Author Topic: Bikini / Fitness cycles or fat burners ???  (Read 14874 times)

animal1991

• Getbig III
Bikini / Fitness cycles or fat burners ???
« on: October 30, 2012, 08:04:33 AM »
Not necessarily pro bikini girls, but the average girls? How do they get so lean and have abs and such?

I know diet of course and training is first? But what drugs? I've read that some bikini girls live on t3 and cycling clen?

If you look on sites with fit women etc it seems they attain their condition easily and without a lot of difficulty.

So how do they cycle their fat burners or what do they use?

I mean with diet and exercise being right its already difficult for a woman to lose bodyfat who is already moderately lean through dieting.

Those of them who are naturally skinny have it a bit easier, but those who struggle to lose weight and end up ripped? I'm sure they use drugs like t3/clen.

Please explain if possible??

Examples below:

animal1991

• Getbig III
Re: Bikini / Fitness cycles or fat burners ???
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 08:55:57 AM »
Just as an example my sister is on t3 replacement therapy and she is skinny as hell. And she eats what she wants. I don't know if she just uses the replacement dosage or more. But I think she uses more than prescribed. Maybe 40-50mcg a day?

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 09:24:00 AM »
Lol, just leave the fatass already, or accept she's fat...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 09:24:57 AM »
who's this babydoll in the yellow :P

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 09:43:04 AM »
Lol, just leave the fatass already, or accept she's fat...
I'm asking out of interest sake dude. This hasn't got anything to do with my GF

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 09:50:25 AM »
Not smart.  T3 causes permanent thyroid shut down, which means you'll need to take the T3 for the rest of your (her) life. 

Clen work well at first, but it attenuates (ie. stops working) in about 2-3 weeks.

Combos of yohimbine HCL, caffeine and clen always helped me, but there are side-effects.  Insomnia is the toughest one for me to deal with.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 09:53:59 AM »
Regardless of drugs they use, I know a few bikini competitors, some local here, some I speak to over the internet only, but all of them eat basically nothing for weeks on end.

I'm talking about 1 small chicken breast with a salad (no nuts or oils in the salad!) 5-6 times a day.

Basically a protein fast at around 1000 kcals/day or less for 8-16 weeks.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2012, 10:00:32 AM »
animal, they starve themselves into that condition and move around alot.

theyre consistens on their diets.

when women are very lean, you know theyre consistent on diet, they dont get away with shit foods.

yeah, they are on some kind of fatburners, the top pic might even be on some gh or anavar.

consistency over long period of time;lean physique.

i seen kinda fat women get very lean, all it took was long diet.

and the most important mindset to have imo, is, to not think about dieting just to get lean, one should always watch their food intake.

letting go for a month and the leannes will just fade away as if it never was there

a woman needs to starve herself heavily heavily to get very lean.not 1200calories.try half that amount

I really hate to see nice titties disappear from all this.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2012, 10:08:29 AM »
They all have fake tits because of that, no worries  ;D

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2012, 10:22:49 AM »
animal1991, any idea who the first girl is? She's hawt!

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2012, 10:33:57 AM »
animal, they starve themselves into that condition and move around alot.

theyre consistens on their diets.

when women are very lean, you know theyre consistent on diet, they dont get away with shit foods.

yeah, they are on some kind of fatburners, the top pic might even be on some gh or anavar.

consistency over long period of time;lean physique.

i seen kinda fat women get very lean, all it took was long diet.

and the most important mindset to have imo, is, to not think about dieting just to get lean, one should always watch their food intake.

letting go for a month and the leannes will just fade away as if it never was there

a woman needs to starve herself heavily heavily to get very lean.not 1200calories.try half that amount
Really? Because the before and afters they always make as if they never went beyond the "oh so deadly" 1200 mark.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2012, 10:34:37 AM »
No idea, just got pics off a tumblr site

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2012, 11:11:43 AM »

the 4th girl smokes the 1st girl

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2012, 11:47:18 AM »
Not smart.  T3 causes permanent thyroid shut down, which means you'll need to take the T3 for the rest of your (her) life. 

