Author Topic: Gloria Allred will be in a Boston area courtroom Wednesday to unseal the sworn t  (Read 2284 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
bathhouse Barry is pretrified of his gay liaisons at the bathhouses being made public.

is there any chance it would blowback on repubs as taking it to a really bad level?  Dirty politics can be obvious.  The thing here is that Obama can condemn Allred with a wink, and he's a million miles from her domestic bullshit.

Trump, on the other hand, is very close with Romney.  He'd have to disavow another prez candidate with whom he stood onstage. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
is there any chance it would blowback on repubs as taking it to a really bad level?  Dirty politics can be obvious.  The thing here is that Obama can condemn Allred with a wink, and he's a million miles from her domestic bullshit.

Trump, on the other hand, is very close with Romney.  He'd have to disavow another prez candidate with whom he stood onstage. 

If anyone is keeping score....

Business Success Scoring: Out of 10.

Trump 4

Romney 10.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Obama got Jack Ryan out of the Illinois senate race by getting his divorce records unsealed...the Tribune did the dirty work of filing the papers....but the campaign most likely  put the word out that there was something worth looking into.  I have no doubt that someone close to the campaign gave Allred the nod to pursue this...she's a huge Obama supporter.

Trump.....I believe would act on his own, he's kind of a loose cannon.  But I have no doubt the Romney people have bushels of opposition research on Obama.  It's how the game is played.

At some point...maybe it's this year..or the next one...we'll hit a tipping point ad this kind of bullshit will start backfiring. 

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Allred is in court this morning with Maureen Stemberg Sullivan...ex wife of Staples founder Tom Sullivan.  Good luck with this.  Maureen got a $4 million divorce settlement and blew it on legal fees trying to get the settlement overturned and defending a defamation suit brought by her ex husband.   She sounds like a nut.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
LOL.   If this is all they got - geeeeeeeez are they desperate

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
ROmney is WINNING right now.  There is NO WAY he wants family court drama against obama coming out right now, making repubs look like a prick.  not a chance.  This is just trump trying to insert his name into everything like he always does.  He did this at the convention too, since he wasn't getting any airtime.  Why not try it 2 weeks before election.   It's Wed morning - Trump just keeps on dangling it, huh?

It you look at trump, you gotta wonder who he's working for.   Lifelong lib, being paid tens of millions $ each year by liberal-ass NBC.  He made the GOP nomination process a circus.  He made the birther movement a joke despite their real facts.  He says he's a conservative, but his results just keep pwning the GOP.   Obama NEEDS pity and backlash voting if he will have any chance to win - and Trump conveniently shows up (with romney LEADING) and Trump decides to introduce family divorce shit from 12 years ago?

Trump has helped embarass the GOP a lot this year.  He's too smart to keep doing this accidentally.  And NBC keeps paying him and keeping that stupid show afloat.   I wonder, at some point, if repubs ask who trump is really helping... cause it's not the GOP ;)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"Ms. Allred's client feels that the public needs to know about Governor Mitt Romney's role in this very important case. Governor Romney is running for President of the United States and this goes to a very important character issues," the insider revealed. It's unclear if Governor Romney will have lawyers present at the hearing on Wednesday morning.

The emergency hearing will take place at the Norfolk Probate & Family Court in Canton, Massachusetts, and Justice Jennifer Ulwick will oversee the proceedings which will begin at 9 a.m. EST.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
EXCLUSIVE: Gloria Allred Met with Obama Before 'October Surprise'
 http://nation.foxnews.com/gloria-allred/2012/10/24/exclusive-gloria-allred-met-obama-two-weeks-october-surprise ^

Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 6:04:43 PM by kcvl

DNC delegate and partisan Democrat lawyer Gloria Allred attended the “30 Days to Victory” Obama fundraiser at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on October 7th…featuring George Clooney and musical acts Katy Perry, Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Bon Jovi and Earth, Wind & Fire. After the fundraiser, Allred admitted to O’Reilly Factor correspondent Jesse Watters that she “just had a few words with the President” backstage, “he had some very kind words for me,” and “knows of my work…” but would not elaborate more on the details of her conversation. Now, two weeks later Allred is spearheading an “October surprise” targeting Mitt Romney just days before the election.

Allred is looking to unseal testimony that the GOP presidential candidate gave in the divorce case of Staples founder Tom Stemberg. Staples was founded with seed money from Romney's firm, Bain Capital and Stemberg is a Romney surrogate. Allred appeared in court today with ex-wife Maureen Stemberg. Many are wondering if there is any coordination between the Obama campaign and Gloria Allred, considering the relationship involved…

JESSE WATTERS, FOX NEWS: Now, be honest, were you here for the musical acts or President Obama?

GLORIA ALLRED: I'm a very proud supporter of President Obama. I was an elected Obama delegate to the democratic National Convention, I just had a few words with the President.

WATTERS: What did he tell you?

ALLRED: Well, I'll just say he was very kind to me. He had some very kind words to me. And he knows of my work for women's rights. And I of course am very appreciative of everything he has done and everything I know he will do in four years for women's rights. And it's so essential that we re-elect President Obama because the alternative is just unthinkable.

(Excerpt) Read more at nation.foxnews.com