Author Topic: Lawrence Wilkerson, Former Colin Powell Aide, Blasts Sununu, GOP As 'Full Of Rac  (Read 3853 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
so the only example you can find of black democtratic racism is people "making fun" of the tea party

are you serious?
Im saying I google imaged it, looked @ 5 pics, and turned it off because I can't bring myself to give a shit about making you believe it. I known the pics that I've seen, even if I posted 10 (if I could even sift through all the crap on google images) you'd just say "those are isolated incidents", and we'd argue for 10 pages. I'm choosing to abstain.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Im saying I google imaged it, looked @ 5 pics, and turned it off because I can't bring myself to give a shit about making you believe it. I known the pics that I've seen, even if I posted 10 (if I could even sift through all the crap on google images) you'd just say "those are isolated incidents", and we'd argue for 10 pages. I'm choosing to abstain.

I'm totally open to your point of view

you said that there were strong elements of racism in the Democratic party so surely if it exists it existed prior to the tea party

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

I'm totally open to your point of view

you said that there were strong elements of racism in the Democratic party so surely if it exists it existed prior to the tea party

You're missing what I was saying. Google images is flooded with pics of random shit and I'm not going to waste my time sifting through the images.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You're missing what I was saying. Google images is flooded with pics of random shit and I'm not going to waste my time sifting through the images.

yep, I saw that

as you might guess I'm not sold on your premise that strong elements of racism in the Democratic party but we don't have to agree on everything

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
YOU LIE