Author Topic: Man beaten as he confronted men removing Romney-Ryan signs from yard  (Read 3672 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
A Wisconsin state senator says his adult son was attacked in the early-morning hours on Friday by two men after he confronted them as they removed a Romney-Ryan sign outside his home.

State Sen. Neal Kedzie says his son, Sean, was wrestled to the ground by the two and stuck repeatedly on the head and face.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/22/wisconsin-state-senator-says-son-beaten-as-confronted-men-removing-romneyryan/#ixzz2AAM5MTkq

:

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Man beaten as he confronted men removing Romney-Ryan signs from yard
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 04:48:33 PM »
Do most irrational acts of protest come from the left?

It seems that almost every time violence, vandalism, and/or other inappropriate behavior accompanies political rallies, demonstrations, or even random small-scale incidents such as this, liberals are the perpetrators.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 05:15:32 PM »
Liberals are all about freedom of speech just as long as what you say falls in line with what they want to hear.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 05:23:14 PM »
I feel this may be on the same line as the woman who had a B cut into her face.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 05:26:09 PM »

haha... I forgot about that psycho  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 05:35:06 PM »

she carved that shit backwards with makeup.  What a douche she was. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 05:44:01 PM »
hannity will want to know where obama was when this happened ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2012, 06:11:07 PM »
hannity will want to know where obama was when this happened ;D

more crazed obama supporters.   this yard violence must stop.  iit's always the liberals that do these crazy things, i read it on the internet. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 02:45:58 AM »
A Wisconsin state senator says his adult son was attacked in the early-morning hours on Friday by two men after he confronted them as they removed a Romney-Ryan sign outside his home.

State Sen. Neal Kedzie says his son, Sean, was wrestled to the ground by the two and stuck repeatedly on the head and face.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/22/wisconsin-state-senator-says-son-beaten-as-confronted-men-removing-romneyryan/#ixzz2AAM5MTkq

They should have killed that little homo

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2012, 03:25:20 AM »

Q.E.D.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2012, 06:38:39 AM »
Skip to comments.
Senator’s son: ‘I could have been killed’ in attack
Wisconsin Reporter ^ | 10-24-12 | M. D. Kittle

Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:40:15 AM by afraidfortherepublic

MADISON — Sean Kedzie says he couldn’t breathe. His vision was quickly dimming.

Just before he passed out, Kedzie said one of his two male attackers released him from a chokehold in his own front yard. “It was right at the last second. Who knows … I have no clue what they were capable of,” the 22-year-old Whitewater resident told Wisconsin Reporter Tuesday.

“Those guys don’t realize I could have been put in a coma, I could have been killed. Things have been taken to whole new level,” he added.

BATTLE SCARS: Sean Kedzie, son of state Sen. Neal Kedzie, R-Elkhorn, days after Sean says he was the victim of politically motivated attack. Whitewater police continued their investigation into Kedzie’s report that two men attacked him early Friday morning at his home after he confronted them about stealing his Romney/Ryan campaign yard sign.

Kedzie said he confronted the two men — both described as white, one suspect about 6-foot, 195 pounds — and in their early 20s. The man who Kedzie said took the sign set it down in his yard and, before he knew it, the other man was attacking him. Kedzie said the men wrestled him to the ground, put him in a chokehold and screamed, “Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan suck!” and other politically charged invectives.

“It went from zero to 60 with the flip of the switch,” he said. “I never really stood a chance. These guys must have had in their minds what they were going to do when I walked up to them.”

He’s not your average alleged assault victim. He’s the son of state Sen. Neal Kedzie, of Elkhorn, a prominent, outspoken Republican who has served in the Senate for the past decade.

And Neal Kedzie is no stranger to attacks he said were perpetrated under political animosity.

His Elkhorn home has been the subject of several acts of vandalism, police confirm. The senator said he has had to clean dead fish and nails off his yard and driveway on several occasions.

“I have a flat tire on my car in my driveway right now because someone threw nails,” Neal Kedzie told Wisconsin Reporter.

The Kedzies told their story Tuesday, they said, in hopes of ending what they see as escalating political-related violence in a deeply divided battleground state.

“I don’t get it. I’ve been in politics for 25 years, both in local and state politics, and I’ve never seen anything like this,” the senator said. “It’s been boiling up across Wisconsin for some time, and I suppose it was inevitable that someone was going to get hurt. Unfortunately, it was my son.”

The senator, too, condemned commenters on conservative radio, Twitter and Facebook feeds in recent days urging violent responses to his son’s attack.

“Violence only begets violence,” he said. “We will beat you with intellect, not with our fists.”

Boiling point?

There have been sporadic reports of assaults and vandalism this heated election year. In January, a West Bend man was arrested on charges of defacing recall petitions for Gov. Scott Walker and Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch, for instance.

