Author Topic: Sheep  (Read 284 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Sheep
« on: October 29, 2012, 10:08:13 AM »
I do get a kick out of watching the local sheep argue over whos a better candidate. It doesn't fucking matter to be honest.  The bankers will get in who they want in... PERIOD... 95% of Americans will be flat broke in the next year.  Hope you can speak Mandarin and you have money invested in RMB & Gold, casue the US Dollar is dead as of Sept 13th 2012 when China and Saudi signed the largest Oil deal in history to end the "petro dollar"... Guess whats going to happen to your dollars in the next year? 

Xie Xie

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: Sheep
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 11:55:01 AM »
Was expecting pic of 33333 girlfriend :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 11:58:01 AM »
his apartment doesn't allow farm animals  ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 07:14:14 PM »
I do get a kick out of watching the local sheep argue over whos a better candidate. It doesn't fucking matter to be honest.  The bankers will get in who they want in... PERIOD... 95% of Americans will be flat broke in the next year.  Hope you can speak Mandarin and you have money invested in RMB & Gold, casue the US Dollar is dead as of Sept 13th 2012 when China and Saudi signed the largest Oil deal in history to end the "petro dollar"... Guess whats going to happen to your dollars in the next year? 

Xie Xie

QFT

If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were my gimmick! I could not have said this better myself
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 07:16:56 PM »

Xie Xie
hahah you should try educating yourself a little bit before talking on things you know little about.