Author Topic: Integrity  (Read 13714 times)

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
Re: Integrity
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2012, 01:58:41 PM »
These people refused to evacuate.  Hundreds of thousands left, thousands went to the superdome.  And some stayed to punch holes in their roofs when the water began to rise, or they died trying.

Yes, that is clearly W's fault.

I live in Houston and we got a very large amount of the FILTH from Louisiana and I for one would not give 2 shits if half of them died in the hurricane.  During the year after it seemed that all our crime went up by 50+ % mainly due to the trash that had migrated over.
Wait for it....

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2012, 01:58:56 PM »

When I see this I remind myself why it's impossible to hold a grudge against the coach

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2012, 02:00:50 PM »
I really find it odd that conservatives like coach are so upset about Libya but were suspiciously silent during the run up to the Iraq war.  I'm not defending Barry, but man, the hypocrisy is insane.  Goes to should it isn't what the person does in office but who is doing it that matters.
A

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2012, 02:02:33 PM »
Bush and Cheney left 1750 people, mostly afro-american, to die in Louisiana.  Obama messed up on one white boy.  

Ray Nagin left those people to die...just another case of black on black crime.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2012, 02:03:40 PM »

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2012, 02:04:28 PM »
Bush and Cheney left 1750 people, mostly afro-american, to die in Louisiana.  Obama messed up on one white boy.  

Idiot, they were all asked to leave, they refused and decided to stay, it's a free country

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2012, 02:05:27 PM »
I really find it odd that conservatives like coach are so upset about Libya but were suspiciously silent during the run up to the Iraq war.  I'm not defending Barry, but man, the hypocrisy is insane.  Goes to should it isn't what the person does in office but who is doing it that matters.

Hypocracy is criticizing the govt. for water-boarding an al-Qaeda leader, and then say nothing when Obama sends drones into Pakistan to indiscriminatly kill innocent children.

See how that works........

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2012, 02:05:32 PM »
With all of the proven lies that Obama and his administration have conjured up even to this very day, and still covering up the attacks in Bengazi, wouldn't one quesi the integrity of those who still vote for him. I mean, if they still back an out right bald faced lyer such as Obama and his cohorts, how would they conduct they're own lives. IMO, especially in business, I would have a hard time trusting. This is a serious question.

All is explained here "Coach"
http://www.movie2k.to/Four-Horsemen-watch-movie-2001182.html

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2012, 02:06:44 PM »
I live in Houston and we got a very large amount of the FILTH from Louisiana and I for one would not give 2 shits if half of them died in the hurricane.  During the year after it seemed that all our crime went up by 50+ % mainly due to the trash that had migrated over.

yep, I remember that too.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2012, 02:07:43 PM »
Hypocracy is criticizing the govt. for water-boarding an al-Qaeda leader, and then say nothing when Obama sends drones into Pakistan to indescriminatly kill innocent children.

See how that works........

You have a valid point which was my point as well
A

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2012, 02:29:26 PM »
Who gives a fuck about Bengazi? Serious question.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2012, 02:38:44 PM »

The emails that were released showed that more than 300 staffers knew about the attacks within 2 hours and the administration were actually watching it in the war room as it was happening. They covered it up and flat out lied.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2012, 03:19:53 PM »
With all of the proven lies that Obama and his administration have conjured up even to this very day, and still covering up the attacks in Bengazi, wouldn't one quesi the integrity of those who still vote for him. I mean, if they still back an out right bald faced lyer such as Obama and his cohorts, how would they conduct they're own lives. IMO, especially in business, I would have a hard time trusting. This is a serious question.

Will Romney repeal Romney Obamacare?

Romney's favorite part of Romney Obamacare?  The mandate: 

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2012, 03:20:29 PM »

Where does Romney stand on abortion?

Pro-choice Romney (listen to his reasoning...):

Then, Romney said he would be "delighted" to sign a bill that ended ALL abortion:

Now, Romeny is Pro-life...ish, allowing exceptions for rape, incest, and the life of the mother (start at 23sec):

Under Romneycare, abortions are covered and only a small fee is required:

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2012, 03:21:10 PM »

Where does Romney stand on energy?

Romney stated he was the "champion of the coal industry," but as governor...Romney stood in front of a coal plant and stated that this plant will kill you.

Here is Romney's view on coal and coal plants:

Romney as the "champion of coal"

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2012, 03:21:27 PM »

For the millionth time, it is all the same shit whoever you vote for you fucking retard.
Trans Milkshake.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2012, 03:21:47 PM »

If you are a US citizen you should care.  
Wait for it....

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2012, 03:21:56 PM »

Where does Romney stand on women's access to contraceptive care?

Romney says women should have access to contraceptive care, but Romney supports legislation allowing employers to deny contraceptive care.

Mitt supports the Blunt Amendment

And only months later...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2012, 03:54:00 PM »

You trust ANY politician you're fucking stupid

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2012, 03:56:32 PM »

QFT.
Trans Milkshake.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2012, 03:58:10 PM »
All politicians lie (or stretch the truth).
_____ is a politician.
Therefore,__________ lies (stretched the truth).

Clip that out and keep it handy because it'll really make it easier for you in the future.

Vote for whoever the fuck you want, but don't be unrealistic. To their credit, most Euros have figured this out a long time ago.

Fixed.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2012, 04:24:07 PM »
Lol @ slyys desperate attempts

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2012, 04:27:46 PM »

He doesn't mind being lied to by his own party. It's only when its the other party he dislikes lying to him that he gets upset.
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2012, 04:28:37 PM »
yes, because Bush was full of integrity  ::)  Especially Cheney

Best mass murderers of the 21st century so far. They will be tough to catch.
a

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2012, 04:35:01 PM »
Lol @ slyys desperate attempts

My favorite part of responding to your posts with FACTS...is your inability to respond.  You are like a young child who goes to school trying to impress his little buddies by attempting to repeat what he heard his parents say at dinner.