Clen work well at first, but it attenuates (ie. stops working) in about 2-3 weeks.

Combos of yohimbine HCL, caffeine and clen always helped me, but there are side-effects.  Insomnia is the toughest one for me to deal with.
There's lots of studies that proof t3 doesn't cause permanent thyroid damage. When coming off t3 it usually takes about 4 weeks until natural levels are reached again. There's no permanent shut down. The exogenous t3 only supresses your natty production while on and for a while after. Not permanently!

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2012, 12:41:21 PM »
Cocaine and cum

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2012, 12:57:03 PM »
So would you really recommend a 600 calorie diet?

I stated only what I've read about the 4 weeks or so time period.

I've had my GF on a 800 calorie diet before and then still the fat loss was slow.

And I know a lot of guys on here are gonna say she's not consistent etc etc but I know what I know.

And I know estrogen plays a huge rule in female fat loss as well and that's also why she struggles? She may have a bit higher estrogen levels than normal? I can't say for sure, but just from what I've seen she's been through I can only presume.

I've got her thyroid levels checked and everything is normal so there's no problem there.

She trains harder than any girl I know and see in the gym and I know for sure the other girls don't diet, maybe just eat healthy, but they get results and my GF doesn't?

It discourages her big time and as I've stated I'm out of ideas on what to do. We're following a low carb diet and she's on between 1000 and 1200 cals at the moment and fat loss is very, very slow.

She's also taking clen (80mcg/day) and we're doing 20-30min cardio 4-5x a day. I know I should increase to about 45-60min, but we are getting there...

The only reason I've not put her on 600 calories or less because I'm a bit afraid because it sounds like a crash diet and I don't want to mess her metabolism up. (Sounds conflicting because of the T3 issue, I know)

So is it better to do super low calories or is it better to take T3 and with a bit higher calories? Or LOW calories and T3?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2012, 01:05:31 PM »
Does animal have a gf who cant stop doing late night fridge runs?
all drugs - TPPIIP

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 01:19:58 PM »
yes, some 600 cals.

dont worry, the metabolism wont crash.

the fatloss comes slow no matter what, the key is time.

she shouldnt use t3, this will have terrible jojo effect.

maybe you should give her time to build some muscle first(no bulking,lol,no steroids), then the diet will come easier.

and estrogen will go down with lower fatlevels.

oh and dont advice her on taking anti estrogen,lol.

no cheat days, no cheat meals, take your time.

She has quite a good amount of muscle. She didn't diet when first starting weight training. So the only thing is patience and hard work

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2012, 03:50:22 PM »
I'm asking out of interest sake dude. This hasn't got anything to do with my GF

If I'm not mistaken you've been posting asking for diet/training advice for the last couple months. Everyone on here including myself has given you great tips/advice reposting the same thread with different titles is not gonna get your gf in shape...

If that's not you then I guess I was harsh, if you are that guy my advice to you is what I posted earlier leave her or accept the fact that she is fat and will never look like vida or any other fitness model...

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2012, 05:00:04 PM »
OP you're not appreciating what really goes into a women looking like that.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2012, 05:17:44 PM »
Name of the second athlete with the pink bikni?

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2012, 02:08:32 AM »
One word....clen

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2012, 03:04:24 AM »
like g says, you just gotta "take the pain" and suffer

i still stand by my propostion that very had training is a requirement, as the bio-chemical changes that very hard training puts into motion IS KEY

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2012, 07:48:02 AM »
We cant really help u without seeing pics.  The less she is wearin, the better. The naked body; its the only way we can give an accurate assessment.  You really shouldnt be so selfish.  Do this for your g/f.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2012, 07:53:58 AM »
galinko looks great but I'm not sure if he's had personal experience with getting a female in shape...seems like men try to get much leaner than females.

Animal, she doesn't need drugs, she just needs discipline and focus and hard work if she wants to look like the pics you posted (other than the body in the yellow bikini, which looks thin but nice but perhaps as though she may not weight train).

Hard training and pretty strict dieting for 10 weeks, no illegal drugs, one Lipo 6 before training, glutamine and BCAAs for three weeks:

R