Author Topic: AP poll: A slight majority of Americans are now expressing negative view of bla  (Read 7020 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
 ;D

AP poll: A slight majority of Americans are now expressing negative view of blacks

By Associated Press, Published: October 27

WASHINGTON — Racial attitudes have not improved in the four years since the United States elected its first black president, an Associated Press poll finds, as a slight majority of Americans now express prejudice toward blacks whether they recognize those feelings or not.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ap-poll-majority-of-americans-still-express-negative-view-of-blacks/2012/10/27/421d683a-2009-11e2-8817-41b9a7aaabc7_story.html

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
 :o

*shoots a melon flavored load*

Your Average GymRat

Negative view of blacks is news? Obama has made racism worse by putting his racist two cents in the trayvon martin case and the "beer summit". It's obvious that Whites and blacks will never live together harmoniously. Two different species. Regardless, USA is and always will be a White Man's country. Obama has proven the black man is incapable of the Presidency. Stick to sports and rapping.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
the funny thing about the U S of A, is that the rich are even bigger racists than the poor

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
the funny thing about the U S of A, is that the rich are even bigger racists than the poor

I think it's about even only difference is the rich can decide where to live and the poor is stuck in one ghetto place that is much more prone to crime

When blacks and Hispanics get successful in terms of finances and education a  good amount of the majority almost always dislike their own kind.

Purge_WTF

Racism and every other -ism will never be completely done away with until Christ comes back.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
;D

AP poll: A slight majority of Americans are now expressing negative view of blacks

WASHINGTON — Racial attitudes have not improved in the four years since the United States elected its first black president, an Associated Press poll finds, as a slight majority of Americans now express prejudice toward blacks whether they recognize those feelings or not.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ap-poll-majority-of-americans-still-express-negative-view-of-blacks/2012/10/27/421d683a-2009-11e2-8817-41b9a7aaabc7_story.html

Headline should read.....White America Sick of Reverse Racism

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Headline should read.....White America Sick of Reverse Racism

It's not racist if it's reverse!
Y

bike nut

• Getbig V
It's not racist if it's reverse!

Only person in the world that can't suffer racism or predjudice is a white male.

::)   ::)   ::)   ::)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
in americana, even the blacks are racist, I mean look at guys like Wiggs, they are black themselves and would only date white chicks, wtf?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
The usual Getbiggers rejoice.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Only person in the world that can't suffer racism or predjudice is a white male.

::)   ::)   ::)   ::)

Exactly.  You guys want that card too?  White men don't have enough already??
Y

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
If AP weren't so politically correct the headline for their article could have read:

AP poll: An overwhelming majority of hispanic, black and Jewish Americans express a negative view of whites

WASHINGTON — Racial attitudes have not improved in the four years since the United States elected its first black president, an Associated Press poll finds, as an overwhelming majority of hispanic, black and Jewish Americans express prejudice toward whites and have been found to publicly recognize those feelings.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
I wonder if this helped things out ?

all drugs - TPPIIP

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
I wasn't aware just how big the racist population of America was before coming on this site.

I always assumed the problem of racism was overblown for political ends.

Now, I think very differently.

Of course, this may be a bad sample of America, but I doubt it.
G

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
I wasn't aware just how big the racist population of America was before coming on this site.

It has grown immensely in recent years...it's noticeable all over the Internet.  Racism seems to be growing exponentially
Y

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

The reason it has grown is because discrimination and crimes against white people is being ignored by the media, politicians and liberals like yourself. It will only get worse as this continues. So examine yourself and ask why are you doing this??

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
It has grown immensely in recent years...it's noticeable all over the Internet.  Racism seems to be growing exponentially
In direct proportion to black on white crime. It is simple really. You think people are going to roll over, die after all their forefather did? Nobody wants to be a pussy in this world except for weak white liberals.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
I saw this on Al Jazeera the other morning.

It came on - new poll shows America is more racist.

Then onto the jist of the poll - more people in American have negative views on blacks.

Then more.... more people in America have negative views on hispanics.

I missed the results on how black/hispanic people's feelings about whites has changed.

Of course, all the guests were black. It was the most bizarre 15 minutes of television I've ever seen.

At no point did anyone point out the fact that racism goes both ways. The poll itself was completely racist as it only asked whites about their feelings towards those with darker skin.

Fucking nonsense.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Obama promised to heal the divide and instead has tossed gasoline on the fire.   

bike nut

• Getbig V

Peter Puffer.....racism in America is considered a means for political ends. Used by black and latino race-mongers to get their agendas met. But the Jesse Jacksons of the world have cried wolf too long and too hard.
So when a pillow-biter like you calls someone a racist, it has no meaning anymore. America is waking up and becoming realists, or culturists if you will. The long and shot of it is, we're sick of paying for the lowest common denominators of society - regardless of the color of their skin.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Peter Puffer.....racism in America is considered a means for political ends. Used by black and latino race-mongers to get their agendas met. But the Jesse Jacksons of the world have cried wolf too long and too hard.
So when a pillow-biter like you calls someone a racist, it has no meaning anymore. America is waking up and becoming realists, or culturists if you will. The long and shot of it is, we're sick of paying for the lowest common denominators of society - regardless of the color of their skin.

Good post my friend, good post...