Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 19, 2014, 08:14:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mega church pastor beaten to death with electric guitar by man who rammed car in  (Read 270 times)
magikusar
Time Out
Getbig IV

Team Ayn Rand

« on: October 30, 2012, 10:21:56 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2225061/Church-pastor-killed-Rev-Danny-Kirk-Sr-beaten-death-electric-guitar.html
Report to moderator   Logged
Powerlift66
Getbig IV

Bertil Killed Your Ma!

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 12:41:25 PM »

Gavin Shuette..
Agnostic007
Getbig IV

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 01:28:28 PM »

reminds me of a Meatloaf tune..
emerald37
Getbig III

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 06:41:30 PM »

After reading that linked article, I wonder what was the motivation behind that fatal assault?  Why would the assailant; who is now deceased would attack a preacher in such a manner?  I wonder if they knew each other and what the pastor did to the man, that would provoke him into such violence? Undecided
Agnostic007
Getbig IV

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 07:35:08 AM »

'My pastor's bleeding, he's been attacked,' the worker tells dispatchers while locked in her office.'I'm not going out there. I need real help fast. Send policeman. I do need an ambulance also

This is a person who proclaims to believe "Absent from the body is to be present with the lord" and sings praises to God every Sunday. Also probably talks about the glorious afterlife with God and Jesus in Heaven.... yet when her beloved pastor is bleeding and needing help, her faith leaves her like it was never there and she fears for her mortal life over helping. Doesn't sound like she really believes in the angels watching over her thing nor the afterlife after all....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!