Author Topic: Newbie and Cost of cycle  (Read 5931 times)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Newbie and Cost of cycle
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2006, 01:55:27 PM »
ah i gotcha now man.......... and i forgot its sust not enanthate lol forget what i just posted but what you are gonna have to do is rotate shots...

dont b scared of hittin your quads man, i was but its easy as can b and still follow the protocol of pinnin the muscle group before you work out

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2006, 02:13:14 PM »
Ok its kool i got a solution, i don't mind injecting at all so my plan is:

125mg Sust, 100mg Deca              - Monday           (1.5cc Left delt)
125mg Sust, 100mg Deca              - Wednesday     (1.5cc Left quad)
125mg Sust, 100mg Deca              - Friday              (1.5cc Right quad)
125mg Sust, 100mg Deca              - Sunday            (1.5cc Right delt)

Total 500mg Sust, 400mg Deca, also this solution will allow more stable blood levels with eod injections of sust.

What you guys reckon of this solution then??

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2006, 02:37:21 PM »
looks good bro, expecially if u dont mind needles (like me  ;D) i actually like to pin, makes me feel good fro some reason. good luck with this cycle and do u have a pct plan lined up?

muscle
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2006, 02:56:04 PM »
looks good bro, expecially if u dont mind needles (like me  ;D) i actually like to pin, makes me feel good fro some reason. good luck with this cycle and do u have a pct plan lined up?
muscle
Yeah I like the pinning too...it's part of the whole process and it kind of gets you pumped up just knowing what you've just done is going to seriously help you produce.

SubcultureS10

• Getbig II
  • Gear: Isn't for the faint of hearts.
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2006, 03:32:19 PM »
Yeah I like the pinning too...it's part of the whole process and it kind of gets you pumped up just knowing what you've just done is going to seriously help you produce.

Pumps me up too & also while im doing it i sweat like hell! 

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2006, 04:21:38 PM »
muscle

I actually enjoy the pinning too, strange but true. I have got PCT lined up and will update the thread closer to end of my cycle. Thanks for advice guys

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2006, 10:46:55 PM »
Thanks for the reply mate but thats what i did this week for glute shots, the problem is the 200mg Deca is: 2ml - Vial Nandrolone Decanoate NORMA - Each ml contains 100mg. Therefore, 200mg Deca = 2ml (Or 2cc). 200mg Deca combined with sust = 2cc + 1cc = 3cc. Hope this makes it clearer than my previous post.

Bro,

You can shoot up to 3mL in either the quad, delt or pec.

I've done them all......main thing is to press ball deep in to the muscle tissue and go slow, but once you're in deep, you're in.

Then you just need to keep that pressure and pump that oil in.

It's like an art form, you get better with practice.

Don't be scared to go more than 1.5mL for every stick......after awhile this all becomes routine......even the occasional bleeder down your leg.   :)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2006, 09:44:25 AM »
I am into my 4th week of the cycle. Feel like strength has increased, poundages have increased and look bigger. No acne, not much bloating and feel quite normal - side effects have not really hit my so far!

I was worried about gyno early on so i took Nolva 20mg ed.

Couple of questions:

1. Is it okay for me to stop the nolva and just start up again whenever i feel signs of gyno coming on, or should i continue with my current 20mg ed?

2. I will have a lot of sust over at the end of this cycle so is it possible to increase the amount to: 750mg per week (or is this too much for a newbie)?

Thanks for advice guys

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2006, 03:50:54 PM »
I am into my 4th week of the cycle. Feel like strength has increased, poundages have increased and look bigger. No acne, not much bloating and feel quite normal - side effects have not really hit my so far!
I was worried about gyno early on so i took Nolva 20mg ed.
Couple of questions:
1. Is it okay for me to stop the nolva and just start up again whenever i feel signs of gyno coming on, or should i continue with my current 20mg ed?
2. I will have a lot of sust over at the end of this cycle so is it possible to increase the amount to: 750mg per week (or is this too much for a newbie)?
Thanks for advice guys
Use nolva as needed, if not needed don't take it, just keep it on hand
Stay at current sust dose and save the rest for your next cycle.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2006, 03:13:23 AM »
I will have a lot of sust over at the end of this cycle so is it possible to increase the amount to: 750mg per week (or is this too much for a newbie)?

