Author Topic: Third Party Presidential Debate  (Read 2036 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Third Party Presidential Debate
« on: October 25, 2012, 02:32:04 AM »
For anyone interested, hit this C-SPAN link and watch the video.

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/ThirdPartyPresid

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
US Third Party Presidential Debate (Moderated by Larry King)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 02:55:48 AM »
US Third Party Presidential Debate (Moderated by Larry King)

w

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: Third Party Presidential Debate
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 08:26:37 PM »
It looks like there as many people in attendance as Larry has had wives.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 01:07:47 AM »
It looks like there as many people in attendance as Larry has had wives.
yea, that doesn't shock me.  Never before has the media so excluded third party candidates as they have in this election.  Hell, they use to have on third party candidates to interview in the media but this time, hell no....  Even in past elections they at least included the bottom percent in their polls but not now... WHY?

With so much anger toward both major parties they clearly want to make sure there isn't another option and they've done a dang fine job of that.  If they had giving fair ground in this election, they WOULD have found their monopoly challenged.  People are fucking pissed at both parties.  What does it say when you can ask both Obama and Romney voters WTF and they more often than not end up saying, "yea I hate him/them but I don't want the other guy"

This is a manipulation that we end up with this when most of us don't want to vote for Romney or Obama.  It's a fraud that the media has clearly aided in.  It's fucking digusting and it's unAmerican imo.

After both parties and the media have aided in making the third party candidates look like jokes, hopefully you will look past that and at the very least listen to what they have to say.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 04:15:38 AM »
yea, that doesn't shock me.  Never before has the media so excluded third party candidates as they have in this election.  Hell, they use to have on third party candidates to interview in the media but this time, hell no....  Even in past elections they at least included the bottom percent in their polls but not now... WHY?

With so much anger toward both major parties they clearly want to make sure there isn't another option and they've done a dang fine job of that.  If they had giving fair ground in this election, they WOULD have found their monopoly challenged.  People are fucking pissed at both parties.  What does it say when you can ask both Obama and Romney voters WTF and they more often than not end up saying, "yea I hate him/them but I don't want the other guy"

This is a manipulation that we end up with this when most of us don't want to vote for Romney or Obama.  It's a fraud that the media has clearly aided in.  It's fucking digusting and it's unAmerican imo.

After both parties and the media have aided in making the third party candidates look like jokes, hopefully you will look past that and at the very least listen to what they have to say.

This!!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 04:45:04 AM »

In 10 to 20 years ( I wish sooner)  The 3rd party will have major influence.  More and more young people don't even watch news on TV.  They get it online and that is the best place to educate yourself about the candidates and the issues they stand on without influence from a biased media outlet that pounds you 24/7 with half truths and full blown bullshit.  I just hope that people will take a genuine interest in electing the people that represent them.  Sometimes I think it is wishful thinking when I see, for instance on you tube, a guy interviewing people on the streets and college campuses asking about policies and why would you vote for so and so.  The majority don't have a clue.  Very frustrating.  Like the libya bullshit...hell...a lot of people didn't know what the Benghazi was.  There is no excuse for that.  That shit was a big deal at least to me.  Sort of makes me want to run for some type of office and take advantage of all these dumb fucks.  How hard can it be really?  But for real, I hope things change but I have been saying that forever.  Hell,  I thought no way weed would still be illegal since the hippies are now old and should have an influence but here we are over 40 years later since then and still illegal.  I don't blame the politicians,  I blame the citizens for not educating themselves properly and taking action.  I think the only thing that will save our freedom will be a war against the government.  Not by force but monetarily.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 10:29:10 AM »
two heads of same snake

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 10:56:07 AM »
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 10:57:56 AM »
Final US Third Party Presidential Debates

w

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2012, 03:36:23 PM »

No, don't misinterpret my comment: it means there at least 300 people in attendance.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2012, 03:47:55 PM »

The truth is that there are increasingly substantive differences between either snake head: one is finally coming around to supporting rights for all Americans, for example (i.e. gay rights), while the other is accepting the noxious embrace of social conservatism. So, even if we want more choices we shouldn't pretend there is zero difference between the options currently available.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2012, 03:57:40 PM »
In 10 to 20 years ( I wish sooner)  The 3rd party will have major influence.  More and more young people don't even watch news on TV.  They get it online and that is the best place to educate yourself about the candidates and the issues they stand on without influence from a biased media outlet that pounds you 24/7 with half truths and full blown bullshit.  I just hope that people will take a genuine interest in electing the people that represent them.  Sometimes I think it is wishful thinking when I see, for instance on you tube, a guy interviewing people on the streets and college campuses asking about policies and why would you vote for so and so.  The majority don't have a clue.  Very frustrating.  Like the libya bullshit...hell...a lot of people didn't know what the Benghazi was.  There is no excuse for that.  That shit was a big deal at least to me.  Sort of makes me want to run for some type of office and take advantage of all these dumb fucks.  How hard can it be really?  But for real, I hope things change but I have been saying that forever.  Hell,  I thought no way weed would still be illegal since the hippies are now old and should have an influence but here we are over 40 years later since then and still illegal.  I don't blame the politicians,  I blame the citizens for not educating themselves properly and taking action.  I think the only thing that will save our freedom will be a war against the government.  Not by force but monetarily.

Good post

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2012, 11:28:51 AM »
The truth is that there are increasingly substantive differences between either snake head: one is finally coming around to supporting rights for all Americans, for example (i.e. gay rights), while the other is accepting the noxious embrace of social conservatism. So, even if we want more choices we shouldn't pretend there is zero difference between the options currently available.

I agree with you syntax. I didn't post the original link, I was just quoting Amed in order to get his video to show.

I believe both major parties are owned by the same people, and both do it's bidding, however, I believe that Obama has betrayed his handlers in favour of the American people. He is alking an extremely tight rope and it remains to be seen where his final loyalties lay.

What I find so fascinating, are the number of people who identify as Libertarians who are still saying their only choices are Democrats or Republicans, ...or simply not voting. hogwash!

If Ron Paul supporters thre their votes behind Gary Johnson, we'd see an upset that would rock the establishment worse than hen Jesse Venture became Governor of Minnesota.
w

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2012, 11:55:45 AM »
It's coming. Things just don't change overnight, it takes time. But when the books are written, it will be traced back to these times.