Author Topic: Is Nasser ElSonbaty in bad shape?  (Read 28257 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Is Nasser ElSonbaty in bad shape?
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2012, 11:01:33 PM »
another recent shot of huge nasser dwarfing the ocean :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2012, 11:09:57 PM »
Epic Thread backfire!

Team Nasser is stronger than ever!

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2012, 11:17:15 PM »
i am sure bigbobs can tell you some of the inside truths about the industry as told to us by Nasser

for eg. do you know the real reason Ronnie lost to GUnter in 2002?

of course not because you were not there @ breakfast with Coleman telling you

Swami please can you tell us why Coleman lost to Gunter ?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2012, 11:18:41 PM »
you are the last one to talk about lies you shaless team nasser's dog ;D

Why would I lie? Its a fact that only muslims lie.  :D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2012, 11:22:37 PM »
Epic Thread backfire!

Team Nasser is stronger than ever!

Wrong
Epic thread success.

It got all the team nassholes to rush to this thread wailing in horror at their oily idol gets mocked yet again.

I can only imagine the number of emails, faxes and messages scrawled on thongs passed around by the team as bobs hit the panic button.

Predictably easy to get the nassholes to meltdown.  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2012, 11:29:34 PM »
Why would I lie? Its a fact that only muslims lie.  :D

actually your name should be liar and not tyr.. team nasser humiliated you badly after exposing all your gimmicks and forced you to use only one.. you have become team nasser's loyal dog following us from one thread to the other.. any new thread about the wizard is like a new bone for you :-X

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2012, 11:34:08 PM »
actually your name should be liar and not tyr.. team nasser humiliated you badly after exposing all your gimmicks and forced you to use only one.. you have become team nasser's loyal dog following us from one thread to the other.. any new thread about the wizard is like a new bone for you :-X

Naw i just like seeing my favorite muslim dog grovel and whimper before me once again. You're such an easy target.

So how have you been shalababy? Still cleaning toilets to pay the bills?

As far as gimmicks go team nasser has created plenty ..bobs and swami being prime examples.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2012, 11:36:09 PM »
this pic is years old

Yet still relevant.  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2012, 11:39:15 PM »
Naw i just like seeing my favorite muslim dog grovel and whimper before me once again. You're such an easy target.

So how have you been shalababy? Still cleaning toilets to pay the bills?

hahah you know well who is the easy target.. exposing your 4-5 gimmicks is enough asshole ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2012, 11:52:43 PM »
hahah you know well who is the easy target.. exposing your 4-5 gimmicks is enough asshole ;D

Oh so now its 4-5 now.  ::). I see i have induced yet another sha-lie- baby meltdown. So easy.

Calm down muslim dog. Wipe away your tears and run back to the mosque. Your cleric is almost done with impregnating your wife....again. :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2012, 12:05:11 AM »
Oh so now its 4-5 now.  ::). I see i have induced yet another sha-lie- baby meltdown. So easy.

Calm down muslim dog. Wipe away your tears and run back to the mosque. Your cleric is almost done with impregnating your wife....again. :-X

lol you know well that dirty things never happen in mosques.. on the other side history is full of stories about priests who raped women and kids inside churches.. if you want to know your real father ask your mother which church she was going 9 months before you came.. no no i mean 2 months only because you are a dog hahahah..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2012, 12:14:56 AM »
lol you know well that dirty things never happen in mosques.. on the other side history is full of stories about priests who raped women and kids inside churches.. if you want to know your real father ask your mother which church she was going 9 months before you came.. no no i mean 2 months only because you are a dog hahahah..

Sorry shalababy . None of my parents practiced muslim customs so unlike you I knew who my real parents are. Too bad you cant say the same considering your mother and your wife whore themselves on the streets of egypt. How does it feel to know that your children arent even your own?  Guess your local cleric takes care of business while you're busy flexing your 4.11 frame for a few shekels.

No wonder Egypt is a third world country with fools like you living in them. :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2012, 12:19:45 AM »
Sorry shalababy . None of my parents practiced muslim customs so unlike you I knew who my real parents are. Too bad you cant say the same considering your mother and your wife whore themselves on the streets of egypt. How does it feel to know that your children arent even your own?  Guess your local cleric takes care of business while you're busy flexing your 4.11 frame for a few shekels.

No wonder Egypt is a third world country with fools like you living in them. :D

talking about your parent,.. here they are while producing you.. seems that your mother smelled like shit and your poor father couldn't bear her smell :D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2012, 12:40:15 AM »
talking about your parent,.. here they are while producing you.. seems that your mother smelled like shit and your poor father couldn't bear her smell :D

Sounds like a muslim family to me. Maybe thats the stench your family spreads around so its no surprise that you seem to be intimately familiar with the smell of shit. Makes sense.

Allah took a shit and out came muhammed.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2012, 01:52:45 PM »

QFT!
LOL the Wizard of Strength telling it like it is

Tyr is so pwned by Nasser and Team Nasser he cannot leave us alone
epic jealousy that Nasser is the only IFBB Pro who has a team here on getbig  :)

thanks for posting those pics Sherief
Nasser was an extremely gracious and generous host when i visited, he treated me like family, really unbelievable, h
Nasser is  true champion

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2012, 01:55:15 PM »
Swami please can you tell us why Coleman lost to Gunter ?

sorry that is not info for the public realm

suffice to say it had something to do with IFBB "politics" and power hungry egos

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2012, 01:58:17 PM »
another recent shot of huge nasser dwarfing the ocean :D

this was a very sunny day @ Pacific beach

a really interesting place
tons of getbiggers, 160 pounds soaking wet, with their wife beaters and tatoos strutting around the boardwalk with their ILS  ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2012, 02:00:59 PM »
  A LOT of man love here

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2012, 02:02:46 PM »
He took courses that allowed him to cruise through college with minimal effort. Plenty of MA 's in literature, sociology and poli science parking cars and waiting on tables....just like him. I applaud him for at least getting an education though. That counts for something. Too bad for him he chose the easier routes in education and is now paying the price.

As for his health - he already destroyed that years ago. Thats what caused him to retire. Nasshole is now reaping what he sowed. He has nothing to look.forward to in life other than death.

Thanks Hank Wood!

;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2012, 02:36:45 PM »
I could never understand how some people can have so much envy and jealousy about someone else. Why all this hate of Nasser? Does he haunt you in your dreams?

Retarded...

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2012, 02:46:43 PM »
I could never understand how some people can have so much envy and jealousy about someone else. Why all this hate of Nasser? Does he haunt you in your dreams?

Retarded...

QFT!

jealousy @ the achievements of a champion, a self made success story, who achieved the American Dream while the sewer dwelling cockroach nobodies like Tyr yearn and pine for fame, money and attention- angry adn frustrated in their parent's basement working @ McDonalds for $8 /hour or even worse ,unemployed

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2012, 02:49:11 PM »
Poor Nasser not even respected by his peers  :-\

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2012, 02:54:29 PM »
a pic. of nasser few months ago in a great condition..

facially looks about 60

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2012, 02:54:55 PM »
nasser in bad shape, i can't believe it

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2012, 03:11:44 PM »
ok, i played along before, but now I'mcurious, who is this Nasser dude?  looks like a guy from the 90s but I don't remember him.