Author Topic: Sample Contest Prep Diet and Drug Protocol  (Read 36707 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
Sample Contest Prep Diet and Drug Protocol
« on: October 26, 2012, 08:00:53 AM »
The following is a basic contest prep diet and drug protocol that any low or mid level bodybuilder could follow to a major degree of success. The diet is simple: moderate carbs, low fat and high protein. There is no need to change this. The drug protocol is relatively mild but aggressive enough to guarantee success over most other competitors assuming nutrition, training intensity and genetics are about even. GH dosages are kept moderate for the average competitor that cannot 1) obtain real human grade growth hormone and/or 2) cannot afford to run 30+ iu's 5+ days a week.

- Diet:
5iu hgh sub-q upon waking
1mg sermorelin sub-q upon waking
120mcg clenuterol (pyramid up to this dosage)
75mcg T3 taken on an empty stomach 30 mins before breakfast
10iu humalog IM immediately before breakfast
1. 2 cups egg whites, 1 cup oats, 1 fruit
2. 8oz chicken breast, 1 sweet potato
3. 8oz lean ground beef, green vegetables
4. (pre workout)
    -200mg caffeine
    -50mg primatene (please note: gauge your tolerance to beta 2 adrenergic agonists as well as stimulants in general before mixing these          with clen)
     Meal: 50g whey protein, 1 cup oats
6. (intra workout)
    - immediately before working out, 10iu humalog IM, 10iu humulin-R subq
    - drink shake containing 25g whey, 100g dextrose, creatine, BCAA's during workout
    - NOTE: if doing post workout cardio, keep a gatorade or another 50g dextrose on hand while on treadmill/stair mill/etc in case hypoglycemia before time to get post workout shake. also one may consider around 10iu's of nalbuphine prior to cardio.
7. (post workout)
    -10iu hGH IV
    -1mg sermorelin sub-q
    - drink shake containing 50g whey, 50g dextrose, 1/2 cup oats  
8. (90 mins PWO) 8 oz chicken breast, 1 cup grits or white rice, add a fruit if feeling hypo
9. 8oz chicken breast, 1 sweet potato
10. (before bed)
     -5iu hGH (if possible, this is least important)
     -1mg sermorelin
     - 50g casein

Drug Protocol
- Diet should last 16 weeks but begin drug protocol 20 weeks in advance. so for the first 12 weeks:
   - 2,000mg testosterone cyp
   - 1,000mg deca durabolin
   - 1,000mg equipoise
   - 10iu+ hGH
   - 10iu insulin upon waking, 15iu insulin pre workout
- For the next 4 weeks:
   - 2,000mg test prop per week
   - 700mg trenbolone acetate per week
   - 700mg primobolan enanthate per week
   - 700mg masteron dipropionate per week
   - 5iu hGH in AM, 10iu hGH post workout, 5iu hGH before bed
   - 10iu insulin AM, 10iu insulin pre workout
   - 1mg sermorelin in AM and postworkout
   - 120mcg clenbuterol
   - 75mcg t3
- For the next 4 weeks:
   - 1,050mg trenbolone acetate per week
   - 1,000mg priomoblan enanthate per week
   - 1,000mg masteron dipropionate per week
   - 5iu hGH AM/10iu hGH pwo/5iu hgh before bed
   - 1mg sermorelin AM and pwo
   - 120mcg clenbuterol
   - 75mcg t3
* drop hgh about a week out

Obviously this does not include depletion or carb up protocols as, to truly "nail" those, it requires an individual level of knowledge about one's own body. Furthermore I did not include diuretic and plasma expander info because - quite frankly - I don't want someone to kill themselves.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Sample Contest Prep Diet and Drug Protocol
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 08:04:13 AM »
Curious what sermorelin is.

Why is primatene named after primate?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 08:05:12 AM »
700mg of tren??????????

On 500mg im ready to rip someones head off :-\

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 08:07:09 AM »
BFG

Do you think GHRP-2/6 can be used successfully for pre contest?  Im doing a smaller show and dont want to drop a ton of $$$ on GH, but sti want to come in shredded

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 08:08:41 AM »
700mg of tren??????????

On 500mg im ready to rip someones head off :-\

He goes up to 1050mg.  The BP would be through the roof.  Nothing like not sleeping for a month straight.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 08:09:04 AM »
BFG

Do you think GHRP-2/6 can be used successfully for pre contest?  Im doing a smaller show and dont want to drop a ton of $$$ on GH, but sti want to come in shredded

100 percent yes...if its real - which is difficult to find. I have heard of a few legitimate suppliers for it, but I am not in the drug dealing business so I can only say "good luck".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2012, 08:14:13 AM »
Reverse use of synthol

X

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2012, 08:14:20 AM »
100 percent yes...if its real - which is difficult to find. I have heard of a few legitimate suppliers for it, but I am not in the drug dealing business so I can only say "good luck".

