Author Topic: Sample Contest Prep Diet and Drug Protocol  (Read 36709 times)

Agent69

• Getbig III
Re: Sample Contest Prep Diet and Drug Protocol
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2012, 10:46:05 AM »
Hes a pro bodybuilder that injects his insulin with a 3cc syringe.
lol your to much --when did i say that..lol
 10-20 units-you tool--
when you take 10 iu of gh its 1 cc--right ? so when you take insulin do you take 1cc-- i think not--  ::)
you take 10 units you tool

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2012, 10:47:26 AM »
lol your to much --when did i say that..lol
 10-20 units-you tool--
when you take 10 iu of gh its 1 cc--right ?

You've never seen an insulin pin have you?

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2012, 10:51:53 AM »
You've never seen an insulin pin have you?
why are we confusing this-1 cc insulin spike=there is 10 iu in 1 cc-100 units in 1 cc-

when you take 10 iu of gh its 1 cc--right ? so when you take insulin do you take 1cc-- i think not-- 
you take 10 units you tool

is it really that hard for you to figure out

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2012, 10:57:04 AM »
Agent69

Did you turn pro in the US?  Natioanls or USA?  In the 90's, 2000's?  Throw us a bone!

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2012, 10:58:07 AM »
sorry agent your wrong.  misses is a nurse.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2012, 10:59:05 AM »
100iu is 1ml

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2012, 11:00:16 AM »
think your confused not incorrect

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2012, 11:02:26 AM »
why are we confusing this-1 cc insulin spike=there is 10 iu in 1 cc-100 units in 1 cc-

is it really that hard for you to figure out

I come on this board to educate aspiring bodybuilders to the reality of the sport - one of which is, obviously, drug use. So I will put aside my obvious frustration with your intelligence (or lack thereof) and attempt to provide some knowledge to you which could be helpful should you choose to pursue bodybuilding and the corresponding performance enhancement drugs with which it goes hand in hand.

Insulin needles come in different sizes, the most common being 1cc and 0.5cc's. 1cc is 100iu's (iu=international unit). Many drugs are measured in iu's but for our immediate purposes lets refer to insulin and hgh.

A 0.5cc insulin needle will contain up to 50iu's and a 1cc insulin needle will contain up to 100iu's. The amount of liquid in the syringe barrel is measured with small ticks that denote 10, 20, 30, 40,....and so on. Each of these refers to the amount of iu's that the liquid in the barrel has. If you take a 0.5cc insulin syringe and fill it up to the "30" marking it has 30iu's.

I hope this helps you in your future endeavors into the bodybuilding world.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2012, 11:04:57 AM »
sorry agent your wrong.  misses is a nurse.
hey i could be wrong but thats how i always understood it--when i take gh i take 10 iu-1cc--if i took 10 iu -1 cc of slin i woulld be dead--
i was taught there is 100 units in one cc or 10 iu

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2012, 11:06:22 AM »
I come on this board to educate aspiring bodybuilders to the reality of the sport - one of which is, obviously, drug use. So I will put aside my obvious frustration with your intelligence (or lack thereof) and attempt to provide some knowledge to you which could be helpful should you choose to pursue bodybuilding and the corresponding performance enhancement drugs with which it goes hand in hand.

Insulin needles come in different sizes, the most common being 1cc and 0.5cc's. 1cc is 100iu's (iu=international unit). Many drugs are measured in iu's but for our immediate purposes lets refer to insulin and hgh.

A 0.5cc insulin needle will contain up to 50iu's and a 1cc insulin needle will contain up to 100iu's. The amount of liquid in the syringe barrel is measured with small ticks that denote 10, 20, 30, 40,....and so on. Each of these refers to the amount of iu's that the liquid in the barrel has. If you take a 0.5cc insulin syringe and fill it up to the "30" marking it has 30iu's.

I hope this helps you in your future endeavors into the bodybuilding world.
you dont need to school me-i know all this --lmao

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2012, 11:13:52 AM »
well considering iam a pro and have won nationals and many regional shows i think i know a bit
-75 mcg of cytomel for 8 wks to high for most people-especcially some one with a already high metabolism--lol
ive known lots of guys that use no cytomel and win shows -lol and yes 75 mcg is a high amount always better to start low and work up if needed
and 10 iu of insulin is way to high-there is 10 iu in 1 cc- and 100 units in 1 cc-so you saying take 1 cc insulin-and no one uses humulin R any more..
i did read the post wo protocol right-and its still better to do cardio first thing in the am
and i understand post wo cardio--lol-not to many guys do it-lol-its in the morning or before bed to be done-
sermorelin is ok nothing special-
and thats way to much tren--and you know it is--
if you have to use this much shit to win a level 1 or 2 non tested show your not gonna last to long
a

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2012, 11:16:04 AM »
Agent69

Did you turn pro in the US?  Natioanls or USA?  In the 90's, 2000's?  Throw us a bone!
2000s

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2012, 11:17:20 AM »

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2012, 11:17:32 AM »
ius are units. international units.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2012, 11:18:41 AM »
 :)

Conversions:

1 ml = 1 cc
100 units per 1 cc

6 mg = 18iu

1 ml = 18iu

.50 ml = 9iu

.25 ml = 4.5iu

a

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2012, 11:19:35 AM »
when you take hgh your mixing it down so its 10iu from 1ml

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2012, 11:21:34 AM »
you dont need to school me-i know all this --lmao

No you don't, or you would not have spent roughly a page on an internet forum arguing with me about international units, which you know nothing about.

You exposed yourself that you have never seen an insulin pin let alone used slin or gh.

