Author Topic: Romney and Jeep  (Read 3184 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Romney and Jeep
« on: October 28, 2012, 04:04:25 PM »
What's up with him continuing this lie? He keeps stating, in ads, live that Chrysler is moving all production to China, when it is so false the company came out to refute it. Does it not unnerve you that Romney will lie about anything, straight to your face. The lies aren't even half-truths or arguable, he is just flat out making shit up.

If he wins your country is in for another fucking shitstrom and economic collapse.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Romney and Jeep
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 04:12:28 PM »
What's up with him continuing this lie? He keeps stating, in ads, live that Chrysler is moving all production to China, when it is so false the company came out to refute it. Does it not unnerve you that Romney will lie about anything, straight to your face. The lies aren't even half-truths or arguable, he is just flat out making shit up.

If he wins your country is in for another fucking shitstrom and economic collapse.
if its a lie its pretty shitty of him to continue to say it, I dont see why you dont condemn obama as he is a bigger liar than romney but thats ok.

b/c obama has done such a great job with the economy right necrosis?

romney will not be a great president if he wins but he will certainly be a better president for the economy.

only idiots argue otherwise

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 04:14:19 PM »

seriously after spewing these lies in Ohio, he then get's chin checked by Chrysler saying they are in fact expanding in the US by 2100 jobs, he then releases this ad even after all that. Seriously, you people don't find this intellectually offensive? he lies constantly, but they are blatant made up lies.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 04:16:52 PM »
if its a lie its pretty shitty of him to continue to say it, I dont see why you dont condemn obama as he is a bigger liar than romney but thats ok.

b/c obama has done such a great job with the economy right necrosis?

romney will not be a great president if he wins but he will certainly be a better president for the economy.

only idiots argue otherwise

Obama is no where near the level of liar that Romney is are you kidding? all the fact checkers confirm this, where do you get your info? Obama has done a good job with the economy. From the shit he was handed to the most cock blocking congress in history I think he did quite well. I mean, job creation was reversed from losing to creating, he saved numerous key industries like the auto-industry, reformed wall street amongst other things. Obama is not that bad my man, you have nothing but hate in your eyes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 04:20:52 PM »
it's an obvious lie - BUT - at this point, each candidate only has to do 2 things.

motivate their base, and swing the VERY low-info voters who are undecided at this point.

base doesn't care about a lie that smears obama, and low-info voters aren't going to check.   Lie away, this close to an election!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 04:22:35 PM »
Obama is no where near the level of liar that Romney is are you kidding? all the fact checkers confirm this, where do you get your info? Obama has done a good job with the economy. From the shit he was handed to the most cock blocking congress in history I think he did quite well. I mean, job creation was reversed from losing to creating, he saved numerous key industries like the auto-industry, reformed wall street amongst other things. Obama is not that bad my man, you have nothing but hate in your eyes.

hey hey hey just stick to the republican facts  ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 04:23:34 PM »
it's an obvious lie - BUT - at this point, each candidate only has to do 2 things.

motivate their base, and swing the VERY low-info voters who are undecided at this point.

base doesn't care about a lie that smears obama, and low-info voters aren't going to check.   Lie away, this close to an election!

dude that's so fucked up.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 04:25:25 PM »
like obama lied about benghazi?

Romney is an awesome business success and turnaround expert.   Hek I think he shoulda been president for last 4 years.  

oh and he was right about JEEP http://nlpc.zubrcom.net/stories/2012/10/27/media-unfairly-blasts-romney-chrysler-jeep-china-outsourcing-comments

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2012, 04:32:09 PM »
like obama lied about benghazi?

Romney is an awesome business success and turnaround expert.   Hek I think he shoulda been president for last 4 years.  

oh and he was right about JEEP http://nlpc.zubrcom.net/stories/2012/10/27/media-unfairly-blasts-romney-chrysler-jeep-china-outsourcing-comments

Holy fucking hell, not only did you just repeat the same mistake Romney did, you posted an article where the person who wrote it is beyond stupid. The article in question states that production of all models may occur in China, do you not understand what that means? that they may eventual bring all models to the asian market. Only someone with the reading comprehension of a slug could take what they said to mean that they will produce everything from china.

Jesus, I give up you fucking guys are too much. Why are you fighting on the side of stupidity? why do you want to be fucked in the ass by a liar?

see the benghazi thing is not a lie, it is a complicated matter with so many factors that we do not know. This however, is easily checkable, and it turns out romney is a liar, as usual.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 05:00:15 PM »
good lord your an idiot...

to begin: bush actually started tarp which "saved" the auto industry obama just continued it.

We have record unemployment, record underemployment, record number of ppl on govt assitance, record number of ppl under the poverty line and had 2 years of not being "cock blocked" and the ability to do ANYTHING he wanted.

dont let facts get in the way you moron!!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2012, 03:50:46 AM »
good lord your an idiot...

to begin: bush actually started tarp which "saved" the auto industry obama just continued it.

We have record unemployment, record underemployment, record number of ppl on govt assitance, record number of ppl under the poverty line and had 2 years of not being "cock blocked" and the ability to do ANYTHING he wanted.

dont let facts get in the way you moron!!!

