a twink  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D typ. repub
so I guess the fact you werent outraged about big bird, binders, garbage men etc means you agree with those idiotic attacks too?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I think Trump is just doing this to tell the left, if they think they can use Gloria Allred to try and derail Romney's campaign, they're going to find that two can play that game.

We'll see what happens.

probably VERY true - Romney, without a doubt, knows that Allred is trying to get unsealed.   Trump doing his dirty work, awesome.

It'd be hiilarious to see both sides unleash some bombshell octobers surprises simultansouesly!  Romney's babysitter's kid vs. Obama divorce papers, competing for the same headlines on the same night... that'd be some HISTORICAL shit!  haha

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
probably VERY true - Romney, without a doubt, knows that Allred is trying to get unsealed.   Trump doing his dirty work, awesome.

It'd be hiilarious to see both sides unleash some bombshell octobers surprises simultansouesly!  Romney's babysitter's kid vs. Obama divorce papers, competing for the same headlines on the same night... that'd be some HISTORICAL shit!  haha

I've also heard rumbling, ranging from an ex-Mormon, claiming Romney "bullied" her into not having an abortion when it was thought her life was in danger, to a supposed ex-maid saying she had an affair with Romney.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Looking like it might not be an affair at all...

THIS makes sense:

He Lied In Testimony Saying The Value Of Staples Was Far Below What Was True Which Means......

The Wife Got Lots Less $$$ In The Divorce Settlement.

Allred gets her womens issue case.   Romney looks like shit with women voters, who can decide the election.

Romney's role would have been to hide assets?  not HUGE but not helpful.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re Obama as a twink...I love how Drudge constantly refers to Reggie Love as Obama's "body man"....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Everyday for the last three months has been.an.October surprise for Obama. Just another one today.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
They found out that Trump had to pull a stupid stunt to hype his crappy reality TV show.
haha.

I see what you did there.
G

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Your agenda is sucking Romneys dick.
You are pathetic

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Your agenda is sucking Romneys dick.
You are pathetic

^Truth^

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Supposedly its coming at noon. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Looking like it might not be an affair at all...

THIS makes sense:

He Lied In Testimony Saying The Value Of Staples Was Far Below What Was True Which Means......

The Wife Got Lots Less $$$ In The Divorce Settlement.

Allred gets her womens issue case.   Romney looks like shit with women voters, who can decide the election.

Romney's role would have been to hide assets?  not HUGE but not helpful.

Hardly!! Women will see this as nothing more than a sideshow and a desperate attempt by Obama supporters to stop the bleeding. If they're miffed by the near-fisticuffs of the second debate, this will definitely turn them off.

Remember, the left has accused Romney of far worse than this.