There were several reports of vandalism, threats and assaults at the state Capitol during last year’s mass protests over Walker’s proposed changes to public-sector collective bargaining.

A Marquette Law School poll earlier this year found nearly a third of respondents said they had stopped talking to each over Wisconsin’s gubernatorial recall election.

But Sean Kedzie said politically driven hatred is getting out of control.

“I never expected something like this to happen. It’s frightening. People are frightened about this,” he said.

He said the day after he was attacked, someone pilfered his Tommy Thompson for U.S. Senate sign. The next night, someone ran off with his “Stand With Walker” sign.

Whitewater police said the reported incident involving Sean Kedzie remains under investigation and that it could be sometime before information is released. They would not specify when.

The younger Kedzie said police have told him the same.

Asked if there was any previous event that could have precipitated the attack, Sean Kedzie said he had never seen the men before Friday morning, that the assault caught him “off guard.”

U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Janesville, GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney’s running mate, called Sean Kedzie Tuesday afternoon to express his concern.

“He said he was thinking about me and that I would be in his prayers. He said he wanted to call and see how I was doing and he wanted to thank me for not backing down and for not being intimidated by these guys,” Sean Kedzie said.

Republican Party of Wisconsin Chairman Brad Courtney in a statement said the “senseless and brutal act of violence perpetrated against Sean Kedzie for his political belief is a frightening turn of events that must end now. No one deserves to have their safety threatened due to their political leanings.

“This cowardly act only highlights the rancor and vilification that flows from the fringes of the political spectrum. These actions should not and will not be tolerated.”

Contact M.D. Kittle at mkittle@wisconsinreporter.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2012, 06:51:12 AM »
Skip to comments.
Senator’s son: ‘I could have been killed’ in attack
Wisconsin Reporter ^ | 10-24-12 | M. D. Kittle

Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:40:15 AM by afraidfortherepublic

MADISON — Sean Kedzie says he couldn’t breathe. His vision was quickly dimming.

Just before he passed out, Kedzie said one of his two male attackers released him from a chokehold in his own front yard. “It was right at the last second. Who knows … I have no clue what they were capable of,” the 22-year-old Whitewater resident told Wisconsin Reporter Tuesday.

“Those guys don’t realize I could have been put in a coma, I could have been killed. Things have been taken to whole new level,” he added.

BATTLE SCARS: Sean Kedzie, son of state Sen. Neal Kedzie, R-Elkhorn, days after Sean says he was the victim of politically motivated attack.

put him in a chokehold and screamed, “Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan suck!” and other politically charged invectives.

His Elkhorn home has been the subject of several acts of vandalism, police confirm. The senator said he has had to clean dead fish and nails off his yard and driveway on several occasions.

“I have a flat tire on my car in my driveway right now because someone threw nails,” Neal Kedzie told Wisconsin Reporter.

The Kedzies told their story Tuesday, they said, in hopes of ending what they see as escalating political-related violence in a deeply divided battleground state.

“I don’t get it. I’ve been in politics for 25 years, both in local and state politics, and I’ve never seen anything like this,” the senator said. “It’s been boiling up across Wisconsin for some time, and I suppose it was inevitable that someone was going to get hurt. Unfortunately, it was my son.”

The senator, too, condemned commenters on conservative radio, Twitter and Facebook feeds in recent days urging violent responses to his son’s attack.

“Violence only begets violence,” he said. “We will beat you with intellect, not with our fists.”

Boiling point?

There have been sporadic reports of assaults and vandalism this heated election year. In January, a West Bend man was arrested on charges of defacing recall petitions for Gov. Scott Walker and Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch, for instance.

There were several reports of vandalism, threats and assaults at the state Capitol during last year’s mass protests over Walker’s proposed changes to public-sector collective bargaining.

A Marquette Law School poll earlier this year found nearly a third of respondents said they had stopped talking to each over Wisconsin’s gubernatorial recall election.

But Sean Kedzie said politically driven hatred is getting out of control.

“I never expected something like this to happen. It’s frightening. People are frightened about this,” he said.

He said the day after he was attacked, someone pilfered his Tommy Thompson for U.S. Senate sign. The next night, someone ran off with his “Stand With Walker” sign.

Whitewater police said the reported incident involving Sean Kedzie remains under investigation and that it could be sometime before information is released. They would not specify when.

The younger Kedzie said police have told him the same.

Asked if there was any previous event that could have precipitated the attack, Sean Kedzie said he had never seen the men before Friday morning, that the assault caught him “off guard.”

U.S. Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Janesville, GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney’s running mate, called Sean Kedzie Tuesday afternoon to express his concern.

“He said he was thinking about me and that I would be in his prayers. He said he wanted to call and see how I was doing and he wanted to thank me for not backing down and for not being intimidated by these guys,” Sean Kedzie said.

