Author Topic: Bitch Hit My Car - and she takes off!  (Read 9994 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Bitch Hit My Car - and she takes off!
« on: October 31, 2012, 11:18:59 AM »
So, im driving to work today and im stopped at a light, about 5 cars deep. Next thing you know, BAM!!!!  This bitch rams into the right rear of my car! WTF???  Im FURIOUS (tren and test isnt helping) and lose it! I step out of car and unleash a fury of F-you's, im going to cut your head off, WTF were you thinking.....so, I pull out my cell and tell her im calling the cops! The look on her face when i said that said it all!

The bitch then procedes to say "I got work" (she was of latin decent) and takes off! Yup, BMC was in a hit and run! I swear i wish nothing but ill will towards this whore! Cops came and took report but im screwed! Im thinking she was either illegal or had no insurance

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: BITCH HIT MY CAR
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 11:21:20 AM »
 :o U get the plate number?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 11:26:22 AM »
So, im driving to work today and im stopped at a light, about 5 cars deep. Next thing you know, BAM!!!!  This bitch rams into the right rear of my car! WTF???  Im FURIOUS (tren and test isnt helping) and lose it! I step out of car and unleash a fury of F-you's, im going to cut your head off, WTF were you thinking.....so, I pull out my cell and tell her im calling the cops! The look on her face when i said that said it all! The bitch then procedes to say "I got work" (she was of latin decent) and takes off! Yup, BMC was in a hit and run! I swear i wish nothing but ill will towards this whore! Cops came and took report but im screwed! Im thinking she was either illegal or had no insurance

hahahhaha

I'm sure losing your temper like you did didn't help matters

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 11:27:51 AM »
So, im driving to work today and im stopped at a light, about 5 cars deep. Next thing you know, BAM!!!!  This bitch rams into the right rear of my car! WTF???  Im FURIOUS (tren and test isnt helping) and lose it! I step out of car and unleash a fury of F-you's, im going to cut your head off, WTF were you thinking.....so, I pull out my cell and tell her im calling the cops! The look on her face when i said that said it all! The bitch then procedes to say "I got work" (she was of latin decent) and takes off! Yup, BMC was in a hit and run! I swear i wish nothing but ill will towards this whore! Cops came and took report but im screwed! Im thinking she was either illegal or had no insurance

Why did even let her get back in the car? Or did she stay in the car while you were yelling at her

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 11:28:04 AM »
I would guess that 95% of Latinos and blacks have no car insurance.  It is a fucking epidemic.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2012, 11:29:07 AM »
I would guess that 95% of Latinos and blacks have no car insurance.  It is a fucking epidemic.

I swear nigerians in ireland are some of the worse drivers I have ever seen -its rifuckingdicules

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2012, 11:33:49 AM »
:o U get the plate number?

I thought i did but when the po-po ran it, nothing came back!  :-[

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2012, 11:34:43 AM »
hahahhaha

I'm sure losing your temper like you did didn't help matters

And after she took off and i calmed down, im pretty sure that didnt help...stupid tren >:(

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2012, 11:35:36 AM »
Why did even let her get back in the car? Or did she stay in the car while you were yelling at her

No, she stayed in car while i lost my mind!!!!  Florida is like the hit and run capito of the world!!!  The WORST drivers are here!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2012, 11:37:22 AM »
shortmike, I don't know if it crossed your mind, but maybe the accident was your fault?

You're the one on drugs...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 11:39:11 AM »
everytime i get in a wreck, i turn on cell phone video camera and immediately scan their car and license plate.   So if they claim injury or car position or anything else, it's all on video.   The video of them driving away would be great for court.  Oh, and I keep the glock in holster as well... ya never know when a carjacker will bump you to get you out of the car then plant your ass on the sidewalk haha.  

BMC: no seat belt, no anti-lock brakes, no slowing down.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2012, 11:41:55 AM »
everytime i get in a wreck, i turn on cell phone video camera and immediately scan their car and license plate.   So if they claim injury or car position or anything else, it's all on video.   The video of them driving away would be great for court.  Oh, and I keep the glock in holster as well... ya never know when a carjacker will bump you to get you out of the car then plant your ass on the sidewalk haha.  

with the amount of shit shortmike is taking, a "glock in holster" would not be a wise thing to have

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2012, 11:43:58 AM »
old trick in the book , is to have a $5 disposable camera in your glove box, so no matter if your phone camera lags, or your battery is dead, a disposable camera will fire anytime , pics of the Asshole, pics of the car , the plates, the damage , pics of her ass, her tits , and up her skirt too

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2012, 11:44:49 AM »
So, im driving to work today and im stopped at a light, about 5 cars deep.

I'd like to be about five inches deep in that second chick if you catch my meaning.

^^ Haha yes, "I won't press charges if you let me take some cooter shots for the bros on getbig."

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2012, 11:48:16 AM »
I swear nigerians in ireland are some of the worse drivers I have ever seen -its rifuckingdicules

They must not have Asians there :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2012, 12:00:48 PM »
everytime i get in a wreck, blah blah blah
You must drive like shit. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2012, 12:04:44 PM »
with the amount of shit shortmike is taking, a "glock in holster" would not be a wise thing to have

Bro, you woud be surprised at how little i do. For one, i cant afford to pound shit and two, i hate taking shots

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2012, 12:33:02 PM »

Everytime??? How many times is that?

Im driving all my life and only had a guy in traffic jam bump into my car I got out checked it and gave the guy with the scared face the okay sign lol

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2012, 12:35:17 PM »
shortmike, I don't know if it crossed your mind, but maybe the accident was your fault?

You're the one on drugs...

And why would she be driving away than Sherlock?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2012, 12:36:39 PM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2012, 12:45:12 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2012, 12:48:28 PM »
Nigerians are known for their bad driving. Tail-gating like crazy.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2012, 12:51:36 PM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2012, 01:15:13 PM »
Did you read shortmike's post, mongol? He jumped out of the car screaming- a black, jacked-up guy. What would you expect her to do? Get out and confront him?

wanker...

so she had enough time talking to him but drove away when he mentioned police? You are dumber than a second coat of paint lol

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2012, 01:19:05 PM »

pity you didn't keep your cool and snap a few pics of her car reg and her whilst rubbing your whplashed neck