Author Topic: Gallup LV -Romney 50% Obama 47% /RV -Obama 48% -Romney 47%/Approve 53% -Disappro  (Read 1097 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
dam gallup starting to oversample again :D :D :D :D :D :D    looks like the landslide is over :D :D :D :D :D

http://www.gallup.com/home.aspx?ref=logo

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That means, if it holds, it's downgraded to a decisive Romney win.  ;D

Of course, if Romney's lead goes back, that's the last we'll see of you, using Gallup.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you have to admit big swing for obama ,no way to spin this one.it also means all this momentum that romney had is gone

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you have to admit big swing for obama ,no way to spin this one.it also means all this momentum that romney had is gone

Hardly!! Especially with Romney being at least 50% in two polls (Gallup and Rasmussen). Add to that, Romney's up 1 (49-48) in ABC/Washington Post.

Romney's closed the gap in Ohio, pulling away in Florida and Virginia, and all but taken NC off the table for Obama.

Not to mention Romney's lead among independents is BIG.

All this momentum gone? I don't think so.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 :D :D :D i can post polls that are opposite of yours ,to say that this poll means nothing,your kidding yourself  :D :D :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Obama's 53% approval rating in new gallup poll, highest since 09

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

I've always known gallup was corrupt and false.  last week, I found them to be credible and exciting.  

Today, I find them to be full of shit once again.  They're just not consistent like I'd like!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I've always known gallup was corrupt and false.  last week, I found them to be credible and exciting.  

Today, I find them to be full of shit once again.  They're just not consistent like I'd like!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
If you want a more accurate outlook, Intrade was within 1% accuracy the last election:

http://www.intrade.com/v4/misc/electoral-map/

Looks too close to call right now, but it has been trending toward Romney for the last several weeks.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
:D :D :D i can post polls that are opposite of yours ,to say that this poll means nothing,your kidding yourself  :D :D :D

You claimed that Romney's momentum was gone. That's hardly the case, at this time

Yet, he's still losing to Romney and under 50%, while Romney's been at 50 or higher.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
If you want a more accurate outlook, Intrade was within 1% accuracy the last election:

http://www.intrade.com/v4/misc/electoral-map/

Looks too close to call right now, but it has been trending toward Romney for the last several weeks.

it was low 60s until debate.  that night, plummeted to 53, i believe.   HUGE buying craze all at once, immediately after debate.

Obama's creeping back up now.  Romney momentum is slowing, it seems.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Hardly!! Especially with Romney being at least 50% in two polls (Gallup and Rasmussen). Add to that, Romney's up 1 (49-48) in ABC/Washington Post.

Romney's closed the gap in Ohio, pulling away in Florida and Virginia, and all but taken NC off the table for Obama.

Not to mention Romney's lead among independents is BIG.

All this momentum gone? I don't think so.

Source?

240 is Back

• Getbig V

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You claimed that Romney's momentum was gone. That's hardly the case, at this time

Yet, he's still losing to Romney and under 50%, while Romney's been at 50 or higher.

i like how you always cover yourself

240 is Back

• Getbig V
you forgot hannity :D :D :D

I don't trust www.HannityBeckBatShitCr azy.com anymore.   Way too moderate for my liking.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Source?

Politico: Romney up 16
Pew: Romney up 4
Insider Business Daily: Romney up 18
CNN: Romney up 8

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2012/10/10/romney_up_big_with_independents_292629.html

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The dems lost ground with independents in the 2010 midterms...Obama has done little to move them back in his column.  In fact, acting like a zombie...a dick...and a dick...in a series of debates probably pushed them further away.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i like how you always cover yourself

That's not cover; that's the fact.

Romney's closed the gap in Ohio and widening his lead in Virginia and Florida.

He's at 50% in both Rasmussen and Gallup. And, he's on the brink of running away with the independents.

That hardly sounds like his momentum has been stopped.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Politico: Romney up 16
Pew: Romney up 4
Insider Business Daily: Romney up 18
CNN: Romney up 8

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2012/10/10/romney_up_big_with_independents_292629.html

That is from Oct 10 prior to the last two debates
Anything more recent?

Btw - Romney lead on RCP average of polls dropped from .9% yesterday to .6% today

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That is from Oct 10 prior to the last two debates
Anything more recent?

Btw - Romney lead on RCP average of polls dropped from .9% yesterday to .6% today

I know that; it's based on the latest Gallup numbers, with Romney up 50-47 (down from 51-46).

The last two debates have done little to help Obama's fortunes.

Here's a more recent article, just before the 3rd debate, with Romney up 19 among independents.

