Author Topic: 15 year old mike tyson - Holy fucking shitballs  (Read 14435 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: 15 year old mike tyson - Holy fucking shitballs
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2012, 04:44:28 AM »
Tyson was always crazy and not mentally stable! I don't think the guy has a very high IQ.I bet he is actually retarded if they judged him by IQ level. Tyson was always big. I thin he was 190lbs 6ft at 13 yrs old. Tyson and his crew would rob drug houses at a very young age! at 12-13 Tyson was robbing crack dealers with his crew in the bronx. Tyson cried alot when he was young and started winning fights. always saying he didn't deserve it. I believe he took gold at the olympics and nobody lasted longer then 20 seconds fighting against him when he was young. He lived in a house of white boxers and he never got along with any of them. Tyson was fucked from the start. a emotional(crazy) wreck! He would be easy to rip-off are just spend all his money as he did! he def was not financially smart!

If Tyson came from a better backround with the same skills. I think he could of been one of the best if not the best boxer of all time! Tyson spent alot of time running the streets, one of the reasons that made him so tough. middleclass kids don't run the streets like mike did. If mike had that same street mentality along with a middleclass upbringing he would def be top 5 of all time! I feel bad for Tyson! The guy has lived a shitty life! I am surprised he is still alive. he used to be super rich with a golf course on his property now he is a couch surfer from what I have heard. maybe he has a small house but it would belong to the bank.

I think he's clever. As you've written his problems arose from a sick mind not being stupid or low IQ.
The media portrayed him as an empty can with a noodle.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2012, 05:52:11 AM »
tyson was all moron luck power puncher

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2012, 06:21:28 AM »
Tyson was always crazy and not mentally stable! I don't think the guy has a very high IQ.I bet he is actually retarded if they judged him by IQ level. Tyson was always big. I thin he was 190lbs 6ft at 13 yrs old. Tyson and his crew would rob drug houses at a very young age! at 12-13 Tyson was robbing crack dealers with his crew in the bronx. Tyson cried alot when he was young and started winning fights. always saying he didn't deserve it. I believe he took gold at the olympics and nobody lasted longer then 20 seconds fighting against him when he was young. He lived in a house of white boxers and he never got along with any of them. Tyson was fucked from the start. a emotional(crazy) wreck! He would be easy to rip-off are just spend all his money as he did! he def was not financially smart!

If Tyson came from a better backround with the same skills. I think he could of been one of the best if not the best boxer of all time! Tyson spent alot of time running the streets, one of the reasons that made him so tough. middleclass kids don't run the streets like mike did. If mike had that same street mentality along with a middleclass upbringing he would def be top 5 of all time! I feel bad for Tyson! The guy has lived a shitty life! I am surprised he is still alive. he used to be super rich with a golf course on his property now he is a couch surfer from what I have heard. maybe he has a small house but it would belong to the bank.

I've got just one question, why do you use "!" so much?

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2012, 09:05:34 AM »
Tyson was 6ft at 13 years old? Really? So he shrank in time?  ::)

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2012, 12:13:31 PM »
You can make up all the excuses you want for Mike but if you think a 5'10 fighter should be the favorite in all these matchups then you're smoking crack. They were saying he was "back" after coming out of prison and was favored over Holyfield...How did that turn out?

And why even bring up Spinks? He was a fucking Cruiserweight lol

Qft

I think either Klit brother would have handled him easily.

T

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2012, 12:29:09 PM »

Mike Tyson never fought in the Olympics.....Henry Tillman beat him twice in the Trials and Tyson never even made the Olymipic team.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2012, 12:42:43 PM »
the new accounts of previous losers trolling in every thread
T

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2012, 04:00:12 PM »
Qft

I think either Klit brother would have handled him easily.

8)  They would have .

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2012, 04:11:10 PM »
You forget that Tyson in his prime lasted only few years , infact at 24 tyson was already past his prime , not because was old or shot but because he become lazy and did not train properly the way he used to do when Cus Damato and Kevin Rooney were their trainers.

This

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2012, 04:13:01 PM »
You couldn't live in my world bitch

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2012, 07:20:49 PM »
Not really.

Same result if he fought a Prime Ali, Lewis, or either Klit brother.

