Author Topic: Does The World Now Realize It's America's B*tch?  (Read 11090 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Does The World Now Realize It's America's B*tch?
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2012, 04:45:19 AM »
Why does France need an aircraft carrier?  I mean it's not like they can fight.

They use it for parties.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2012, 04:47:37 AM »
No- the world recognizes that America is on the verge of becoming a shithole.  First world status lost.  You will be the whores of China if you keep on doing what you are doing.

This.  On the verge of being a bankrupt police state.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2012, 04:53:13 AM »
America is a shithole, a well protected shit hole, but a shit hole nonetheless. Once the inevitable collapse comes, the USA will need all that military might, for keeping their citizens in, enslaved and under military rule.
V

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2012, 05:09:02 AM »
America is a shithole, a well protected shit hole, but a shit hole nonetheless. Once the inevitable collapse comes, the USA will need all that military might, for keeping their citizens in, enslaved and under military rule.

makes sense

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2012, 05:27:02 AM »
America will no longer be the home of the free, it will be the home of the poor.  And the poor, as we know, in history, are the downtrodden.  I take no pleasure in this, I am sad for my American friends.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2012, 05:41:48 AM »
America will no longer be the home of the free, it will be the home of the poor.  And the poor, as we know, in history, are the downtrodden.  I take no pleasure in this, I am sad for my American friends.
This. Learning humility will come at a very high price.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2012, 05:49:28 AM »
USA is a young country, not even 250 years old yet.

The Roman Empire for example lasted for over 500 years, 1500 if you count Byzantium.

Anabol

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2012, 06:00:38 AM »
Are you saying US never used these carriers in warfare?

Were they not used in Desert Storm etc?

I mean REAL war, not that local shit America involved last year's. Like bombing Yugoslavia, oil conflicts etc.
You know there is stuff like submarines, air bombers, anti-ship missile's.. So making Aircraft carrier is like putting all egs in one basket.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2012, 06:04:18 AM »

The Roman Empire for example lasted for over 500 years, 1500 if you count Byzantium.
And other empires crumbled because of overextending themselves in much less time. Your point being?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2012, 06:12:47 AM »
And other empires crumbled because of overextending themselves in much less time. Your point being?

USA is actually much larger than Rome ever was even at its peak.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2012, 06:15:00 AM »

That was then, this is now.   Different situation entirely.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2012, 06:15:36 AM »
USA is actually much larger than Rome ever was even at its peak.
In natural systems a more rapid expansion is always followed by an equally rapid decline, so if you are intimating that the decline will come very fast and very hard, then I agree with you 100%.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2012, 06:18:43 AM »
Maybe the US government should hire some of you geniuses and turn things around haha

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2012, 06:22:21 AM »
Maybe the US government should hire some of you geniuses and turn things around haha

You don't need geniuses, you just need to get rid of the morons.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2012, 06:25:09 AM »
The non American hate is strong in this thread. According to the non Americans, our shit hole of a country is on the verge of bankruptcy with China waiting in the wings. Let me refer you to the OP's picture of our carrier fleet. Now, who in the world will be brave enough to step up and collect our debt? Economic superpower is directly tied to military superpower. So make fun all you want, but America will still bitch slap anyone who steps up to the plate. We ain't going nowhere bitches  ;)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2012, 06:27:43 AM »
Doesn't take a genius, genius. Every reasonable person (americans included) already knows this. What real results has the US achieved the last 10 years? Caught Saddam Hussein, killed Bin Laden. That could have been done using just Seal Team 6 or such an outfit. Did it require trillions of dollars in material that is hardly, if ever, used? Nope. But it lines the pockets of the military industrial complex. And by now military production is such a large part of US GDP that it cannot be stopped without dramatically increasing unemployment. So it is a runaway process that will burn itself out.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2012, 06:29:09 AM »
The non American hate is strong in this thread. According to the non Americans, our shit hole of a country is on the verge of bankruptcy with China waiting in the wings. Let me refer you to the OP's picture of our carrier fleet. Now, who in the world will be brave enough to step up and collect our debt? Economic superpower is directly tied to military superpower. So make fun all you want, but America will still bitch slap anyone who steps up to the plate. We ain't going nowhere bitches  ;)
Equipment wears out. Do you think China will pay for the replacements?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2012, 06:30:16 AM »

So what are you saying?  How will you buy goods?  With guns and bombs?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2012, 06:32:42 AM »
Of course not! The US will just TAKE the goods, because they have the biggest army. Because that's what enlightened democracies do.

And for the record: I am not jealous of americans. I feel sorry for how they are being raped by their own elite. This happens everywhere, but in the US it has reached African proportions.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2012, 06:36:32 AM »

You guys are very naive. What buys more, a $100 bill or a gun to your temple? That is an exaggeration, but if we cannot buy goods with the dollar do you think we will starve with a military that can crush the entire world three times over? It's like the bully on the playground. One way or another he gets what he wants. And as of now, we are the biggest kid at the playground.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2012, 06:37:59 AM »
You guys are very naive. What buys more, a $100 bill or a gun to your temple? That is an exaggeration, but if we cannot buy goods with the dollar do you think we will starve with a military that can crush the entire world three times over? It's like the bully on the playground. One way or another he gets what he wants. And as of now, we are the biggest kid at the playground.
Unfortunately for the 99% of americans, said bully usually ends up bagging groceries at 25.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2012, 06:40:42 AM »

Sounds a little bit like Germany vs the UK in WWII. 

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2012, 06:41:08 AM »
If we take what we want, it won't be without consequences.  Most people are uncomfortable going 3 hrs without electricity, imagine having a war torn neighborhood to call home.  

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2012, 06:47:48 AM »
If we take what we want, it won't be without consequences.  Most people are uncomfortable going 3 hrs without electricity, imagine having a war torn neighborhood to call home.  

And that's why it doesn't happen, but the threat is always there. Why keep building carriers, fifth generation fighter aircraft, stealth bombers, etc. etc, when their is no real threat that needs a military that size? The military industrial complex is one reason but another is the ability to force our will on anyone in the world IF the need arises. Economic superpower=military superpower.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2012, 06:53:50 AM »
Bwhahahaha

Kinda sad though, all this massive military and we still can't kick the crap outta some goat farmers in caves.

We're doing better than the Soviets ever did against them though. ;D

IF they employed the same rules of engagement as WW2 it would be a completely diff story