It was the biggest recession since the great depression, what about that is missing upon you? Of course the economy is going to be in the shitter, however, he has it going in the right direction. What the issue is, is simply the rate of growth is it to slow, to be expected or rapid? I would venture it is as expected-to slow.

now your going say bush saved the auto-industry, oh jesus, anything but to give credit to Obama right? this is the problem, I can admit his faults as I don't care about the party system, I can see how batshit crazy romney is and ryan in particular, yet you defend them like it's a game, earning points.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2012, 04:00:12 AM »
It was the biggest recession since the great depression, what about that is missing upon you? Of course the economy is going to be in the shitter, however, he has it going in the right direction. What the issue is, is simply the rate of growth is it to slow, to be expected or rapid? I would venture it is as expected-to slow.

now your going say bush saved the auto-industry, oh jesus, anything but to give credit to Obama right? this is the problem, I can admit his faults as I don't care about the party system, I can see how batshit crazy romney is and ryan in particular, yet you defend them like it's a game, earning points.

Stop wasting your time with these idiots.
Their belief & identity ( Christianity and Republican) is built on a lie. If you take that lie away they are just empty shells.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2012, 07:44:24 AM »

I believe it actually came from a Bloomberg story?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-21/fiat-says-china-may-build-all-jeep-models-as-suv-demand-climbs.html

http://washingtonexaminer.com/jeep-an-obama-favorite-looks-to-shift-production-to-china/article/2511703

Jeep will probably add production in China, just not (at this point) at the expense of U.S. production.

Romney is in the ballpark, though. Fiat is hurting bad in Europe and there has been talk about moving some production to Italy to use a part of the HUGE amount of unused capacity. It's nigh impossible to close plants in Europe.

Jeep/ChryCo. may claim one thing but, in the end, FiatS.p.A owns the controlling stake and will do what they wish.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2012, 08:47:36 AM »
I believe it actually came from a Bloomberg story?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-21/fiat-says-china-may-build-all-jeep-models-as-suv-demand-climbs.html

http://washingtonexaminer.com/jeep-an-obama-favorite-looks-to-shift-production-to-china/article/2511703

Jeep will probably add production in China, just not (at this point) at the expense of U.S. production.

Romney is in the ballpark, though. Fiat is hurting bad in Europe and there has been talk about moving some production to Italy to use a part of the HUGE amount of unused capacity. It's nigh impossible to close plants in Europe.

Jeep/ChryCo. may claim one thing but, in the end, FiatS.p.A owns the controlling stake and will do what they wish.

sure, but they said nothing about moving all production to China, that is a lie. They are simply expanding in China and my question was a rhetorical one, I know where the issue came from, it came from someone not knowing how to read the report posting on their blog and having Romney read it and take it as fact. Scary.

the fact that they are adding production jobs in the US clearly negates his lie also. There is nothing to discuss here but the fact that Romney is lying through his teeth to get votes.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/28/1151798/-GM-CEO-Under-Romney-you-could-have-written-off-this-company-this-industry-and-this-country

GM ceo also thinks Romney would have downed the auto-industry and praises Obama. Old but relevant when everyone including Tomy wants to someone give bush credit, lol.

I just want some rationality back in play is all. Obama has fucked up many things, but never has he just made shit up that could be chin checked like this. Never has he flip flopped like Romney. Romney may have some good points, however, his five point plan is the same as bush's, the same as mccain (both had the same 5 point plan) and will result in some terrible outcomes for you and the world. Please don't unleash this corporate shill upon the world.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 08:51:20 AM »
Another 4 years of Bush policies..

That turned out great the last time :-[

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 08:52:22 AM »
http://www.politicususa.com/press-finally-wakes-romneys-lies-no-excuse-astonishingly-misleading-jeep-ad.html

Romney getting his ass fucked on this brutal lie. How can you continue making ads using a lie that was debunked before hand by the actual company?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2012, 08:53:55 AM »
Another 4 years of Bush policies..

That turned out great the last time :-[

It's literally the same plan, bush had a five point plan (taxes, drilling, foreign trading etc) as did mccain (energy independent, china, taxes, small business, cut spending) all called it a five point plan all had the same five points. It's laughable that you guys want that for your country. It's actually quite scary.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2012, 09:14:34 AM »
It's literally the same plan, bush had a five point plan (taxes, drilling, foreign trading etc) as did mccain (energy independent, china, taxes, small business, cut spending) all called it a five point plan all had the same five points. It's laughable that you guys want that for your country. It's actually quite scary.

I agree

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2012, 12:14:01 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2012, 12:30:03 PM »
http://www.politicususa.com/press-finally-wakes-romneys-lies-no-excuse-astonishingly-misleading-jeep-ad.html

Romney getting his ass fucked on this brutal lie. How can you continue making ads using a lie that was debunked before hand by the actual company?

this is what I don't understand

how do you continue to lie and to what end ?

people in Ohio know this is a lie and all he is doing is insulting their intelligence

who the fuck advised him that this would be a good strategy ?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2012, 12:32:02 PM »
He got caught with his pants down on this one.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2012, 12:43:10 PM »
He got caught with his pants down on this one.

true so why not just say he made a mistake and move on

given the news cycle it would be a non-story by now

I just don't understand the strategy of continuing to perpetuate a blatant lie

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2012, 01:07:04 PM »
true so why not just say he made a mistake and move on

given the news cycle it would be a non-story by now

I just don't understand the strategy of continuing to perpetuate a blatant lie

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-10-28/marchionne-seen-missing-fiat-sales-target-by-19-billion#p2

Well, it looks like I was right about production in Italy. The big question is whether it will be added production for export or the complete relocation of production from the U.S. to Italy.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2012, 01:44:06 PM »
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-10-28/marchionne-seen-missing-fiat-sales-target-by-19-billion#p2

Well, it looks like I was right about production in Italy. The big question is whether it will be added production for export or the complete relocation of production from the U.S. to Italy.

what does this have to do with Romneys false claim about all production being moved to China?