Author Topic: Mitt Romney pals around with rapist  (Read 1858 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Mitt Romney pals around with rapist
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2012, 02:26:08 AM »
It's pretty funny watching a 46-year-old man throw a temper tantrum on an internet forum. You must be a real blast at parties.  :-X

At least he gets invited to parties unlike you

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2012, 02:53:43 AM »
G

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2012, 06:46:52 AM »
Rapists?  You mean like that noted Democrat Bill Clinton?  Or that famed harrasser of innocent women Ted Kennedy?   The hypocrisy from you people is jaw dropping.....

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2012, 06:48:23 AM »
Rapists?  You mean like that noted Democrat Bill Clinton?  Or that famed harrasser of innocent women Ted Kennedy?   The hypocrisy from you people is jaw dropping.....

Idiot

They never raped anybody, they charmed them.
Look it up ugly

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2012, 06:56:17 AM »
You're a clueless moron with a selective memory...I'm typically pro-life, but you are a sterling argument for retroactive abortion.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2012, 07:19:07 AM »
You're a clueless moron with a selective memory...I'm typically pro-life, but you are a sterling argument for retroactive abortion.
So you would like to murder someone?

Who?

Also, who did Bill Clinton rape?

G

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2012, 07:26:55 AM »
He raped Juanita Brodderick....

I don't want to murder anyone...I want Planned Parenthood to off whork. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2012, 08:02:40 AM »
how many gimmicks does 33 have on here? Seriously this guy has OCD badly, he posts so fucking much.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2012, 11:01:50 AM »

I really am I fan of Barry Goldwater, great quote as well.

The man was a true conservative.

I really do think our nation would be much better off if he defeated that piece of shit LBJ in 1964.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2012, 11:06:06 AM »
ok, accused rapist or to be more specific  nine  counts of forcible sexual abuse, seven counts of rape,
three counts of object rape, two counts of aggravated kidnapping, forcible sodomy, assault, burglary and sexual battery

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/state/story/Political-activist-accused-rapist-takes-his-own/Cb8y-Q7YPk-vQAuPKRv59A.cspx

HEBER, Utah (ABC 4 News) Former GOP activist and accused rapist Greg Peterson was found dead at his cabin in Heber in the Timber Lake estate. Wasatch County dispatch and Salt Lake County District Attorney said it was most likely a suicide.

Petersen was a man who mingled with some of the Republican party’s elite like Mitt Romney, Orrin Hatch or Governor Gary Herbert, but now Greg Peterson is dead.

He was recently released from jail on a $2 million dollar bond, and was expected to appear in a preliminary hearing for his upcoming rape case. On Tuesday afternoon he was found dead in his cabin near Heber.

Salt Lake County Attorney Sim Gill told ABC 4, Peterson shot himself in the head. The Wasatch County Sheriff said Tuesday near 5:00 p.m. two bail bondsmen went to check on Peterson at his cabin. With Peterson’s pending rape case, he was under court order to wear an electronic ankle bracelet. The Bondsmen told police the signal on his bracelet was weak.

“They tried texting him to plug it in, it’s a rechargeable unit, and he had not been responding to their text messages,” saiWasatch County Sheriff Todd Bonner.

The men walked into his cabin, and found Peterson lying down in an upper bedroom. As of Tuesday evening, investigators searching his home found no note.

An attorney representing Peterson’s alleged victims didn’t know what to make of it.

“It’s been a tragedy of case from the beginning, a tragedy all the way through,” said Wasatch County Attorney Scott Sweat.

When ABC 4 spoke to the Wasatch County Attorney, he said Peterson’s death stops all criminal legal action against him, but the attorney could not say whether or not it a civil lawsuit would move forward.

Obama watched 4 Americans die and did nothing then lied about it.....and this is all you got? Goes right back to that integrity thing I was talking about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2012, 11:19:56 AM »
Obama watched 4 Americans die and did nothing then lied about it.....and this is all you got? Goes right back to that integrity thing I was talking about.

A few people I know who are NOT political by any means, are really upset about this attack being allowed to happen like this.

it's GOOD that people are outraged - the ONLY way there will be an investigation is if people are vocal in their disgust.  White houses tend to try to AVOID investigations if they will reflect negatively on them.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2012, 12:39:43 PM »

you have no evidence for this, are you honestly that stupid. This is concrete. You have some shit that could be argued one way or the other.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2012, 01:06:55 PM »
Anyone living in a house with as much glass as Obama...aka the good reverend Wright... should not throw these kind of stones. Stick to policy arguments chief. This is a loser of an issue for Obama. A simple list of the people he entertains in the White House trumps this.
$

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2012, 01:26:15 PM »
Is this the "october surprise".

Pals around? Did Mitt Romney spend days and nights in his living room like Obama did with Ayers? Did Romney know him for 20 years like Obama knew and considered "Rev." Wright a father figure, eventhough the supposed man of God is a bigot? Oh, oh, I forgot. You idiots actually believe that in 20 years of knowing Wright, Obama never heard a single racist sermon at that church. Riggggght.