Author Topic: HRT at 31?  (Read 2859 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
HRT at 31?
« on: October 28, 2012, 05:44:19 PM »
Any of you know about this? I have my first kid on the way, and want to have another, but after that (35?) I was thinking about doing it. I went to an endochronologist at 27 and it was low and they recommended HRT if I wanted it, but the idea of taking medicine for life bothered me. Now, it's going to be later and I have at least one kid, so I am revisiting it. I feel run down at times, and wanted to get some pep in my step, but like i said wanted to wait until my second kid. Any thoughts/experience?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: HRT at 31?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 09:51:23 PM »
if you dont mind the idea of taking it for life then i say you couldnt make a better decision.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 10:10:45 PM »
if uve had kids go for it. Trt is a life changer for men with low test :( trust me it sucks to go from athletic/healthy/horny to not :) Best decision I did.

THere are some guys who get on trt at 18 even, then there are ppl who are 50 and dont need it so go figure everyone's different.

The only negative is inability to have kids or lowered chances if u have a normally very low level of sperm. IT also means u gotta be on for life.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 07:56:38 PM »
Been on it since 22 myself. I want to have kids in the future, but we'll see what happens with that. I feel 1000x better than when I had low test, though. Quality of life is much improved.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 08:11:30 PM »
If you have HCG as part of your doc's HRT treatment or HMG ($$$) and you do not have abnormally low sperm you may have a chance still. After all some people get their women pregnant even with ridiculous BB dosages of androgens.

Mine unfortunately was low sperm and low test. When my hormone levels were good (based on physicals, sense of well being, libido, etc...) I probably still had low sperm count. When administered various medications my sperm count would still not go above 3 mil :(

Any exogenous androgens will make it worse. HCG can only do so much but just saying... God willing you don't have issues but you may have to get off like I did and it was indeed a nightmare.. and maybe even getting off and you may not have that much luck :-/

Very few people realize what a mess/havoc low test has on us! Until they themselves experience. It's not just a 2-3 week downer thing in PCT after running harsh androgens like tren... its a non-stop downer.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 08:12:03 PM »
Been on it since 22 myself. I want to have kids in the future, but we'll see what happens with that. I feel 1000x better than when I had low test, though. Quality of life is much improved.
You think Ronnie can have kids?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 08:13:49 PM »
Ronnie and whoever else may have kids even when on 10k+ androgens a week but not everyone is the same.

There's the issue of hormones and then there's the issue of fertility which relates to sperm count, quality, motility, normality (no deformities/mutations) etc...... they are related issues, but not always the same case.

Low test or high test (naturally) and you may still have sperm issues.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2012, 02:43:32 AM »
You think Ronnie can have kids?

He has many kids, i think 5 or 6.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2012, 08:08:38 AM »
damn is low test levels cause of previous ASS use or naturally?
eat, sleep, train, f

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2012, 08:16:43 AM »
If you qualify, why not!  Legal, paid for by insurance, pharmaceutical grade test, even in low doses, beats bathtub brew anabolics any day of the week.  Sign me up. Anybody know a good clinic in Michigan?   
A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 12:19:06 PM »

Can be naturally low as in my case although it wasn't always low but then 'something happened'. Either way our levels decline naturally as well.

Can be from aas use, but with certain meds such as clomid you should be able to boost back up, but if it's not getting back to where it was then ultimately yeah you would need trt.

Can be both, even worse.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2012, 11:38:17 PM »
what the fuck? you guys thing because you are on you cant get your girl preggers?

i know a few bros that were running good amounts and made the nightly deposits and had kids.

Haney had a daughter around 90 or 91, im pretty sure he was on then ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2012, 12:47:31 PM »
Some people may have sperm issues to begin with, not just test issues, and adding exogenous hormones will make it worse.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 04:56:24 PM »

I had never used AAS or any type of PH etc. prior to being diagnosed with low test.