From Monmouth University:

Currently, Gov. Romney leads the incumbent by 48% to 45% among likely American voters.  Following the first debate earlier this month, Romney held a one point lead. …

About 12% of the poll’s likely voter sample reports they have already cast their presidential ballot in early voting.  Among this group, Romney got 44% of the vote to 41% for Obama – an edge which is within the margin of error for this sub-group.  

“The debates changed the dynamic of this race.  While many observers feel the president won the second meeting, it did not erase the damage incurred by the first one.  And it’s not clear whether tonight’s final debate on foreign policy can alter that,” said Patrick Murray, director of the New Jersey-based Monmouth University Polling Institute.

President Obama has a lead among women, but just barely: He is only four points ahead of Mitt Romney. Romney, on the other hand, has a double-digit lead over Obama among men.

Among independent voters, Romney leads by 19 points, getting 52 percent support to Obama’s 33 percent. He also has a higher favorability rating (53 percent) among independents than Obama (35 percent). And when it comes to what candidate independents voters trust to deal best with jobs and the economy, entitlement programs, the national debt and foreign policy, Romney holds a double-digit lead over Obama in every category.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/331174/romney-leads-nationally-has-19-point-lead-among-independents-katrina-trinko#

CBS has the only poll I've seen with Obama, up with independents by four or five, I believe.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57537319/poll-obama-romney-locked-in-tight-race/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I know that; it's based on the latest Gallup numbers, with Romney up 50-47 (down from 51-46).

The last two debates have done little to help Obama's fortunes.

Here's a more recent article, just before the 3rd debate, with Romney up 19 among independents.

From Monmouth University:

Currently, Gov. Romney leads the incumbent by 48% to 45% among likely American voters.  Following the first debate earlier this month, Romney held a one point lead. …

About 12% of the poll’s likely voter sample reports they have already cast their presidential ballot in early voting.  Among this group, Romney got 44% of the vote to 41% for Obama – an edge which is within the margin of error for this sub-group.  

“The debates changed the dynamic of this race.  While many observers feel the president won the second meeting, it did not erase the damage incurred by the first one.  And it’s not clear whether tonight’s final debate on foreign policy can alter that,” said Patrick Murray, director of the New Jersey-based Monmouth University Polling Institute.

President Obama has a lead among women, but just barely: He is only four points ahead of Mitt Romney. Romney, on the other hand, has a double-digit lead over Obama among men.

Among independent voters, Romney leads by 19 points, getting 52 percent support to Obama’s 33 percent. He also has a higher favorability rating (53 percent) among independents than Obama (35 percent). And when it comes to what candidate independents voters trust to deal best with jobs and the economy, entitlement programs, the national debt and foreign policy, Romney holds a double-digit lead over Obama in every category.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/331174/romney-leads-nationally-has-19-point-lead-among-independents-katrina-trinko#

CBS has the only poll I've seen with Obama, up with independents by four or five, I believe.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57537319/poll-obama-romney-locked-in-tight-race/

How is something published on Oct 10 be based on latest Gallup poll?

Romneys lead is started to shrink on many polls so kind of hard to say the last two debates haven't helped Obama especially given that the last debate which was Obamas best performance on occured about 36 hour ago

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Romneys lead is started to shrink on many polls

stop living in the present.   the past week has been so dreamy.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How is something published on Oct 10 be based on latest Gallup poll?

That was an answer to your statement about Romney's RCP average lead being down to 0.6.

Romneys lead is started to shrink on many polls so kind of hard to say the last two debates haven't helped Obama especially given that the last debate which was Obamas best performance on occured about 36 hour ago

The 2nd debate didn't help at all, because it was after that debate that Romney got to 50% or higher in both Rasmussen and Gallup. It was also after that where Romney took the lead in the RCP electoral map and basically tied it in Rasmussen's electoral map.

Since the 3rd debate, we've seen Romney close the gap in Iowa and Ohio (recent polls have it tied). His lead is growing in Virginia and Florida.

Prior to the 2nd and 3rd debates, ABC/WaPo had Obama up 3; after that debate, it now has Romney up 1.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
That was an answer to your statement about Romney's RCP average lead being down to 0.6.

The 2nd debate didn't help at all, because it was after that debate that Romney got to 50% or higher in both Rasmussen and Gallup. It was also after that where Romney took the lead in the RCP electoral map and basically tied it in Rasmussen's electoral map.

Since the 3rd debate, we've seen Romney close the gap in Iowa and Ohio (recent polls have it tied). His lead is growing in Virginia and Florida.

Answer to a statement = stating the obvious
The RCP average shows all the source data
Good job contadicting your own argument since Obama has been improving (or Romney declining) bases on the average of all poll.   I wonder where it will be by the weekend