Author Topic: Old School vs. New School? Leroy Colbert (1st man with 21" arms) vs. Hodge Twins  (Read 7018 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Check it out:

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

sean

• Getbig IV
I FEEL the exact same way about those two clowns!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
why are people watching those two bullshitting neguls anyways? nothing that comes out of their mouth is even slightly interesting nor controversial to care about.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I FEEL the exact same way about those two clowns!

I guess they're trying to share what they've done with their fans. They do make good points on some of their videos.

On the other hand, it's safe to say that Colbert has forgotten more about bodybuilding and supplements than the two of them know.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
;D

Is there something wrong with the one on the right?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I am still not sure I understand the point of these two twins. What exactly do they do? And why should I care?  :-\
X

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Biggest problem with these two is they think they are THE SHIT, and they aren't... they are also disrespectful.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
You gotta like Leroy

Twaddle

• Getbig V
You gotta like Leroy

That old codger's 79 years old, and still has arms bigger than 90% of getbig.  Respect!   8)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
They must never stop that boxing. Nothing better than seeing two blacks knock the fuck out of each other.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
The Hodge twins are spot on !!!
Leroy Colbert is just a snake oil salesman ( he own a supplements store ) when instead the Hodge Twins have no interested to promote any shitty supplements like glutamine and they speak their minds after trying that bullshit supplements called glutamine.
Fuck glutamine and supplements in general. That shit is good for only one thing : make the snake oil salesman rich and the naives poor without putting one once of muscle.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Leroy Colbert is just a snake oil salesman ( he own a supplements store ) when instead the Hodge Twins have no interested to promote any shitty supplements like glutamine and they speak their minds after trying that bullshit supplements called glutamine.
Fuck glutamine and supplements in general. That shit is good for only one thing : make the snake oil salesman rich and the naives poor without putting one once of muscle.

THIS

it's so much easier to take a supp than it is to train harder

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
EPIC TRUTH AT 1:20 !!!

Rudee

• Getbig V
Leroy Colbert never had 21" arms, despite his claims.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
EPIC LIE AT 6:35 (LEROY COLBERT OWN A SUPPLEMENT STORE) !!!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
THIS

it's so much easier to take a supp than it is to train harder
Dude read what you just wrote...
This is Leroy Colbert, dude looked better back in the 1950s-early 60s, than the Hodge twins do now.

They often say things like, you don't need to bench more than 225, and so on. They often do this for entertainment. Just laugh and move on.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Who are these two shysters?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Colbert said they panned glutamine after using it for ONE WEEK. Who in their right minds thinks glutamine (or any other supplement) is going to do anything major in one week?

The lone exception to this rule is creatine....that is, if you're loading with it for the first time. When I did it back in '96, I put on 7 lbs in a week. Notice that, contrary to your statement, the Hodge twins actually dig creatine.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Leroy Colbert never had 21" arms, despite his claims.

Those aren't just his claims.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV

The lone exception to this rule is creatine....that is, if you're loading with it for the first time. When I did it back in '96, I put on 7 lbs in a week. Notice that, contrary to your statement, the Hodge twins actually dig creatine.

this.. and sad to say the shit hasn't worked for me the same since..they must have put dbol in it back then. hell didn't the put clen in hot stuff back in the day?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Leroy Colbert I think would have made a wonderful actor.  His tone and delivery are perfect actually.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Colbert said they panned glutamine after using it for ONE WEEK. Who in their right minds thinks glutamine (or any other supplement) is going to do anything major in one week?

They want instaneous results. Creatine---you gain a ton of water weight. And when you come off of it, you lose a ton of water weight as well. I remember when I had food poisoning and lost a lot of water weight.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Leroy Colbert I think would have made a wonderful actor.  His tone and delivery are perfect actually.

lol

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
this.. and sad to say the shit hasn't worked for me the same since..they must have put dbol in it back then. hell didn't the put clen in hot stuff back in the day?

I think that's the case with creatine in general. The first time you load with it, you'll think it's the second coming. I put on 12 lb in two and a half weeks, seven of which came the first week (as mentioned earlier).

I have not come close to replicating those results, since then.