Just to recap...you are a pro bodybuilder, that when competing uses 20mcg cytomel, less than a gram of tren and about 1iu of insulin? Oh, and also has no idea how inuslin needles work.

You dug your grave in my thread. Now why don't you just quiet down and learn from those who actually use performance enhancing drugs?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2012, 11:23:28 AM »

Conversions:
1 ml = 1 cc
100 units per 1 cc

6 mg = 18iu

1 ml = 18iu

.50 ml = 9iu

.25 ml = 4.5iu

So if i have a 100 unit insulin dart, if i pull to the 10, its 10 iu's?  Work with me, i sucked at math

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2012, 11:24:21 AM »
So if i have a 100 unit insulin dart, if i pull to the 10, its 10 iu's?  Work with me, i sucked at math

It works for everybody thats actually used an insulin needle.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2012, 11:49:30 AM »

Conversions:

1 ml = 1 cc
100 units per 1 cc

6 mg = 18iu

1 ml = 18iu

.50 ml = 9iu

.25 ml = 4.5iu

this

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2012, 01:01:06 PM »
No you don't, or you would not have spent roughly a page on an internet forum arguing with me about international units, which you know nothing about.

You exposed yourself that you have never seen an insulin pin let alone used slin or gh.

Just to recap...you are a pro bodybuilder, that when competing uses 20mcg cytomel, less than a gram of tren and about 1iu of insulin? Oh, and also has no idea how inuslin needles work.

You dug your grave in my thread. Now why don't you just quiet down and learn from those who actually use performance enhancing drugs?
calm down
expose my self your hillarious

i said start at 20 mcg cytomel and not everyone uses it and starting at 75 is retarded if you knew your shit you would know this
and everyone doesnt use a gram of tren a wk lol
i meant 10 iu as far as slin---was confusing 10 units which is same thing- lol
and there are few very important items left out of your so called contest drugs
your just another drug filled amatuer he thinks he knows everything

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2012, 01:33:56 PM »

If you know pros you know that many of them are fucking retarded and hardly know the difference between IU, mg and ml. Many.

There are different "types" of pros. Some turn pro in light weight classes, some turn pro as masters, many are simply gifted cards after a petition without winning anything significant (internationally). Many of these suck ass and couldn't win some local amateur shows. So "pro" means fuck all in itself.

More than a gram of tren is hardly a minimum required amount to turn pro. It's not impossible to turn pro and compete as a pro with no tren at all. Sure they are missing out on a great compound but there are other great steroids. In the early 90s, when competition was higher than today, were all guys who turned pro blasting at least 2 amps of Para a day or 150mg of Finajet?

Some of these pro gurus actually advice as little as 12.5mcg of Cytomel at times, so a low T3 dose doesn't mean much either. I question the usefulness of some of their advice, but a lot of these gurus are retards also.

I have no idea if this agent69 is a "pro" but usually I ask myself if this anonymous poster is stupid enough to be a pro, not the other way around. :D

I mean loook at this, this guy is a national level bb if I'm not mistaken. Case in point.

So if i have a 100 unit insulin dart, if i pull to the 10, its 10 iu's?  Work with me, i sucked at math

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2012, 01:55:49 PM »
If you know pros you know that many of them are fucking retarded and hardly know the difference between IU, mg and ml. Many.

There are different "types" of pros. Some turn pro in light weight classes, some turn pro as masters, many are simply gifted cards after a petition without winning anything significant (internationally). Many of these suck ass and couldn't win some local amateur shows. So "pro" means fuck all in itself.

More than a gram of tren is hardly a minimum required amount to turn pro. It's not impossible to turn pro and compete as a pro with no tren at all. Sure they are missing out on a great compound but there are other great steroids. In the early 90s, when competition was higher than today, were all guys who turned pro blasting at least 2 amps of Para a day or 150mg of Finajet?

Some of these pro gurus actually advice as little as 12.5mcg of Cytomel at times, so a low T3 dose doesn't mean much either. I question the usefulness of some of their advice, but a lot of these gurus are retards also.

I have no idea if this agent69 is a "pro" but usually I ask myself if this anonymous poster is stupid enough to be a pro, not the other way around. :D

I mean loook at this, this guy is a national level bb if I'm not mistaken. Case in point.

Because I wrote units instead of iu I'm an idiot- really .. 10 units of insulin there I'll say it again - your another funny guy- 1 gram of tren a wk is alot -period -Ya ofcourse alot of guys use that much and more but not everyone- there's alot more to winning contests then doing tren-  75 mcg of cytomel is alot - I don't know to many pros pounding 75 mcg a day.for months on end but some do with zero metabolisms-
Fuck I could go on and on - but on this board there no point-

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2012, 02:01:13 PM »

Van_B brings it as usual.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2012, 02:02:31 PM »
Because I wrote units instead of iu I'm an idiot- really .. 10 units of insulin there I'll say it again - your another funny guy- 1 gram of tren a wk is alot -period -Ya ofcourse alot of guys use that much and more but not everyone- there's alot more to winning contests then doing tren-  75 mcg of cytomel is alot - I don't know to many pros pounding 75 mcg a day.for months on end but some do with zero metabolisms-
Fuck I could go on and on - but on this board there no point-

I wasn't getting involved in the IU conversion debate, who is right or wrong, didn't even really look at it. I wasn't saying you're an idiot, just that being retarded is in no way an indicator someone couldn't be a pro bb.

There are many many good bodybuilders that have literally zero clue about the technical side of drug use. Why do you think they employ pencil necks for drug advice? Because they couldn't be bothered to do even the least amount of reading on the subject. Most just don't give a shit.