Author Topic: Obama campaign takes money from Osama Bin Laden  (Read 1550 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Obama campaign takes money from Osama Bin Laden
« on: October 29, 2012, 05:48:36 PM »
It's on Drudge. I would post it but some Fuck face decided to be a push and put virus on this board. Posting from my phone.

*puss

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: Obama campaign takes money from Osama Bin Laden
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 05:53:39 PM »
It's on Drudge. I would post it but some Fuck face decided to be a push and put virus on this board. Posting from my phone.

*puss

I hope you realize Drudge is very right wing.
all drugs - TPPIIP

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 05:57:32 PM »

*puss

::)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 06:34:30 PM »
The government wants u 2 evacuate bc ATF agents dressed as FEMA are going door 2 door confiscating guns b4 Obama steals the election and declares marshall law! If U love the constitution, b sure 2 share this! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!
G

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 06:50:18 PM »
The government wants u 2 evacuate bc ATF agents dressed as FEMA are going door 2 door confiscating guns b4 Obama steals the election and declares marshall law! If U love the constitution, b sure 2 share this! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

Coach is an ignorant son of a bitch, I cannot stand reading his political posts.

In comparison to you though, he's not so bad.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 10:04:54 PM »

lolz

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2012, 10:08:13 PM »
I hope you realize Drudge is very right wing.

Why do you think he subscribes to it and quotes it?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2012, 10:19:41 PM »
Hey, feel free to check.it out. He has extreme left wing wack job links there as well. Lack of.integrity.plus lack of commonsense make for an.......extreme left winger. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2012, 10:27:21 PM »
Hey, feel free to check.it out. He has extreme left wing wack job links there as well. Lack of.integrity.plus lack of commonsense make for an.......extreme left winger. 

No thanks. I am more of a "middle of the road" kinda guy myself. I'll leave extremism to you.  ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2012, 10:30:04 PM »
No thanks. I am more of a "middle of the road" kinda guy myself. I'll leave extremism to you.  ;)

I will admit that you are the more level headed of the others. But a lot of drudges stories (and polls) are from the left even though his site is right leaning.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2012, 10:31:57 PM »
I will admit that you are the more level headed of the others. But a lot of drudges stories (and polls) are from the left even though his site is right leaning.
Coach, you've really gone off the deep end this past week.

What gives?

G

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2012, 10:34:10 PM »
Coach, you've really gone off the deep end this past week.

What gives?

I'll be better after the election.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2012, 10:37:47 PM »

OK, you got my curiosity, Coach. I will check the Drudge out. Don't hold your breath though. My thinking is on pretty solid ground.

Level headed-ness is my thing. I am often asked to mediate for people and groups with opposing opinions and who have trouble finding that middle ground where consensus exists.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2012, 10:43:22 PM »
I'll be better after the election.

Perhaps you are a little too invested in this election, Coach. Most of us want and hope for things to get better. Being an optimist, me more than most folks wants to remain hopeful.  Unfortunately, I have this feeling that regardless of which candidate gets elected President, we aren't going to see any radical changes or improvements anytime soon. What is broken about government is much more than any President can fix.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2012, 11:00:43 PM »
It's on Drudge.

-Read the article. It is very interesting and a bit whacked. If there is any truth to it, which I seriously doubt, WND staff clearly designed this to smear President Obama by attacking his campaign.  In all fairness, WND should attempt a contribution to the Romney campaign using the same devious methods and see what happens.

I love how folks complain about dirty politics and then proceed to support these kinds of nonsense tactics.

As for the rules governing campaign contibutions, here is some reading for you: http://www.fec.gov/pdf/candgui.pdf

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2012, 11:07:06 PM »
The authors of the story actually made the donation in the dead terrorist's name using anonymous credit card.

interesting journalism style.   They dislike his policy of accepting from overseas sources, which I can understand. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 08:22:24 AM »
No one is crying because the Bush campaign did the same.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2012, 09:41:26 AM »
No one is crying because the Bush campaign did the same.

After reading the campaign contribution rules, it seems to me both parties are breaking a lot of rules. We could say shame on them or we could say shame on all of us for allowing this to continue. From what I understand, and I could have been mislead, campaigns no longer are required to report how much money they got and from who they got it. That's why it is only speculation how much the Koch brothers have donated....supposedly in the millions to the Romney campaign via "super pacs".

As of 2011, Koch Industries' political action committee has donated more than $2.6 million to candidates. The Koch brothers support primarily Republican candidates, who received over 80% of their political donations from 2005-2009, and in 2010 they supported California Proposition 23 (2010).

In July 2012, David H. Koch hosted a $50,000-a-person ($75,000 a couple) fundraising dinner for 2012 Republican Party Presidential candidate Mitt Romney, which was the subject of protests.

William Koch, the younger brother of Charles and David, gave $1 million to Restore Our Future, a super-PAC backing Romney. During the 2008 presidential race, David Koch donated $2,300 to Romney.

Face it folks, special interests own our politicians and most of us aren't all that special in that their interests are not usually in our best interests.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2012, 07:47:25 PM »
Your embarrassing yourself with this one coach

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2012, 07:54:11 PM »
Your embarrassing yourself with this one coach

It kills me the crazy stuff people fall for. It's not just Coach, there are loads of people who believe this crap which of course is why these reporters decided to do this. Not only that, by pandering to people's worst fears they gain support for their employer, The Drudge. Coach isn't alone. My brother-in-law falls for every conspiracy theory there is and every weird and erroneous thing fringe folks come up with. Some people just have a lot of difficulty thinking for themselves.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2012, 09:27:52 PM »
It kills me the crazy stuff people fall for. It's not just Coach, there are loads of people who believe this crap which of course is why these reporters decided to do this. Not only that, by pandering to people's worst fears they gain support for their employer, The Drudge. Coach isn't alone. My brother-in-law falls for every conspiracy theory there is and every weird and erroneous thing fringe folks come up with. Some people just have a lot of difficulty thinking for themselves.

Ok, seriously. The left fell for Obama the last four years and they continue to fall for him even though he's been proven a disaster in every.way possible. Talk about falling for something.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2012, 06:35:12 AM »
Thread fail alert!!!  Unable to save.  OP should just abort and let it drop off.

Oh wait.... forgot who we are talking about here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2012, 12:42:02 PM »
Ok, seriously. The left fell for Obama the last four years and they continue to fall for him even though he's been proven a disaster in every.way possible. Talk about falling for something.

And now the right is falling for Romney. Read what his campaign said in Ohio yesterday about Chrysler moving jobs to China and it being President Obama's fault. The whole story was ruled "pants on fire." Furthermore, in Florida voter fraud seemingly perpetuated by the some right wing nuts is running rampant. Is there nothing some people won't do to get their candidate elected. Talk about no integrity!