Author Topic: Why Switzerland Has The Lowest Crime Rate In The World  (Read 9162 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Why Switzerland Has The Lowest Crime Rate In The World
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2012, 03:50:40 PM »
coming over again sometime?need a guide?

:)
If I do then yes I need a guide and dinner date.   :)

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2012, 03:10:59 AM »

if the nations around switzerland would close the borders, they wouldnt even have internet,lol.

now thats not a very nice thing for a montenegran to say about his host country... :-\

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2012, 06:45:08 AM »
cukoo clock is german invention, brother ;D

the 500 years of democracy are a joke too, not too long ago, theres been decades lasting civil wars there, and feudalism.

yeah, thats about the trick.

they are safehouse for stolen taxmoney for everyone, thus their banks can give out more credits, thus theres more jobs etc.

if the nations around switzerland would close the borders, they wouldnt even have internet,lol.

Civil var? Not quite same than in the USA: ", civil war broke out in 1847 when some of the Catholic cantons tried to set up a separate alliance (the Sonderbundskrieg).[26] The war lasted for less than a month, causing fewer than 100 casualties, most of which were through friendly fire." That is from wikipedia, and seem to be quite accurate information. There were another civil war earlier, which ends 1531. Compared to USA, in 1531 you guys were just starting to kill Indians to get more land to yourselves, then your "democracy" grow up to slavery and so on. I wonder why they have more wealth and peace than you guys. While you guys were busy to kill Indians, taking slaves, killing fellow Americans, etc. they have been busy to keep up the peace and wealth for all the people. Now they have one of the most peaceful nations while you guys are near yet another civil war, because you society is going down and fast. For example, you had a little storm in NY and Jersey, and millions of Americans runs out for looting shops and his neighbors property. In fact, you don't need even a storm to do that, just a power failure and fifteen minutes of darkness is enough to rob thousands of shops and apartments. In Switzerland they don't lock their front doors at all, because it is safe. Your version of freedom is quite weird.

buresu

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2012, 10:24:00 AM »
Bratwurst with Bürli most delicious food in Switzerland,  Galeniko do you know Regensdorf, Hamdullah Aykutlu is living there, actually you remind me to him in your avatar

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2012, 10:26:35 AM »
Cause it's cold and black don't like the cold?

*racist post reported*

;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2012, 11:19:48 AM »
If I do then yes I need a guide and dinner date.   :)
Galeniko ...bro,,,,get me her panty...

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2012, 12:24:16 PM »

low crime rate comes from, uhm, very low unemplyment, very high educational standard, pretty fair distribution of wealth so far, solid and fair social system and the direct democracy form, where the people have referendum power.

^this.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2012, 01:06:21 PM »
dont think she would come to a dat with panties
yeah well.. keep us perverts updated. I just want to know what she wears...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2012, 01:08:37 PM »
  Oh   I wrestled in Yugoslavia back in the USMC