Author Topic: So Ronnie Coleman has a new girlfriend(or wife) and became a father again?!  (Read 39752 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
haha imagine if he was a celebrity. They would tear him apart. Too bad noone gives a flying fuck about the BB "industry" lol
evander holyfiled have 7 children and he is broke...was worth 100 million...you do the math

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
who believes in this shit that he was a donator hahaha ronnie poor old man

LMFAO that Ronnie made the statement " A lot of women ask me to donate sperm"...What a fcking crook of shit. Even the most naive of women know he's a walking lab rat.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Good for Ron, but keep the money tight... they'll rob him.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
"Everybody wants to be a daddy but don't nobody wanna pay no heavy-ass child support"

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
i had a little respect for ronnie cause he was lieing about coming back and competing...then the more he lied the lower respect i had for him!but now i dont have any respect for him!ok he is 8 fuckin mr olympia and so what?do michael jordan or mike tyson go around and say countless times he won this or that!but ok lets see the facts:
what role model you have to be to others having 7 kids with 5 different woman???
then he banged that girl for 15 years and suddenly he donated the sperm but didnt know what he was singing hahaha its not funny its sad!
but yes he was worth 10-15 millions but only for legal fees he paid 400k,imagine what he had to pay for child support over the years!
i think that he put the last coins to this supplement line and if this goes wrong he is broke for real

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
and then lieing on turkish tv when he says he has 5 daughters and no sons!and then he took pics with his son damn he is really poor

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
and then lieing on turkish tv when he says he has 5 daughters and no sons!and then he took pics with his son damn he is really poor

you're a giant bore when you start preaching.  just stick to posting pics of hot chicks that ronnie has banged.  thanks in advance.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
seems like ronnie does not appreciate his blessed jeanetics as he keeps mating with lighter skinned women
i have always wondered what happens to all those really dark- congo like- african-american women

they must be some lonely bitches
there are some unprogrammed black men who know that to black... black is best...
choice is an illusion

Method101

• Getbig V
She must be mentally ill to find that homo erectus attractive, the kissing picture reminds me of a scene from planet of the apes. Notice how much effort she has to put into puckering her lips to prevent them being sucked in by the liver lipped creature.

Brutal.  :D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
She must be mentally ill to find that homo erectus attractive, the kissing picture reminds me of a scene from planet of the apes.

weird, I had the same thought when I saw your mom kissing your dad.

Method101

• Getbig V
weird, I had the same thought when I saw your mom kissing your dad.
you just exposed yourself as being black, you won't recover

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
there are some unprogrammed black men who know that to black... black is best...

Get the fuck out with that racist shit. If you believe that, youre no better than any other board racist. You and Parker crack me up with this self hating bullshit.

Its a very easy and convienant answer. He fucked with Vicky Gates for years and now hes self hating. Oh brother.  ::)

che

• Getbig V
ronnies son and ex girlfriend who is now 35 years old

Narrower than Phil Heath

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
you just exposed yourself as being black, you won't recover

explains why your mom keeps pming me, the crazy cow.

pulling weight

• Getbig III

can you imagine how many white men would be willing to get ronnie's sperm? Half of this fucking board

LOL
T

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
have those big wide eyes. He sure likes his ethnic women light-skinned. And those kids are not new, at least 1.5 to 3.5 yrs old.

Too much stupid shit in this thread, so I lost track.  That's the girl, who had the twins with while he was with Alti via sperm donations.  Is he with the Lebanese woman still, or with this girl in the photo?

Remember Ronnie grow up in my neck of the woods.  Mulatta's rule like Bonitas.

M

B

quite interchangeable for the afro-latin and southern men of taste.

slate

• Getbig IV
You are confused if you think those women are anything but white

half black is black
1/4 black is not black
1/8 black is essentially white

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
how can he even get so many people pregnant abusing steroids for so long

pulling weight

• Getbig III
You are confused if you think those women are anything but white

half black is black
1/4 black is not black
1/8 black is essentially white

Only in Brazil
T

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
how can he even get so many people pregnant abusing steroids for so long
the period he was shrinken maybe he stop using aas for 3-4 months and thats it!after that he got back on sauce

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
what's that supposed to mean you little Caucasian prick?

can you imagine how many white men would be willing to get ronnie's sperm? Half of this fucking board

And the funny thing is that half of those are not even gay. they just think they will get the jeans  ;D
NO we DON'T want to be PORCH MONKEYS.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Get the fuck out with that racist shit. If you believe that, youre no better than any other board racist. You and Parker crack me up with this self hating bullshit.

Its a very easy and convienant answer. He fucked with Vicky Gates for years and now hes self hating. Oh brother.  ::)

i expect that answer from you guy..... i know how dare I want to produce kids with my race
ive put it down on many races...... many many many
but wifey must be black... simple.... no question.. Im a black man and i like  black best.... same as most white men fany white women for partners..china men ... asian etc
you dont see it that way.... thats your opinion....
so you get the fuck out with your weak ass cocunut mentality....
for future reference when you address me with all that tough man talk doesnt faze me so save it..

choice is an illusion

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
yes, wiggs, i find your coconut mentality very disturbing.

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

i expect that answer from you guy..... i know how dare I want to produce kids with my race
ive put it down on many races...... many many many
but wifey must be black... simple.... no question.. Im a black man and i like  black best.... same as most white men fany white women for partners..china men ... asian etc
you dont see it that way.... thats your opinion....
so you get the fuck out with your weak ass cocunut mentality....
for future reference when you address me with all that tough man talk doesnt faze me so save it..

I AGREE completely! All people should reproduce with their own race.