Republican Party of Wisconsin Chairman Brad Courtney in a statement said the “senseless and brutal act of violence perpetrated against Sean Kedzie for his political belief is a frightening turn of events that must end now. No one deserves to have their safety threatened due to their political leanings.

“This cowardly act only highlights the rancor and vilification that flows from the fringes of the political spectrum. These actions should not and will not be tolerated.”

Contact M.D. Kittle at mkittle@wisconsinreporter.com

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this one has potential for mess all over it.   Dude has been victimized over and over.  His' dad's a politician.  He reminds me of ZImmerman.  Constant victim.   I sure hope Paul Ryan vetted him before calling and giving him props. 

It just seeems TOO hollywood.  Too overdramatized.  Too much of "I coudl have been in a coma, I could have died, this keeps happening, everyone is frightened..."

It's a damn yard sign.  Dude is crying about comas.  Mystery men they'll never catch.  Swing state victimhood.

I'm not going to accuse the dude of beathing himself in his garage, but I am gonna say it doesn't pass the smell test.   Two adult males are willing to risk prison time by righting over a ROmney sign - with a guy who happens to be a loud drama queen son of a loud drama queen outspoken swing state low level senator seeking attention....  His dad using the attack to bolster his own campaign now?  ;)  Pimping out this attack in every interview he can get?  Hmmmmmm

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2012, 07:05:05 AM »
Im sure they didnt put him in a wheel chair

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2012, 11:23:01 AM »
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this one has potential for mess all over it.   Dude has been victimized over and over.  His' dad's a politician.  He reminds me of ZImmerman.  Constant victim.   I sure hope Paul Ryan vetted him before calling and giving him props.  

It just seeems TOO hollywood.  Too overdramatized.  Too much of "I coudl have been in a coma, I could have died, this keeps happening, everyone is frightened..."

It's a damn yard sign.  Dude is crying about comas.  Mystery men they'll never catch.  Swing state victimhood.

I'm not going to accuse the dude of beathing himself in his garage, but I am gonna say it doesn't pass the smell test.   Two adult males are willing to risk prison time by righting over a ROmney sign - with a guy who happens to be a loud drama queen son of a loud drama queen outspoken swing state low level senator seeking attention....  His dad using the attack to bolster his own campaign now?  ;)  Pimping out this attack in every interview he can get?  Hmmmmmm

You might have a point 240, but I don't think so.  His dad is in & representing a different area than where his son lives.  His son was the one attacked in Whitewater (college town), next to Dane County, very close to Madison which is where A LOT of political violence takes place.  The mention of West Bend is in Washington County - A LONG way from Madison, but a strong (R) county.
:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2012, 02:11:48 PM »

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2012, 02:43:21 PM »
i thought it only worked one way :o

Almost; they've got a lot of catching up to do.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2012, 03:00:37 PM »
Let's add the shot or shots fired at the Obama campaign office in Denver

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2012, 03:09:06 PM »
Let's add the shot or shots fired at the Obama campaign office in Denver

Occupy?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2012, 03:14:53 PM »
i wonder if his dad is in a close race... and suddenly he has national $$ rolling in, and a platform of "let's defeat the evil people".

just seems so conveinent... I always question Hollywood situations - the dad is doing nonstop interviews, the kid has every single line perfect... pushing every single hot button to motivate donors and voters... 

It just seems weird 2 people would risk prison time over a sign - and the victim just happens to have such a handy output for it (his dad).

If i had to bet, i'd say at LEAST, the quotes from the attackers are exaggerated; 

Kedzie said the men wrestled him to the ground, put him in a chokehold and screamed, “Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan suck!”

Really?  That's what happened?  hmmmm

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2012, 06:30:40 PM »
i wonder if his dad is in a close race... and suddenly he has national $$ rolling in, and a platform of "let's defeat the evil people".

just seems so conveinent... I always question Hollywood situations - the dad is doing nonstop interviews, the kid has every single line perfect... pushing every single hot button to motivate donors and voters... 

It just seems weird 2 people would risk prison time over a sign - and the victim just happens to have such a handy output for it (his dad).

If i had to bet, i'd say at LEAST, the quotes from the attackers are exaggerated; 

Kedzie said the men wrestled him to the ground, put him in a chokehold and screamed, “Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan suck!”

Really?  That's what happened?  hmmmm

Nope.  Dad isn't running.  He was elected in '10.
:

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2012, 10:49:03 PM »
Nope.  Dad isn't running.  He was elected in '10.

ah that helps some.  Still, sounds exaggerated.  Either this dude is the unluckiest person on earth, or something. 

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2012, 02:55:30 AM »
ah that helps some.  Still, sounds exaggerated.  Either this dude is the unluckiest person on earth, or something.  

Why?  He (son) was assaulted once.  His dad's (senator) property has been vandalized.  The other reports mentioned refer to incidents not involving them.
: