Author Topic: David Henry, a genetic god  (Read 24596 times)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: David Henry, a genetic god
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2005, 01:42:38 AM »
Guys i appreciate your support and 99%  are all great guys! but there is always one WANNBE OR HASBEEN that for some reason can't acheive in life what he would like to do, so instead of turning that negative energy into something positive he decides to put shit on every Tom, Dick and Harry that post here. Anyway that was'nt about winning you guys over or anything, just had to tell that loser how it is.
Thanks Getbig for your support and keep supporting bodybuilding as a whole.  ;)

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2005, 01:49:18 AM »
Guys i appreciate your support and 99%  are all great guys! but there is always one WANNBE OR HASBEEN that for some reason can't acheive in life what he would like to do, so instead of turning that negative energy into something positive he decides to put shit on every Tom, Dick and Harry that post here. Anyway that was'nt about winning you guys over or anything, just had to tell that loser how it is.
luke wood=class act. :)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2005, 02:45:51 AM »

And we really appreciate you being here and voice out..

HAIL LUKE..
I am a mini beast

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2005, 04:55:29 AM »
From what I understand the DC training methoed is that after warming up you do 2 working sets past failure using 2-3 rest pauses. correct me if I'm wrong here.

the way I understand it and the way I perform my sets are as follows:

as many warm ups as I need-usually 2

maximum weight until failure is reached-usually 6-8 reps, some movements require a higher rep range.

12-15 deep breaths-this works out to about 20 seconds

go again until failure is reached-usually 3-4 reps

12-15 deep breaths

go again until failure

then you perform a static hold for as long as possible, I usually only get about 20 seconds.

Perform an extreme stretch for the bodypart you worked.

this holds true for most bodyparts, however I don't think dc recommends this for certain movements like deadlifts and squats, the thinking here is you are more prone to hurt yourself because your form would go to shit by the 3rd rest pause.

Some bodyparts are different, calfs are trained totally different-the calf workout is brutal.  Max weight with a 5 second negative, stretch at bottom of movement for 15 seconds and a explosive positive.  Shoot for 15 reps.  My legs are usually shaking like a leaf half way through the set.  My calfs went from pretty much nothing to pretty damn good in a few months and continue to improve.

I suggest you scour the internet for the program, I'm not an expert by any means, like I said earlier my training is not #1 right now, even though I love to do it, I'm just not able to put 110% into it right now.
nasser=piece of shit

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2005, 05:04:46 AM »
He doesn't work his traps, doesn't do deadlifts or work his lower back at all, and does not need to do cardio to get in contest shape (as written in MD).  Chest could use a little work though.

Yeah, he looks good...

Genetic God?   No....

I would go as far as to say that at least 10% of the members on this board have genetics just as good. 

I think his work ethic and desire are really what we are looking at...

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2005, 07:44:21 AM »
no sarcasm shit for brains!!! it did'nt hurt at all!!! i was honoured!!! i was the first to congradulate Greg! he is such an inspiration and i have no promblem being  beat by anyone, even if a piece of shit like yourself beat me, i would congradulate you.  But the day you dream of beating me you better wake up and opologise!!!! ;D

Lets have a vote to have shit for brains show us a picture!!! any hands????? im holding two up. Don't you get it you dickhead!! no one here takes anything you say seriously. YOu are the biggest joke on this forum and it would'nt be a promblem to have  you thrown off this forum, but than who would we label "shit for brains" than??? so we need you here for fun when we are bored. Like a boxer needs a punching bag, we need our little "shit for brains"

NOW,  I WILL GIVE YOU SOME ADVICE! f**k OFF YOU WASTED PIECE OF CUM! 

PS, BY THE WAY SHIT FOR BRAINS, I NEVER SAID DAVE HENRY WAS A GENETIC GOD! DID I MAKE THIS THREAD SHIT FOR BRAINS??? I ALSO NEVER SAID I WAS BETTER THAN DAVE.

QUIT NOW SHIT FOR BRAINS!! YOU CAN'T BEAT ME. YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE SKINNY PIECE OF SHIT AND THE ONLY  THING YOU HAVE BEEN GIFTED WITH GENETICALLY IS HOW TO BE A PIECE OF SHIT! YOU HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER AND MAKE THESE MACHO MAN COMMENTS!!

OK I WILL GIVE A CHANCE TO BE A MAN, PROVE ME WRONG YOU ARE NOT A PIECE OF SHIT. MAY 13TH IM COMPETING IN SHAWN RAYS SHOW IN COLORADO. COME RIGHT UP TO ME, INTRODUCE YOUR SELF AS SHIT FOR BRAINS AND HAVE A SWING!! BUT I TELL, MAKE IT A GOOD ONE, BECAUSE IF I GET UP AND IAM SURE I WILL, WELL LETS JUST HOPE FOR YOUR SAKE I DON'T....  :D :D :D

Now sorry guys to be distracted from the thread at hand. I do also aggree Erik Bui will have an impact in the next year or 2.

hahahahahaha, damn, biggest meltdown i've ever seen.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 28, 2005, 08:21:34 AM »
What the fuck is going on here???!! Sarcasm is a guy who is not afraid to speak his mind in comparrison to all the little tiny bodies around here sitting jock all the time!!! ok let me cool down. I think some names around here can get straight to the list.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2005, 10:09:04 AM »
speaking ones mind and being an arse are two completely different things.

Concentrate Mars....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2005, 10:16:21 AM »
Nice ,  a pro has a virtual roid rage on the computer and Sarcasm gets owned AGAIN... hahaha....he called you shit for brains and you liked it ..
L

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2005, 01:10:33 PM »
As  i said it would"nt be a great forum without our "shit for brains". Welcome back Sarcasm, we missed our punching bag!! ;D

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2005, 01:16:47 PM »
hey Luke what was it like losing to a blind dude, hahaha, that must have been fucking embarassing, i'll bet you ran out of that place as soon as you got out of your pink thong and got all of the baby oil rubbed off, haha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2005, 01:37:10 PM »
I think Rando could beat you hands down..
I am a mini beast

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2005, 01:38:12 PM »
hahaha, you notice that Luke hasn't answered the post, he's afraid.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2005, 03:13:47 PM »
sarcasm, you are one of the funniest dudes alive....I would love to see Luke Wood meet you in a dark alley.

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2005, 03:50:49 PM »
wow. Sarcasm got completely owned. Heck, owned would be an understatement.

...and what does he do? responds with that "meltdown" bullcrap, which pretty much translates into "I have nothing to say...Luke straight up owned me"

oh, and whats even more pathetic is that he signs on as mars to defend himself.

I bet he will make 3 more new screen names to defend himself after this one BWAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2005, 04:36:41 PM »
sarcasm, you are one of the funniest dudes alive....I would love to see Luke Wood meet you in a dark alley.

I doubt BIG Luke Wood likes to meet guys in dark alleys.  You on the other hand probably rely on it for your "love life."

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2005, 04:38:31 PM »
Dave really is 5'2", I stood 2 ft away from him at Nationals.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2005, 04:44:22 PM »
Dave really is 5'2", I stood 2 ft away from him at Nationals.
That is simply incorrect. You have an inability to judge people's height if you think he's 5'2".
Lee

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2005, 04:47:54 PM »
Yes you are right, im afraid!!! ::). i won't stoop to your pathetic level shit for brains. As far as i am concerned you have got personal now, not with me, you don't worry me. Say what you want about me shit for brains, i don't care, but you have got personal now with a friend of mine!!! Dave Rando is a good friend of mine, and you type this shit " what does it feel like to beat by a blind man" like as if Greg is some sort of retard!! making fun of him. Really what you are saying is that Greg is so pathetic that i should be embarrassed to be beat by him!!! Well i can tell you something scum bag! Greg is such an inspiration to me! At the wild card this year Greg blew the roof off!! the crowd cheered and screamed so loud for him. It was very emotional and i was so proud of him!! All us guys back stage applauded as well. It wa sa great moment. Not because we felt sorry for Greg but it taught us the inner strength this guys has. Turning something negative into something positive. Going after his dreams and not listening to pieces of shit like yourself who make fun of him. Greg back stage knows everyones voice. Hey Luke is that you, i can here you bro, take my hand, how are you Luke are you well....etc. Now you tell me why the  f**k would i get embarrassed over that??? its stuff like this that makes me want to keep competing and training harder. I am proud Dave beat me and beat alot of other good guys as well. He is champion and i would love to see him on the Olymia stage one day,even if i never make it there and you know i might not, i can accept that. I would buy a ticket to see Dave up there myself.

So Sarcasm, be a man, not a piece of shit!

This thread is about Dave Henry, so if you have a beef with me make a thread about me if you like i don't care.   Luke Wood sucks or something like that?? see how many people back you up. Shit for Brains!!! :-*

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2005, 04:51:32 PM »
sarcasm...

you'd do well in prison- luke wood already broke you in on this thread and made you his bitch.

if you kept your cock pocket shut and no one would know how much of an insecure little boy you are.

keep up the good work.
b

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2005, 05:03:59 PM »

So Sarcasm, be a man

Well Luke, that's something that he will NEVER be..
I am a mini beast

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2005, 05:42:03 PM »
That is simply incorrect. You have an inability to judge people's height if you think he's 5'2".

Did you read that somewhere, or what?  Dexter was a legit 5'5", maybe even a bit taller, but Dave was more than a couple of inches shorter than Dex.  Not saying anything negative about his physique, but he was very, very short.

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2005, 06:27:38 PM »
I am going to submit this convo to urban dictionary, for the definition of "pwned"

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2005, 08:18:30 PM »

I doubt BIG Luke Wood likes to meet guys in dark alleys.  You on the other hand probably rely on it for your "love life."

What the hell are you talking about?  ::) I was referring to Luke meeting Sarcasm for a fight, and how laughable it would be.....you got your mind on the wrong thing, pal.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2005, 08:58:59 PM »
well, i don't like the dark anyway!  :o. I still sleep with the light on!!! ;)