If you started at 500MG ew, stay at that dosage.

Increasing at the end is counterproductive to recovery, esp with Sustanon.

DIV

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2006, 12:31:05 PM »
Okay guys i am on week 11 of my cycle but have a problem: weight gain has stopped since week 9 and i am having few problems.

I have a slight pain in either side of my back near my kidney region - the pain is barely mentionable but i feel extremely bloated in this last week and also gettin sharp pain in the sides when doing cardio. I drink water consistently throughout the day and taking vitamins and eating very healthily. Diet is brilliant and consuming good mix of vegetables and quality carb source plus 1.5 grams protein per bodyweight (mainly from chicken). Due to the slight pain in my sides i figured my kidneys are suffering and been taking cranberry extract and cranberry juice to hopefully improve things. Also, i noticed i am urinating a lot more than usual (could be because i have slightly increased water intake last week due to pain), urine is usually clear so that should not be a problem.

Another problem is that i am getting a slight pain in my left pec almost as if i have a 'stitch' from running. However, this pain has remained this last week and just getting bit anxious due to it.

Anyway my question to you guys is shall i end my cycle early and start PCT 3 weeks after my last sust shot. Or should i continue the cycle for last 2 weeks? Any help with kidney pain and remedy and other pain in my chest?

If i do decide to end my cycle this week then when should i get my blood work done: as soon as i can or after PCT?

Thanks in advance guys and just to note i have gained a total of 15 lbs and my bodyfat is lower than before to about 12%. Strength gains were incredible in some lifts but not in bench - was able to deadlift more than 550 lbs which i am very pleased about. Cycle made me feel good, did not have any problems apart from ones listed above. On a side note i was informed by my girlfriend that my temper had increased slightly but i think this is BS and she is just using stereotypical view of roids and trying to apply it me.

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2006, 07:12:33 PM »
Sorry i don't think any1 read the last post so BUMP for advice without creating new thread.

BUMP  :D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2006, 09:04:32 PM »
Sorry i don't think any1 read the last post so BUMP for advice without creating new thread.

BUMP  :D

I'm going to need more detail about your kidney pains and your pec pain......

Those are kind of vague.

A Test/Deca cycle does not produce those types of sides.

DIV

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2006, 07:16:26 AM »
I'm going to need more detail about your kidney pains and your pec pain......

Those are kind of vague.

A Test/Deca cycle does not produce those types of sides.

DIV

Sorry DIV for vague info.

I decided to do some research and read a few papers and a few sites so realise it could be uninary tract infection as i went to the bathroom atleast 7 times last night. Have to go to check it out at the doc for sure. However, feeling so much better today....could just been kidneys working harder due to excess amounts of protein being consumed. I think it is a minor issue but will have to discontinue the juice at end my cycle now just incase as i don't want anymore complications later.

As for pain in chets i think i could just be trapped nerve or just muscle pains from chest workout. Regardless i have increased my cardio and even after 45 mins cardio y-day its feeling slightly better today.

Will keep you all informed on post PCT and if i keep my gains. Also, will check for advice on next cycle because i love this shit.......the DARKSIDE sure is stong.  ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2006, 11:17:09 AM »
orry DIV for vague info.

I decided to do some research and read a few papers and a few sites so realise it could be uninary tract infection as i went to the bathroom atleast 7 times last night. Have to go to check it out at the doc for sure. However, feeling so much better today....could just been kidneys working harder due to excess amounts of protein being consumed. I think it is a minor issue but will have to discontinue the juice at end my cycle now just incase as i don't want anymore complications later.

As for pain in chets i think i could just be trapped nerve or just muscle pains from chest workout. Regardless i have increased my cardio and even after 45 mins cardio y-day its feeling slightly better today.

Will keep you all informed on post PCT and if i keep my gains. Also, will check for advice on next cycle because i love this shit.......the DARKSIDE sure is stong.

If it's a UTI, then you don't necessarily need to stop your cycle, but get it treated for sure.

The "DarkSide" is only as strong as you let it be.

Don't let it destroy you......

DIV