Author Topic: Old School vs. New School? Leroy Colbert (1st man with 21" arms) vs. Hodge Twins  (Read 6988 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
HA HA Snake Oil Salesman Leroy says "I'm laughing because, the way you can make money in this country, by being full of shit!" and he wasn't even talking about himself.  The bodybuilders back in his day (just like today - nothing has changed) were pathological liars.  Bodybuilders LIVE and DIE from the CON! It's in their BLOOD!
V

bradistani

• Getbig V
that lisping old fuck has obviously never heard the twins motto... 'do whatever the fuck you wanna do' it's advice, take it or fucking leave it.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
that lisping old fuck has obviously never heard the twins motto... 'do whatever the fuck you wanna do' it's advice, take it or fucking leave it.

I think he's heard it. His advice would be to "leave it", as far as the Hodge twins are concerned.

Big Dave.

• Getbig II
To many people these days set up a web cam and tell everyone there opinions.
Seems like everyone is at it. What gets me someone must be watching them for them to keep updating them.

I'm sorry I really couldn't give a shit. It's one thing posting a little written comment / post but no ill set up a web cam and talk shit for 15mins.