Author Topic: GETBIG - Advice on Dating/Women  (Read 5414 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
GETBIG - Advice on Dating/Women
« on: October 26, 2012, 01:51:27 PM »
Why do so many women like to dance? I do not like the club scene, nor do I like to dance. In my early 20's, my ex loved it, and would try and drag me there. Id have a miserable time there because I just hate that music and dislike dancing. The last few dates Ive been on or women Ive been talking to all love to dance. And I am just thinking to myself, "ugh, another women who is going to try and drag me to go dancing."

Has this happened to you? If so, do you just suck it up and go dancing, even if you will look like an utter fool? Or do you just stay home while you're lady is out there dancing the night way?

Bodybuildng related because Kai Green dances the night away

X

T-rex

• Getbig III
Re: GETBIG - Advice on Dating/Women
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 02:01:53 PM »
I'm with you. The older I've gotten the further I've gotten from the whole dancing/club scene. I just straight up say no to my chick. Its just not my thing. If you absolutely have to in order to get laid just get plowed drunk. At least it will all be a blur the next morning

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 02:05:13 PM »
I'm with you. The older I've gotten the further I've gotten from the whole dancing/club scene. I just straight up say no to my chick. Its just not my thing. If you absolutely have to in order to get laid just get plowed drunk. At least it will all be a blur the next morning

haha lol.

I just don't get the appeal to dancing. Glad to know its not just me. I do not mind if a woman I see goes dancing without me. What I mind is when they drag me along or they get mad if I do not want to go. Then I feel obligated to go, but am miserable when I am there. Though I try to make the best out of the situation, but it gets old after a while.
X

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 02:18:54 PM »

Females are so open to express themselves. It's allowed for them... be it crying or dancing, yelling etc.
They can even wear silly clothes and no one laughs at them but think they are cute lol

But anyways, dancing is not an option for a man. It even looks stupid when men dance, to be honest.
Usually when I was at club when younger, while girls were dancing us guys just went to watch it, casually leaning on a table or something and sipping our drinks.
It's important to keep an eye on them while they are at the floor !!

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 02:30:37 PM »
Why do so many women like to dance? I do not like the club scene, nor do I like to dance. In my early 20's, my ex loved it, and would try and drag me there. Id have a miserable time there because I just hate that music and dislike dancing. The last few dates Ive been on or women Ive been talking to all love to dance. And I am just thinking to myself, "ugh, another women who is going to try and drag me to go dancing."

Has this happened to you? If so, do you just suck it up and go dancing, even if you will look like an utter fool? Or do you just stay home while you're lady is out there dancing the night way?

it is ina womans nature to show but not give

they feel great knowing men want but not giving it

dancing is perfect for this

the secret with women is to open communication then ignore, or better yet wait for them to talk to you

of course harder your body and cleaner n richer you look then better

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 02:31:11 PM »
In my younger years I would hit many dance floors.  Have some drunk whore grind her ass on me, once they realize I am hard they press up closer just shaking their ass until I came in my pants.  Man I miss being young

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2012, 02:34:24 PM »
Females are so open to express themselves. It's allowed for them... be it crying or dancing, yelling etc.
They can even wear silly clothes and no one laughs at them but think they are cute lol

But anyways, dancing is not an option for a man. It even looks stupid when men dance, to be honest.
Usually when I was at club when younger, while girls were dancing us guys just went to watch it, casually leaning on a table or something and sipping our drinks.
It's important to keep an eye on them while they are at the floor !!

you and ur pals sound like creeps

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2012, 02:38:25 PM »
you and ur pals sound like creeps

HAHAh, definitely bro  8)

Also it was fun to throw ice cubes at the guys who were dancing LOL

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2012, 03:18:32 PM »
Solid dating advice guys lol  :D :D
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2012, 03:22:14 PM »
Tell the bitch that dancing is her excuse to dry hump you.  Then tell her you will give her the real thing.  Either that, or serve a bitch on tha floor!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2012, 03:42:10 PM »
Dancing is the shit - though you need to have some skills if you wanna have open season on the ladies.
If you want the best women in Vienna - go to one of the Salsa clubs and dance...

...or be a fool and pump money into a bordello.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2012, 04:07:23 PM »
MDMA

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2012, 06:42:09 PM »
Could never ever bring myself to dance, but probably missed out on loads of easy lays by refusing to dance with a girl, if you can manage it suck it up and do it

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2012, 06:43:46 PM »
We need Quickerblade up in here....
P

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2012, 06:48:35 PM »

You're still young and you over analyze. Just visit your local massage parlor or strip club. Just remember, if you feel a big bulge, then call Vissy, Bay or Onemorerep.
#

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2012, 06:50:43 PM »
I refuse to be seen with with slutty women that go to clubs anyway.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2012, 07:04:52 PM »
Like it or not, having a few dance moves makes it much easier to meet chicks.

Especially at weddings.
Y

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2012, 07:08:37 PM »

I love to dance... and back in undergrad I was very into the club scene!

Now not so much - I've grown up  ;D   Either way, a club is an awful place to go if you actually want to meet quality women!

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2012, 07:14:22 PM »
While you Betas are trying to be Alphas not dancing cos its uncool Im out on the town with your woman giving her everything you cant, that salty taste is me.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2012, 07:15:20 PM »

Now not so much - I've grown up  ;D   Either way, a club is an awful place to go if you actually want to meet quality women!

True but when you just want to bang sluts and pretent you havent noticed them when you see them the very next week in the same club, they are a perfect place to spend your time till your ready to settle down

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2012, 07:17:15 PM »
While you Betas are trying to be Alphas not dancing cos its uncool Im out on the town with your woman giving her everything you cant, that salty taste is me.

Sir how do you know what salty taste is from? Very suspect here.
#

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2012, 07:20:45 PM »

The solution?

Don't date, fuck some whores instead

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2012, 07:23:46 PM »
Sir how do you know what salty taste is from? Very suspect here.
pwnt

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2012, 07:39:11 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2012, 07:45:47 PM »

Has nothing to do with it. I dont dance because 1) I do not like to dance, and 2) because I am really bad at it.
X