Thanks bro!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2012, 08:19:21 AM »
i dont see any cel tech in there  ???
T

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2012, 09:04:14 AM »
i dont see any cel tech in there  ???
It's almost impossible to find legit Cell-Tech today and when you do it costs a fortune. Most competitors use Chinese Frog-Tech and up the dose, meaning they take two scoops instead of the recommended one. :-\

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2012, 09:38:17 AM »
so many things wrong with this shit-here is just a few things wrong-

75 mcg cytomel to start and stay on-big mistake- this is wayyyy to high and will fuck you up BIG TIME--if gonna use thyroid start at a smaller dose like 20 mcg and slowly work up
sermoreline-complete total waste of money
when talking about insulin- it is units for christ sake and 10 units = 1 iu- dont use 10 iu of insulin or you will be dead in 2 hours lol..thats because 10 IU= 1 cc --IAM SURE YOU MEAN 10 UNITS NOT IU------10 UNITS = 1 IU
and no one uses humulin R any more ..lol its garbage and to un predictable..
FOOD- your gonna want to eat FOOD- alot sooner then 90 min after your training-ESPECIALY IF YOUR TAKING INSULIN
dont do cardio after weights(u need to eat have your FOOD-- do the cardio first thing in the morning before breakfast -
There is more wrong and unneccessary bs in there-including the high toxic amounts of tren--

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2012, 09:42:47 AM »
so many things wrong with this shit-here is just a few things wrong-

75 mcg cytomel -big mistake- this is wayyyy to high and will fuck you up BIG TIME--if gonna use thyroid start at a smaller dose like 20 mcg and slowly work up
sermoreline-complete total waste of money
when talking about insulin- it is units for christ sake and 10 units = 1 iu- dont use 10 iu of insulin or you will be dead in 2 hours lol..thats because 10 IU= 1 cc --IAM SURE YOU MEAN 10 UNITS NOT IU------10 UNITS = 1 IU
and no one uses humulin R any more ..lol its garbage and to un predictable..
FOOD- your gonna want to eat FOOD- alot sooner then 90 min after your training-ESPESIALY IF YOUR TAKING INSULIN
dont do cardio after weights(u need to eat have your FOOD-- do the cardio first thing in the morning before breakfast -

1. Do you really believe 20mcg of t3 is adequate to win a serious mid-level, untested bodybuilding competition?
2. You've never used prescription sermorelin.
3. You have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to units of measurement.
4. You didn't read the post workout protocol right
5. You don't understand how post workout cardio works.

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2012, 09:45:22 AM »
Increadable dedication and perseverance need to run that regime, props

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2012, 09:53:23 AM »
1. Do you really believe 20mcg of t3 is adequate to win a serious mid-level, untested bodybuilding competition?
2. You've never used prescription sermorelin.
3. You have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to units of measurement.
4. You didn't read the post workout protocol right
5. You don't understand how post workout cardio works.
well considering iam a pro and have won nationals and many regional shows i think i know a bit
-75 mcg of cytomel for 8 wks to high for most people-especcially some one with a already high metabolism--lol
ive known lots of guys that use no cytomel and win shows -lol and yes 75 mcg is a high amount always better to start low and work up if needed
and 10 iu of insulin is way to high-there is 10 iu in 1 cc- and 100 units in 1 cc-so you saying take 1 cc insulin-and no one uses humulin R any more..
i did read the post wo protocol right-and its still better to do cardio first thing in the am
and i understand post wo cardio--lol-not to many guys do it-lol-its in the morning or before bed to be done-
sermorelin is ok nothing special-
and thats way to much tren--and you know it is--
if you have to use this much shit to win a level 1 or 2 non tested show your not gonna last to long

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2012, 10:02:47 AM »
well considering iam a pro and have won nationals and many regional shows i think i know a bit
-75 mcg of cytomel for 8 wks to high for most people-especcially some one with a already high metabolism--lol
ive known lots of guys that use no cytomel and win shows -lol and yes 75 mcg is a high amount always better to start low and work up if needed
and 10 iu of insulin is way to high-there is 10 iu in 1 cc- and 100 units in 1 cc-so you saying take 1 cc insulin-
i did read the post wo protocol right-and its still better to do cardio first thing in the am
and i understand post wo cardio--lol-not to many guys do it-lol-its in the morning or before bed to be done-
if you have to use this much shit to win a level 1 or 2 non tested show your not gonna last to long

There are only 10IU of anything in 1ml if that's the way it's re-constituted. HTH.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2012, 10:04:55 AM »
There are only 10IU of anything in 1ml if that's the way it's re-constituted. HTH.
thats what iam saying-he is saying take 10 iu insulin--thats 1 ml --go ahead take that much and see what happens-
1 iu = 10 units--that is a more normal dose of insulin

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2012, 10:12:44 AM »
thats what iam saying-he is saying take 10 iu insulin--thats 1 ml --go ahead take that much and see what happens-
1 iu = 10 units--that is a more normal dose of insulin

So we presumably can agree that IU is a measure of activity, which will differ based on standards associated with a specific cpd (eg slin, HGH). But what are these generic "units" that you are referring to? It sounds like you're equating some volume measurement to activity.

