Author Topic: ...  (Read 7284 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: i get drepressed thinking about the fact i can never live the life
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2012, 09:16:45 PM »
http://www.illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm GET YOUR KNOWLEDGE UP AND DO SOMETHING TO EMPOWER YOUR MIND AND SOUL, LEAVE THE BUTTER MATERIAL BULLSHIT TO THE HOMO SELLOUTS

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2012, 09:23:45 PM »
I'd say, work enough that you can be secure and safe...

But to be "rich"... unless you get in a very lucky groove, you are going to need to WORK a lot - meaning you miss out on a lot of the things that make life awesome.

some poeple just love to work/achieve.     that is what makes them happy.  Others see 'winning' as making $50k and working 30 hours per week.  Some are only happy working 70 hours a week, and making $200,000 a year.

Even mitt romney - who had enough $ to retire at 30 and never work again - is still working 35 years later, 70+ hours a week, because he loves what he does.  He will never touch a penny of the $ he's made since he was 30 lol... but he keeps working to achieve.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2012, 09:51:44 PM »
get real rich, how does one go about it

getting a decent job is one thing

but that doesnt make you rich does it

Whitney Houston and Kurt Cobain were rich. Look how happy they were.

MikMaq

« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2012, 03:43:26 AM »
It has little to do with genetics you dud, it's the way they are raised. Just like blackfolk could be stand up citizens, too bad they tend to not know their fathers, their mothers cannot control them and their male role models are straight up heartless killaz.

Put that black guy in a high pressure, money grubbing jewish family and he will also be a rich kunt
Lies jews have an extremely high rate of neurotic tendancies. Jews ashkenazi ones atleast are one of the few groups of people that can actually be considered a race. There genetic made for innercity urban life. You need to be obsessive to make money and they have this in spades. Just look at true adonis, dudes almost as autistic as I am and he's very typical.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2012, 06:49:00 AM »
Being rich to me is just a state of mind. Oddly enough the more money i make the more jaded i become and less happy i am overall in life. My degree got me a job, but working my ass off for 60 hours a week got me where i am today. You don't need a PhD to be rich, but you won't find too many poor Doctors or Dentists.

Most of the extremely wealthy people i know either inherited their wealth or got extremely lucky on a business deal.

Life is what you make of it, but the day you start feeling sorry for yourself is the day you will not progress in life anymore. I also believe in living a modest lifestyle, i own a small condo and drive a Toyota Camry. Most of the people who work below me and make far less than me drive BMW's and Lexus', almost all of my team members have more bills than i do, yet make about 2/3 of what i do.

It's all about choices, I'd rather invest money and have a nice vacation overseas a few times a year than drive a BMW, but to each his own.

8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2012, 07:17:04 AM »
'The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.'

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2012, 07:54:54 AM »
Stuff doesn't make anyone happy. That is reality. But since the economy requires people to constantly buy things, we are encouraged to never be happy with our stuff and always want more and better stuff. Its just ridiculous. Happiness is about being content with what you have, and doing what you love without needing an end result.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2012, 08:38:16 AM »
Stuff doesn't make anyone happy. That is reality. But since the economy requires people to constantly buy things, we are encouraged to never be happy with our stuff and always want more and better stuff. Its just ridiculous. Happiness is about being content with what you have, and doing what you love without needing an end result.

Happiness is a byproduct of making good decisions and doing the right thing. You can't 'shoot for happiness' you'll always miss. Shoot to be successful, charitable and a balanced individual and before you know it 'happiness' will be sitting right in your living room.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2012, 08:41:44 AM »
Being rich to me is just a state of mind. Oddly enough the more money i make the more jaded i become and less happy i am overall in life. My degree got me a job, but working my ass off for 60 hours a week got me where i am today. You don't need a PhD to be rich, but you won't find too many poor Doctors or Dentists.

Most of the extremely wealthy people i know either inherited their wealth or got extremely lucky on a business deal.

Life is what you make of it, but the day you start feeling sorry for yourself is the day you will not progress in life anymore. I also believe in living a modest lifestyle, i own a small condo and drive a Toyota Camry. Most of the people who work below me and make far less than me drive BMW's and Lexus', almost all of my team members have more bills than i do, yet make about 2/3 of what i do.

It's all about choices, I'd rather invest money and have a nice vacation overseas a few times a year than drive a BMW, but to each his own.

8)

congrats. just by the way, some of us can afford the bmws and the nice vacations overseas a few times a year.  8)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2012, 08:43:53 AM »
why would you want to be rich

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2012, 08:53:45 AM »
'The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.'

Other's bitch about it no end!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2012, 08:55:52 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2012, 12:16:19 PM »
why would you want to be rich

Because it's never too early to retire

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2012, 12:25:14 PM »
Because it's never too early to retire
Yep I got a cousin retired at 39 then when the towers got hit in NYC he lost $70000.00 had to back to work for 30k.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2012, 12:27:58 PM »
http://www.illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm GET YOUR KNOWLEDGE UP AND DO SOMETHING TO EMPOWER YOUR MIND AND SOUL, LEAVE THE BUTTER MATERIAL BULLSHIT TO THE HOMO SELLOUTS

Did you watch the Wembley event with David Icke? I posted a link a couple days ago.  You should watch bro.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2012, 12:35:13 PM »
Yep I got a cousin retired at 39 then when the towers got hit in NYC he lost $70000.00 had to back to work for 30k.

Bad & sad karma.. I've also lost 5 figures in that period  :-\

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2012, 01:22:03 PM »

70k made the difference? 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2012, 01:56:12 PM »
There's is certain element lacking... the Trump factor.
After I watched the vid I feel like rubbing together some pennies and thinking big... we'll see if I can escape the basement.
I have no ill feelings toward the rich - the few I had the pleasure of meeting, excluding Adonis, were gentlemen through and through. All "in the family" bankers or doctors serving rich Russians.
As long as you keep your economical despair to yourself they're cool.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2012, 02:46:10 PM »
my dad is fairly comfortable being a highly skilled professional he makes about $10,000/month

listening to him stress out about the economy, poverty, watching him eat stale bread and squeezing pennies makes me obsessed with money and being stingy

scared to be joe average who empties his bank account every month

Maybe you need a "guru"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2012, 06:57:30 PM »
70k made the difference?  
Not sure how much he made on the retirement check, but he made around 100k when he worked had to go back for 30k, cause he lost all he savings and thats the only job he could find at the time.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2012, 07:04:08 PM »
intelligence, greed and unscruplousness will get you there.and these treats applied over long time.

and being a tight fuck.

Yup, and if you want to do it the honest way the only thing that separates rich and poor guys who make an honest living is RISK. Calculated risk if your smart;)...

Or you can marry it :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2012, 12:10:23 PM »
i dont like all this new age crap

Don't be so negative... (and serious), that's a waste of energy, seek for opportunities

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2012, 03:51:33 PM »
Stop complaining and be thankful for what you have
Outed.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2012, 06:33:17 PM »
For starters. Dont do anything that doesn't account for some of yours/others personal development or profit. Spending time on Getbig defiantly isnt going to grow the bank account! 

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2012, 10:05:04 PM »
For starters. Dont do anything that doesn't account for some of yours/others personal development or profit. Spending time on Getbig defiantly isnt going to grow the bank account! 

how about spending time on getbig meekly/submissively?  that will grow the bank account?