Author Topic: ZMA...Opinions?  (Read 18353 times)

SuperMike3288

• Getbig III
  • Up, up, and away!
Re: ZMA...Opinions?
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2005, 08:45:09 PM »
Hey I own that product! ZMA is like glutamine... you can't "TELL" that it works and if you only spend 8 bucks a month you're not losing much...
Intensity; the measure of man

IronMan23

• Getbig II
  • HUGE!!
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2005, 08:40:48 PM »
ZMA stacked with 6-0X0 and tribulus works pretty damn good for me when it comes too increasing lean mass and getting a good sleep.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2006, 01:35:16 PM »
ZMA stacked with 6-0X0 and tribulus works pretty damn good for me when it comes too increasing lean mass and getting a good sleep.

Tribulus is worthless.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2006, 12:53:17 PM »
  ZMA has been working pretty well for me. My last blood test, showed an 18% increse, in total testosterone. I've been on it for six weeks now. Also, I'm getting greater hard-ons. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2006, 01:45:05 PM »
  ZMA has been working pretty well for me. My last blood test, showed an 18% increse, in total testosterone. I've been on it for six weeks now. Also, I'm getting greater hard-ons. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

how old are you? im just wondering what a good age is to get on that stuff.
bodybuildersreality.com

suckmymuscle

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2006, 09:32:37 PM »
how old are you? im just wondering what a good age is to get on that stuff.

I'm 26, bro. My nuts are still spitting out testosterone, by the bucketfull. It will be very different 10 years from now, so I better start preparing myself for the worse. :(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2006, 11:01:01 PM »
alright! sounds good. igot a while then
bodybuildersreality.com

BigIronMike25

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2006, 06:53:18 AM »
I've felt a pretty decent difference in strength and better deep sleep with two ZMA products:

Z-Force and Z-Mass PM.....both these worked extremly well.....slept better and was indeed a little stronger on all lifts....i eventually want to try victor conte's version of ZMA

suckmymuscle

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2006, 01:42:15 AM »
I've felt a pretty decent difference in strength and better deep sleep with two ZMA products:

Z-Force and Z-Mass PM.....both these worked extremly well.....slept better and was indeed a little stronger on all lifts....i eventually want to try victor conte's version of ZMA

It is the best, bro! Nothing beats out SNAC's ZMA. It contains lab-grade ingredients, because BALCO labs is a pharmaceutical company. Furhtermore, it is the original ZMA formulation, so it is the REAL stuff. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2006, 01:42:58 AM »
alright! sounds good. igot a while then

How old are you ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

leannmean

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2006, 03:26:56 AM »
  Tribulus is worthless.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yeah Tribulus is a total crap bodybuilding supplement.  :D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2006, 07:42:58 PM »
  Ok guys, here's the latest update. I've been on ZMA for ten weeks now. My latest medical exam showed a 19% increase in free testosterone and 22% in total testosterone, over initial baseline level. I'm very happy, and horny as hell. ;D :) ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2006, 09:42:52 PM »
That's awesome.  Primaforce uses SNAC and is the cheapest company that offers it.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2006, 08:13:05 PM »
  I think that ZMA stacked with LH might give slightly better results... :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2006, 08:36:14 PM »
  Or ZMA stacked with leucine(branch-chained amino acids increase mineral absorbtion). Give it a shot! :D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2006, 09:31:52 AM »
I've been getting this for a while.  Cheep (well one dollar more than 1Fast) but still, its two months for $20.   I love the stuff.  http://www.supplementdirect.com/?content=52&product_id=14358

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2006, 10:59:00 AM »
I got a big hard one using ZMA though I can't say whether or not I pitched a tent due to the ZMA or not.  Either way it sure feels good to get that morning Redwood. 

suckmymuscle

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2006, 10:57:16 PM »
  I was wondering, if sublingual ZMA, would work better than the oral version. Do any of you guys know ???

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2006, 07:03:58 PM »
I don't know, but if you must-- make your own by studying the % on  the bottle.  I can't force myself to spend $30+ on zinc, mg and B vit., when the individual components are so much more affordable.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2006, 12:22:56 PM »
I don't know, but if you must-- make your own by studying the % on  the bottle.  I can't force myself to spend $30+ on zinc, mg and B vit., when the individual components are so much more affordable.

The thing is, you see, that taking Zinc, Magnesium ad B-6 is NOT the same as taking ZMA. It comes chelated to the amino acid methionine-which is the most easily absorved by the Human body-, and it is Calcium-free. Calcium dramatically inhibits the absorbtion of both Zinc and Magnesium, so you get nothing from taking regular Zinc/Magnesium. Besides that Zinc and Magesium oxide, even without Calcium, have a very poor bioavailablitlity. And ZMA also has Zinc/Magnesium in aspartate form, bound together to enter the bloodstream simultaneously. ZMA may be a little more expensive than plain Zinc/Magnesium and B-6, but it is by FAR the superior product.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2006, 12:04:38 AM »
  Guess what? ZMA does boost T, but ONLY if you're exercising really heavy. The latest suff I've seen about it suggest, that ZMA, produces the highest elevations of T when one is doing heavy compound lifts, like the dead-lift and squat.

ZMA seems to be less effective at raising T when one engages in a "fitness" routine, and practically no elevation at all when one is sedentary. So, spend your money on ZMA ONLY if you're truly a bodybuilder who exercises really heavy. Now Iknow it truly is for me! ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2006, 12:07:57 PM »
I take ZMA, I love it, and its really important. I feel good overall, its hard to say "well it makes me stronger" But im glad im taking it.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2006, 08:00:08 PM »
I take ZMA, I love it, and its really important. I feel good overall, its hard to say "well it makes me stronger" But im glad im taking it.

Yes, it seems that chelated magnesium, plus vitamin B-6, induces overall feelings of optimism and alertness, by boosting brain dopamine levels. :D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2006, 08:37:34 PM »
I've done the make your own ZMA & noticed  good results w/it.The thing w/all ZMA studies i've read is that ZMA is basically better for ppl. over the age of 30 when the test levels are starting to drop.Maybe why I noticed its effects as i'm 39 now & had tried it when younger & didn't notice anything from it.As suckmymuscle also states you have to be a hard trainer & willing to work hard in the gym also.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2006, 08:39:26 PM »
Forgot this!Take it before bedtime on an empty stomach.