Author Topic: not being racist in any way but........  (Read 3948 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: not being racist in any way but........
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2012, 09:49:51 AM »
No matter what channel you turn on the telly these days, there is no escaping these porch monkeys.

Always a primate blackening everything, be it in a movie, commercial, musicvideo etc

Sure is gettin' dark these days

;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2012, 10:01:26 AM »
Turn on cnbc and you'll see only white criminals.  This is no insult to white people.  They know what is worth stealing.  White people steal from pension plans and black people steal snickers bars from mini-marts.  It's a weird world.

That's because it takes more intelligence to steal millions than walk into someone's house with a gun, rape the wife and kids and then blow open a few heads and steal their stuff.

Stealing by using intelligence is a lot better than KILLING people to steal a small amount.

Why is that these types of bestial crimes which include slow torture and rape of families are mostly committed by blacks.........?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2012, 10:02:42 AM »
Parker, you are a smart black man who is educated, has your shit together. You are a standout amongst normal stereotypes and generalizations of your race. What do you contribute this too brother?

PS: a/s/l (slight homo) ?
A mother and father with old skool values, who have been together for 45 yrs. Expected their children to be something. Most of the black women in my life have had expectations for the men in their lives.
Fact of the matter is, the baby boomer generation has set us up to fail. Everybody wants something free---free phones (that don't work), "disability" (so they don't have to work), free student loans (because, nobody realizes that being rich and educated go hand in hand, and higher education is a scam in which help the rich)
and grape juice tastes better then wine...

*I know this thread is in jest...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2012, 11:25:39 AM »
Much respect Parker

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2012, 11:39:06 AM »
A mother and father with old skool values, who have been together for 45 yrs. Expected their children to be something. Most of the black women in my life have had expectations for the men in their lives.
Fact of the matter is, the baby boomer generation has set us up to fail. Everybody wants something free---free phones (that don't work), "disability" (so they don't have to work), free student loans (because, nobody realizes that being rich and educated go hand in hand, and higher education is a scam in which help the rich)
and grape juice tastes better then wine...

*I know this thread is in jest...

Wow......I'd share a beer with this guy.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2012, 11:45:51 AM »
WHY DO THESE BRILLOW PAD HEADS THINK SELLING DRUGS AND STEALING IS THE WAY OF LIFE? DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT VID OF THAT BRUTHA BREAKING INTO CARS AND SCREAMING YEAHHH GOTTA GET THAT CHEDDAH!!!!  ::) ::) ::) ::)   GET A FUCKING JOB!!!!  SHIT YOU WANNA STARVE A BLACK MAN AND HIS FAMILY HIDE HIS FOOD STAMPS UNDER HIS WORK BOOTS  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
i

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2012, 11:54:40 AM »
Parker,

Can you comment as to why G-thang can't be more like you? The board wants to know.

Sincerely,

CF

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2012, 12:39:54 PM »
racism has no place in a modern society

society as a whole is going down the shitter

white or black or anything in between

people would rather have an iphone than provide a stable two parent upbringing for their kids

those old fashioned values died in line with the decline of a lost generation
T

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2012, 12:48:15 PM »
Parker,

Can you comment as to why G-thang can't be more like you? The board wants to know.

Sincerely,

CF
G is actually very intelligent, pay attention to his posts---he's in school Masters in pathology, I think. He said that his posts are to counter The other nonsensical posters (the getwhite crew), so it's just fun and games to him, balancing out the "force".
If you converse with him in pm, it's different. All in all, be is good dude, a good man.
As I think many on here are, just don't let Getbig "Get" to you...
She will own you, you get no head, but she wants you to always go down on her.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2012, 12:56:55 PM »
racism has no place in a modern society

society as a whole is going down the shitter

white or black or anything in between

people would rather have an iphone than provide a stable two parent upbringing for their kids

those old fashioned values died in line with the decline of a lost generation

In modern society men and women don't need each other to survive or raise children thus the destruction of the traditional family unit.  Women have also come to vilianize masculinity and males so strongly-(while ironically increasingly imitating masculine behavior and attitudes)-that for many women having a strong male influence in the home is considered a detriment.

I blame, in part, the women's movement.  While there were many noble goals of women's movement, they have instilled in a generation of women a deep rooted hatred and resentment of men.  Considering this, how is it possible any woman can have a healthy and fullfilling relationship with a man.
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2012, 12:58:41 PM »
In modern society men and women don't need each other to survive or raise children thus the destruction of the traditional family unit.  Women have also come to vilianize masculinity and males so strongly-(while ironically increasingly imitating masculine behavior and attitudes)-that for many women having a strong male influence in the home is considered a detriment.

I blame, in part, the women's movement.  While there were many noble goals of women's movement, they have instill in a generation of women a deep rooted hatred of men.  Considering this, how is it possible any woman can have a healthy and fullfilling relationship with a man.

good post

women have abandoned their role

and are competing against men on their level

we have now reached the stage where men are becoming little bitches

its a joke
T

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2012, 01:02:20 PM »
^Quit reading my thoughts...

Singer Jill Scott best said it, "I don't need a man...but your son does."

and what you are seeing is that many women who come from single parent (mothers), become single parents themselves. And they also have a hard time finding or keeping a man. Oftentimes, they get pregnant by a man---who also is from a single mother, who then say to the woman, "you can take care of the child yourself, my mother did it, and so did yours.", unwittingly absolving himself of any responsibility (just as long as he sends a child support check).