Little 5' 10 Tyson with his stubby T-rex arms and no heart takes jabs for 7 or 8 round then gets dropped by a big right.

he might KO the klits because he was trained to fight fighters with no foot movement and who would shoot the jab without moving

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2012, 07:25:43 PM »
tyson was always wide open for a back step upper cut

How many rounds do you figure a Tyson-Falcon matchup would go Johnny?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2012, 08:02:47 PM »
tyson at 235 was too heavy and it compromised his legendary speed which was also crucial against taller fighters

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2012, 08:13:34 PM »
odd leggings he has on, but take note pussies that dont work your legs! All that power comes from the glutes, hams, and lower back.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2012, 08:43:02 PM »

it`s not so important if you are top 5 or top 2 of all time,the more important thing is to be remembered for a looong loong time!for example how many times you heard maybe 10 years ago "i will punch you like tyson,or tyson this that" on the other hand how many times you heard i will punch you like lennox lewis or evander holyfield-probably never...you see,tyson made an impact...
yes he lives in a "small" house which is triple the size of JAY CUTLER house hahah...yes he wass very stupid with the money but his marketing potential will never die...he will be earning big bucks till he die!imagine this comparation....ronnie coleman and mike tyson...for example both of them suddenly have nothing,zero$$$...i mean completly broke no house no nothing!and ronnie coleman organize some training for 20 people in some gym and the fee is crazy high,for example 500 $-you think that there wouldnt be kids to pay that amount of money to train with him..come on when i started training i saw a pic of jay cutler where he sais he eats oatmeal and drink protein shakes,i imediately bought oatmeal (which i never ate in my life neeever) and bought protein powders!

so do this kind of math in a boxing world with mike tyson...in the era when internet wasnt so in use,when we hadnt mobile phones etc he was known almost by anybody in the world...for example he did an appearance in the italian dancing with the stars in 2010 and he got 800 000 euros which is a million$...for one night of dancing...so you know what i mean!for him being broke means he cant live in a villa with 20 rooms,he cant have his own jet...but for 99.9999999999% of human populations his being broke is an equivalent of jet set lifestyle for the normal people!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2012, 09:04:08 PM »
he might KO the klits because he was trained to fight fighters with no foot movement and who would shoot the jab without moving

I guess he has a punching chance but I wouldn't bet on it. Mike always had trouble putting away significantly bigger guys. Mitch Green, James Smith, Tony Tucker, Buster Douglass, Holyfield and Lewis. All these guys were around 6'3 to 6'5 and around 230 pounds plus.  Mike couldn't knock any of those guys out.  

To say that he is going to go in and KO a 6 foot 6 Wlad who has changed his fighting style and whose top concern seems to be fighting extremely conservative so that he doesn't mix it up and risk being kayoed and by doing so has rattled off 12 title defenses in a row or for Mike to knock out a 6 foot 7 Vitali who I could argue is the toughest fighter to even knock down in the history of boxing. My money is on the Klits...I think the size differential is just too much to overcome. Of course there are probably tons of Tyson fanatics who would bet on him just like they did versus Douglass and Holyfield and Holyfield again and Lewis :)

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2012, 11:20:03 PM »
I guess he has a punching chance but I wouldn't bet on it. Mike always had trouble putting away significantly bigger guys. Mitch Green, James Smith, Tony Tucker, Buster Douglass, Holyfield and Lewis. All these guys were around 6'3 to 6'5 and around 230 pounds plus.  Mike couldn't knock any of those guys out.  

To say that he is going to go in and KO a 6 foot 6 Wlad who has changed his fighting style and whose top concern seems to be fighting extremely conservative so that he doesn't mix it up and risk being kayoed and by doing so has rattled off 12 title defenses in a row or for Mike to knock out a 6 foot 7 Vitali who I could argue is the toughest fighter to even knock down in the history of boxing. My money is on the Klits...I think the size differential is just too much to overcome. Of course there are probably tons of Tyson fanatics who would bet on him just like they did versus Douglass and Holyfield and Holyfield again and Lewis :)

if you watch the first round of tyson vs lewis thats where my theory comes from before the xanax kicked in lol

you are correct about the height and weight issue i seem to forget tyson has 71inch reach and simply to short to reach there heads lol

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2012, 05:10:46 AM »
Exceptional fighter, unique explosiveness, movement speed, combinations.

He would however have big trouble with Current Wlad whether people want to believe it or not, Tyson did not like to fight Tall guys who could box, Wlad's ring generalship has improved a lot since the Sanders defeat, when his style was far more aggressive and open. Mix in a big physical strength difference and more 1 punch K.O power and it is not an easy fight. Mike could catch him with something big and finish him at any stage before the 8th round though.

Same with Lewis, Ali, et cetera, he would be eating a lot of punches and get thrown about in the clinches and tire, i make him a decent favorite over Vitali, Vitali has chin, real good cheen ;) But he is very slow and doesn't look good against slick fighters.

Best combination puncher at heavyweight alongside Joe Louis.

Trans Milkshake.