Author Topic: Gangbangers, looters, moochers, etc planning post storm looting via twitter.  (Read 3697 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 :o

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
maybe in your neighborhood -  I`m heading for the pharmacy.  ;D

Haha....that's the first thing I think of when I imagine a potential "city destroyed by storm" scenario in my area.
Y

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/looters_swipe_up_the_mess_in_chaos_D9SbBRGiVvEVZzEI4AIxaN

Typical.   

Was listening to NPR the other day and actually heard a white person said he did some reverse looting. Which is tossing merchandise back into the store after floodwaters carried it into the street. I'm sure the blacks will follow suit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
:o

I bet she is street organizing the loot w her obama phone.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :(

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Shameful filthy people with no self respect.

bradistani

• Getbig V

MikMaq

How about you mention all the dago's scamming insurances industries?

Oh wait that's right you turn a blind eye to shit that actually matters.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Looters target Coney Island after Sandy sweeps through

In broad daylight, thieves stole flat screens from Rent-A-Center. Others swiped top shelf booze from Joann’s Discount Wine and Liquors.

By Matthew Lysiak AND Nancy Dillon / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Wednesday, October 31, 2012, 1:21 PM.

Cops responded to reports of looting on Coney Island Wednesday.

A wave a looters followed the Sandy storm surge in Coney Island, creating a double-whammy for business owners trying to pick up the obliterated pieces.

The thieves started down Mermaid Avenue Tuesday morning as the chest-high water receded, turning the seaside community known for its hotdogs and tourist attractions into a lawless free-for-all.

LIVE BLOG: THE AFTERMATH OF HURRICANE SANDY

SHOCK VIDEO: YESHIVA STUDENT ROBBED WHILE TRYING TO ESCAPE STORM

"People were running in and out of Rent-A-Center carrying these big flat screens. They were holding on tight," said witness Aisha John, 20. "I couldn't understand how someone could steal a big TV in broad daylight, but no one cared.”

She said people were running out of a nearby Rite Aid with bags of diapers and wipes.

"Look, they've been looting our wallets for too long," said a young male who claimed he helped himself to a TV at the Rent-A-Center.

PHOTOS: SANDY'S TRAIL OF DESTRUCTION

“It's about time we start taking this sh—back," the youth, who identified himself as Jesse James, told the Daily News.

"It was complete lawlessness,” said Ron Troyano, owner of Joann’s Discount Wine and Liquors on Mermaid Ave.

He said looters used tools to bust through his steel security gates around 11:30 a.m. Tuesday.

The thieves then shattered his storefront and helped themselves to thousands of dollars worth of top shelf liquor, he said.

"They pried open the gate, broke the glass and went straight for the Hennessy and Grey Goose,” he said.

Police got a measure of control around 4 p.m. Tuesday, but two cops positioned outside Joann’s into the night failed to stop more looters from sneaking in through the roof, Troyano told The News.

"They broke right in through the roof while the cops were standing outside. It's unbelievable. They were passing bottles down to each other from the roof," he said.

Troyano said between the flooding and the plundering, his losses were too high to easily calculate. He said he’s not sure when he’ll reopen.

"We are supposed to come together as a community during times of crisis, not pick at each other like vultures," he said. "Next time I'm getting a gun."

Looters also hit The Fresh Market five blocks down.

"They destroyed everything. They stole anything they could get their hands on. Someone even ran off with the cash register," said employee Fernando Mendoza as he picked up pieces of broken glass Wednesday.

"It was a mob of people. Fifty to a hundred. They were just running down the street grabbing anything that wasn't nailed down," he said.

"They were literally walking out with shopping carts full of merchandise. They didn't even look worried,” a Rite Aid employee who declined to give her name told The News.

They looked like they were casually shopping," she said. "They looked almost happy. I saw an elderly lady walking away with batteries and a bag of Kit Kats.”

ndillon@nydailynews.com.
Post a Comment »

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/looters-target-coney-island-sandy-article-1.1195080#ixzz2B027342V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

WTF ahhhh shit .. Crip Cus Momma is crazzy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Where are the Koreans when you need them? 

Nails

• Getbig V
lol.infowars

very creditable source , Better then CNN , FoxNews , and New York Times

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
maybe better than these, but this still doesnt mean its a credible source.

alex jones is an epic douchebag

Did you read the daily news article?

Nails

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Looters Prey On Sandy's Hardest Hit
 abc ^ | Nov. 2, 2012 | CRISTINA COSTANTINI

Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2012 5:03:26 PM by BenLurkin

The New York Daily News caught up with an alleged looter on Tuesday, who defended his actions, saying, "Look, they've been looting our wallets for too long,"as he took a TV from a Rent-A-Center in Coney Island. "It's about time we start taking this sh—back," he added.

Witnesses of looting near Coney Island told The Wall Street Journal that it was occurring in plain sight, and that police officers did little to stop it.

"When I came out at about 8:30 a.m. this morning, there were people coming out of all these stores, guys carrying Hefty bags," Roger McKinon, 40 years old, who lives in Coney Island told the Wall Street Journal. "The crazy thing was, there were cops around but all they were saying is get out of here, go home."

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...