Author Topic: Whats the deal between RONNIE and the Arlington police department???  (Read 6378 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
I mean he worked there 12 years or so,and then he got a chance to temporary freeze his employment working 120 hours a year and if he wants to come back he can!but whats the deal i mean a state job offered him this accord?to the pay him a salary or just a medical insurance?cause he isnt fully retired

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Re: Whats the deal between RONNIE and the Arlington police department???
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 08:14:43 PM »
Maybe they like Ronnie a lot, seems like a nice fellow.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 08:27:16 PM »
He is a friendly black man that I would trust should we cross paths in a dark alley way at night.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 09:02:09 PM »
He is a friendly black man that I would trust should we cross paths in a dark alley way at night.

Would you let him touch your pee pee?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 09:09:45 PM »
Would you let him touch your pee pee?
HIPAA laws prevent me from disclosing what actually happens when Big Ron comes in for an appointment.

However, I will say I have been honing my technique skills on the "internal coccyx" maneuver.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 09:29:22 PM »
Im sure they get some kickback for employing someone who sounds like they have downs, plus hes a drug free role model for kids ::)

RX MOGOL

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 11:29:48 PM »
Just another way for the Afro American to sponge from the government

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 11:40:26 PM »
Probably burn out from the job or they screwed him somehow, at the end of one of his videos Mitsuru asks about his police job and he tells Mitsuru "I ain't ever going back".

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 12:41:30 AM »
well a fellow apd officer(*and many others) that new him was sick of his "special treatment" as a officer/bber getting paid to workout etc..time off. well this fellow officer snitched on him and how he got his steroids... his mom got busted instead of him.... because he got his stuff deli evered to his moms house.she took the rap to save his ass.... old news.....i remember flexonline.com posted something immediately saying it was false... trying to save his rep... but i live out here and know alot of arlington cops...
real men= no rubbers

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2012, 01:22:06 AM »
Probably burn out from the job or they screwed him somehow, at the end of one of his videos Mitsuru asks about his police job and he tells Mitsuru "I ain't ever going back".
He said he wont be back but he also said that he do 120hours a year i think just to maintain the position if one day he wants to return...120 hours are 10 days of work,if i remember correct in his first dvd from 1997 he said he works 4 days straight 12 hours shift and then he is free for 3 days in a row...

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 01:33:58 AM »
well a fellow apd officer(*and many others) that new him was sick of his "special treatment" as a officer/bber getting paid to workout etc..time off. well this fellow officer snitched on him and how he got his steroids... his mom got busted instead of him.... because he got his stuff deli evered to his moms house.she took the rap to save his ass.... old news.....i remember flexonline.com posted something immediately saying it was false... trying to save his rep... but i live out here and know alot of arlington cops...
you are right,do you have any more details from your police friends?

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/steroid-laws/ronnie-coleman-busted-270657.html

"undercover pro(titus/ryan) posted at bb.com that there was an arrest made concerning coleman and a package delivered to his mothers house."

"from flexonline.com

This Just In: Ronnie Coleman is Still Alive

Rumors to the contrary, five-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman is not dead, arrested or undergoing a sex-change operation. A flood of gossip erupted like an exploded sceptic tank on September 5 that Coleman had been picked up by authorities and sent to the slammer. Then a rumor developed that Ronnie's mother was arrested after a suious packaged arrived at her address. FLEXonline called the man himself who said it was all nonsense.

"Nope, I haven't been arrested," Coleman assured us. "Nobody in my family's been arrested, to my knowledge anyway."

Speaking calmly, Ronnie shrugged off the ridiculous stories. "Last week I was dead. This week I'm arrested," he quipped. "I'm used to this by now."

At least they're talking about you, big fella. Ronnie added that all systems are go and he's on target to defend his crown and nab his sixth straight Sandow. "I feel good," he assured us. "Everything's going fine."

Unfortunately he hung up before we could ask about the sex-change operation, but we have our doubts about that rumor too."

look this FLEXONLINE how they wanna put their spin on the news like "ronnie isnt dead and ronnie didnt have sex change operation" hahahah am curious how much is FLEX PUBLICATION worth and do the world crisis affect their busines or net worth cause this type of news even 9 years ago are veeery sad...like their world is rotating around ronnie!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2012, 02:57:53 AM »

Interesting - one hell of a mom.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2012, 03:30:45 AM »

FFS, how long has it been since he last worked there? About a decade now, right?

Just give it a rest already  ::)

MikMaq

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2012, 09:31:15 AM »
I pretty strongly against roids for the most part. But cops should get to do what they want, there safety is dependent on their body.

MikMaq

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2012, 09:35:07 AM »
ha so steroids protect you from bullets and make you leap tall buildings
No but it makes it a lot less likely someone is gonna resist arrest. Seriously, if ronnie tried to cuff someone you think there more likely or less likely to fight back than say with a regular folk.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2012, 09:35:32 AM »
Interesting - one hell of a mom.

There are many mothers who have been highly supportive of their son's careers in professional bodybuilding.

I can't recall whose mother she was, but one particular mother got stopped by cops while she was driving, only to have the cops finds a large amount of drugs in the trunk, which belonged to her son.

I forget who was the son, but I know he was a highly ranked IFBB pro at the time.

"1"

the trainer

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2012, 10:06:54 AM »
There are many mothers who have been highly supportive of their son's careers in professional bodybuilding.

I can't recall whose mother she was, but one particular mother got stopped by cops while she was driving, only to have the cops finds a large amount of drugs in the trunk, which belonged to her son.

I forget who was the son, but I know he was a highly ranked IFBB pro at the time.

"1"

Since we are dropping hints i will do the same, the other day i said to shawn you are my ray of light.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2012, 02:00:45 PM »
He said he wont be back but he also said that he do 120hours a year i think just to maintain the position if one day he wants to return...120 hours are 10 days of work,if i remember correct in his first dvd from 1997 he said he works 4 days straight 12 hours shift and then he is free for 3 days in a row...

Awesome 8 hrs OT, be good checks

MikMaq

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2012, 04:03:23 PM »
of course ronnie coleman doesnt just "use steroids"

he mega dosed every muscle enhancing drug under the sun for decades

your average cop on roids is not going to be impressive

and if someone resist without the aid of a weapon they can just smack him around with a batton

resist with a weapon and muscles are irrelevant
It`s nothing about what they can do. It`s about intimidation factor.

I got family members who are in the system. They all admit it`s a major advantage to be imposing with certain individuals.

No more than a few dudes that had to bulk up to even get a hired. It`s expected in certain areas. Steroids is a very pragmatic solution in alot of cases.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2012, 05:27:36 PM »

"1"

My sarcasm detector was going off when you used the words "I forgot who the son was" thing

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2012, 05:30:38 PM »
My sarcasm detector was going off when you used the words "I forgot who the son was" thing

It was a huge scandal around the industry when it occurred.  Many throughout the industry questioned his integrity, but like with most things, "he" simply brushed it off.

"1"

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2012, 09:43:45 AM »

Maybe they kidnapped Mars' son out of jealousy?