BBs do use 10IU of insulin. Certainly not a low risk activity, and one would be a fool to do it without measuring blood glucose and having food nearby...

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2012, 10:18:41 AM »
So we presumably can agree that IU is a measure of activity, which will differ based on standards associated with a specific cpd (eg slin, HGH). But what are these generic "units" that you are referring to? It sounds like you're equating some volume measurement to activity.

BBs do use 10IU of insulin. Certainly not a low risk activity, and one would be a fool to do it without measuring blood glucose and having food nearby...
-10 iu = 1 ml--if i or anyone took 1 ml of insulin-u would not be having a good time - the normal dose of insulin is 10-20 units for a bodybuilder-which is 1-2 iu
-and if anyone not diabetic took 1 ml of any insulin it wouldnt be good you would be in insulin shock with in 1 hour-sweating like a pig-dizzy ----and possible death--not good-have lots of simple carbs around when messing with insulin

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2012, 10:26:42 AM »
and 10 iu of insulin is way to high-there is 10 iu in 1 cc- and 100 units in 1 cc-so you saying take 1 cc insulin-and no one uses humulin R any more..

You aren't a pro bodybuilder. You are also deeply confused about units of measurement.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2012, 10:31:21 AM »
You aren't a pro bodybuilder. You are also deeply confused about units of measurement.
lmao--ok there little juicer ::)

ya you know iam not a pro-  ::) -stfu -sorry to disapoint you but iam-believe it or not--you -amatuer who will never turn pro ever no matter how much shit you use--lol
answer this -how many ius in one ml-

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2012, 10:35:57 AM »
lmao--ok there  ::)
ya you know iam not a pro--stfu
answer this -how many ius in one ml-

http://pi.lilly.com/us/humulin-r-ifu.pdf

INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSULIN VIAL USE
NEVER SHARE NEEDLES AND SYRINGES.
Correct Syringe Type
Doses of insulin are measured in units. U-100 insulin contains 100 units/mL (1 mL=1 cc).
With Humulin R, it is important to use a syringe that is marked for U-100 insulin preparations.
Failure to use the proper syringe can lead to a mistake in dosage, causing serious problems for
you, such as a blood glucose level that is too low or too high.

this isn't rocket science.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2012, 10:38:18 AM »
Most pro bodybuilders nowadays know how to use insulin. Perhaps your insane genetic response has allowed you to turn pro using - based on your puzzling "understanding" of international units - 1iu of insulin everyday? You should consider increasing your dosage to 2 "units" - you may become Mr Olympia.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2012, 10:38:45 AM »
http://pi.lilly.com/us/humulin-r-ifu.pdf

INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSULIN VIAL USE
NEVER SHARE NEEDLES AND SYRINGES.
Correct Syringe Type
Doses of insulin are measured in units. U-100 insulin contains 100 units/mL (1 mL=1 cc).
With Humulin R, it is important to use a syringe that is marked for U-100 insulin preparations.
Failure to use the proper syringe can lead to a mistake in dosage, causing serious problems for
you, such as a blood glucose level that is too low or too high.

this isn't rocket science.
thanks for proving me right-
100 units in 1 ml-
so how many units would ya take -??? 10-20 units is how much-- its not that difficult to figure out-you go ahead and take 1 ml(1 cc) of insulin-and let me know how ya feel

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2012, 10:39:06 AM »
-10 iu = 1 ml--if i or anyone took 1 ml of insulin-u would not be having a good time - the normal dose of insulin is 10-20 units for a bodybuilder-which is 1-2 iu
-and if anyone not diabetic took 1 ml of any insulin it wouldnt be good you would be in insulin shock with in 1 hour-sweating like a pig-dizzy ----and possible death--not good-have lots of simple carbs around when messing with insulin

Again, BBs do things that I feel are crazy, and this is one if those things. But timing and food make it livable, generally. But you can only argue this in terms of IU if you want to be taken seriously. Generic "units" which I guess you're basing on ticks on the syringe barrel, and other vol measures are really irrelevant here and can only lead to confusion or error.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2012, 10:39:41 AM »
Again, BBs do things that I feel are crazy, and this is one if those things. But timing and food make it livable, generally. But you can only argue this in terms of IU if you want to be taken seriously. Generic "units" which I guess you're basing on ticks on the syringe barrel, and other vol measures are really irrelevant here and can only lead to confusion or error.

Hes a pro bodybuilder that injects his insulin with a 3cc syringe.