Author Topic: my 2nd cycle  (Read 2643 times)

xkol

my 2nd cycle
« on: November 26, 2005, 08:14:20 AM »
im plannin to do a 24 week cycle, or till whenever i stop gainin muscle an strength. 6 feet or 5 11 an 240lbs in the mornin pretty low bf i cut up a bit before i cycle.

i know some of yall say you shudnt pyrimid but i read on here that after 12 weeks u need to increase the dosages even if just a little to keep a positive nitro balance.

im usin test enanthate thsi timenstead of prop i figured i would run into problems havin to inject so much for that long.

my last cycle was 100mg prop ed..

all im usin is test id like to add somethin else in at some point im also front loadin..

week 1 - 2 1250mg test ew

week 2 - 12 700 mg test ew

week 12 - 18 800mg test ew

week 18 - 24 900mg test ew

i got 3000 mg of prop left over so im wonderin if instead of fronloadin i should jus use that?

im gonna be runnin 250 iu of hgc 2 times a week throuout

i also got armidex nolva an clen.

are my doses kinda high?

xkol

Re: my 2nd cycle
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 08:50:13 AM »
can i add in some tren? i was thinkin maybe keep the test at 800 after week 18 an add in some tren maybe earlier?..how long shoud i run it?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 09:26:20 AM »
it really all depends previous cycles and how many cycles u have under ur belt. I would also keep a consistant level of test throughout ur cycle. if u were running longer than i would go up but ull get away with one dose. i would frontload the test in the begining to help kickstart the test and gains...heres what i would do:

test e- 1500mg/wk (for the first wk)
test e-750mg/wk 1-24
tren-75mg eod 5-12
winny-50mg ed 18-24

this cycle will work i have done similar cycles before and have had good results. the tren can be done where  i put it or it can be done in place of the winny and a oral steroid can be proposed for the beginning 6 wks or so.

muscle

muscle

xkol

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 04:30:12 PM »
that sounds good. muscle did it take u a while to recover an did u hav any problems keepin your gains on a cycle long as this causve the shutdown i had no problem on a 12 weeker. was it more positive than negative what do you prefer length wise for cycles? 
id appreciate if yall here could throw in your 2 cents.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2005, 05:52:11 PM »
it did take a little longer than say doing a 12 wker but pretty quick to be honest. i ususally do keep my gains afetr a cycle so that is never an issue. i do prefer longer cycles over a 12 wk cycle but i wouldnt recommend that to a beginner or someone with few cycles under him.

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2005, 02:48:15 AM »
i got 3000 mg of prop left over so im wonderin if instead of fronloadin i should jus use that?

are my doses kinda high?

How old are you again, baby xkol?

How many cycles have you already run?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

xkol

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2005, 12:05:19 PM »
How old are you again, baby xkol?

How many cycles have you already run?

DIV
oh cool ur a mod now..1 cycle...besides the m1t i tried...100mg of prop ed. 18 years old. ima start with 666mg of test ew even tho thats less than my last cycle an pyrimid up a bit not sure how much when i need to. im not sure how im gonna dose it cause of what i got. i got 100 aburain iran test e amps at 333mg/ml an over 60 50mg/ml prop amps. im gonna get a fina kit for the tren but im not sure if i want to run it yet cause i heard the shutdown is bad. and some winny for the end like muscle19 said. for pct im runnin 250iu of hgc 2 times a week throughout some armidex on hand for estro sides an im stocked up on clen an nolv i heard clen is good for pct cause its anti catabolic. thinkin about gettin some clomid too. im set on runnin this cycle till i stop gainin weight an strenght or till week 24. i do wanna pyrimid my doses cause talkin with a guy whose done alot of long cycles he says its the best thing to do after week 12. i think longer time on an lnger time off is better. i plan on takin at least 4 months off after prolly 5-6.

Jdoug

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2005, 01:12:31 PM »
division a mod now  ::)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2005, 04:20:13 PM »
ur alittle young but there is no way ull listen even if we tell u to hold off, so it looks like u have done ur research so ill give u props for that bro. just keep this shit safe the last thing u want to do is mess something up at such a young age. be respnsible and things will turn out good. good luck and keep us posted.

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2005, 08:18:09 PM »
ima start with 666mg of test ew even tho thats less than my last cycle an pyrimid up a bit not sure how much when i need to. im not sure how im gonna dose it cause of what i got. i got 100 aburain iran test e amps at 333mg/ml an over 60 50mg/ml prop amps. im gonna get a fina kit for the tren but im not sure if i want to run it yet cause i heard the shutdown is bad. and some winny for the end like muscle19 said. for pct im runnin 250iu of hgc 2 times a week throughout some armidex on hand for estro sides an im stocked up on clen an nolv i heard clen is good for pct cause its anti catabolic. thinkin about gettin some clomid too. im set on runnin this cycle till i stop gainin weight an strenght or till week 24.

Sounds good to me, holmes.

Tren is supressive, but while you are on it combined with Test you feel like a bull.  It's a nice drug.

Clen is neither anabolic, nor catabolic......it keeps the body from going either way.  There have been studies done with it and it seems to preserve muscle, but it won't help you gain muscle.  It's a good PCT drug, IMO.

Write out your whole cycle and post it.....I'll let you know what I think.

Your handwriting is too difficult to understand, bro.

ur alittle young but there is no way ull listen even if we tell u to hold off, so it looks like u have done ur research so ill give u props for that bro. just keep this shit safe the last thing u want to do is mess something up at such a young age. be respnsible and things will turn out good. good luck and keep us posted.

It's too late for that, muscle19.

xkol turned to the "Dark Side" at an early age, he was so young but still a victim of the 25G.

He is going to do what he wants to do regardless of what we recommend.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...