Author Topic: Bitch Hit My Car - and she takes off!  (Read 9973 times)

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: BITCH HIT MY CAR
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2012, 01:24:38 PM »
Lol,u guys are brutal on BMC,brother can't get no love?why?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2012, 01:26:23 PM »
everytime i get in a wreck, i turn on cell phone video camera and immediately scan their car and license plate.   So if they claim injury or car position or anything else, it's all on video.   The video of them driving away would be great for court.  Oh, and I keep the glock in holster as well... ya never know when a carjacker will bump you to get you out of the car then plant your ass on the sidewalk haha.  

BMC: no seat belt, no anti-lock brakes, no slowing down.
you make is sound like it is a daily occurrence

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2012, 01:28:08 PM »
She will say she feared for her life, and all will be forgiven by teh Po-PO.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2012, 01:29:29 PM »
you make is sound like it is a daily occurrence
Down there (Florida), the "bump and Jack" is quite common.

MikMaq

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2012, 01:32:31 PM »
All you gotta do is look for plates, the name, and all the other shit isn't needed. IF she runs and you got her plates she is fucked, if she stays there's no need to worry.

I always check for plates even if I'm the one cutting them off or whatever.

Anyhow dirty spics, chinks, dumb bitches, old fucks, young kids, egotistical narcissistic jack offs, etc are the reason I'm happy to never wanna drive again. I get too fuckin angry. My back is fucked I can't afford to be crippled by some jackoff. In short if you drive your an idiot, it's like fucking big fat black chicks raw, no condom and no pulling out.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2012, 01:33:44 PM »
This nigress in a big SUV ran into my door.  I got out and asked her for her insurance.  She goes " I ain't giving a stranger my personal info"  I said fine.  I wrote down her plate.  She looks and says "I'm gonna write down your plate"  I asked her for her cell, but she denied it.

I gave the plate num to my insurance, they tracked her and found out she didn't have insurance.  Fucking negroes.

In Cali it is all no fault anyways.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2012, 01:38:17 PM »
This nigress in a big SUV ran into my door.  I got out and asked her for her insurance.  She goes " I ain't giving a stranger my personal info"  I said fine.  I wrote down her plate.  She looks and says "I'm gonna write down your plate"  I asked her for her cell, but she denied it.

I gave the plate num to my insurance, they tracked her and found out she didn't have insurance.  Fucking negroes.

that's crazy, and that is what this country is headed to.  People, right or wrong, will do what they want.  And, if they are wrong, what difference does it make if you are left dealing with the consequences.  Like, if BMC got out of his car and the bitch shot him, she'd be wrong, but it wouldn't matter because he'd be dead and nothing could change that.  "I ain't giving my personal info" ::) the fuck is the matter with people, it's like that lady who called 911 on McDonalds because they wouldn't refund her money.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2012, 01:40:44 PM »
that's crazy, and that is what this country is headed to.  People, right or wrong, will do what they want.  And, if they are wrong, what difference does it make if you are left dealing with the consequences.  Like, if BMC got out of his car and the bitch shot him, she'd be wrong, but it wouldn't matter because he'd be dead and nothing could change that.  "I ain't giving my personal info" ::) the fuck is the matter with people, it's like that lady who called 911 on McDonalds because they wouldn't refund her money.

bitch had no clue what insurance probably way when I asked her.  In Cali there are so many illegal drivers.  One skeezy bitch at my old work was pulled over twice at rush hour for driving on the shoulder trying to pass cars on the freeway, she had her license revoked and was caught doing the same fucking thing at the same section.  They extended her suspension, but that didn't stop her from driving to work everyday.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2012, 01:56:40 PM »
old trick in the book , is to have a $5 disposable camera in your glove box, so no matter if your phone camera lags, or your battery is dead, a disposable camera will fire anytime , pics of the Asshole, pics of the car , the plates, the damage , pics of her ass, her tits , and up her skirt too
;D  I simply can"t improve on what he said . lol

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2012, 01:58:00 PM »
everytime i get in a wreck, i turn on cell phone video camera and immediately scan their car and license plate.  

Do you get in a lot of "wrecks"? :o
:

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2012, 01:59:33 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2012, 02:03:07 PM »

You are lucky the tags matched. Many times, people who are driving with no isurance or suspended, will put tags from another car on them, or steal someone else's plates.

Today, due to people not having jobs, or just not caring, will let their insurance go, or license get suspended, and see no reason for getting it. Drug users tend to do that alot. Watch out for construction workers, pillheads, etc ---drivng old beat up trucks.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2012, 02:15:29 PM »

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2012, 02:35:01 PM »
Terrible. People need to own up, I hit the car of a girl the other day (not even a serious fender bender) but i owned up to it, was not worth involving insurance , i paid her the cost of the bumper damage after she got  me the paper work from the mechanic ($500) and the cost of her rental as she got her ride fixed all out of pocket.

Chick could not believe how cooperative i was

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2012, 02:39:14 PM »

Thats not Tito. Thats not Bradistani.

MikMaq

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2012, 02:45:21 PM »
Terrible. People need to own up, I hit the car of a girl the other day (not even a serious fender bender) but i owned up to it, was not worth involving insurance , i paid her the cost of the bumper damage after she got  me the paper work from the mechanic ($500) and the cost of her rental as she got her ride fixed all out of pocket.

That's because you look like a mexican.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2012, 03:12:41 PM »

did you fuck her? ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2012, 03:31:39 PM »
did you fuck her? ;D

No I'm married... but of course she must Have wanted to.... I found out she is doing a PhD in psychology, specifically on male body image.... So maybe she just wanted to study me :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2012, 03:53:57 PM »
No I'm married... but of course she must Have wanted to.... I found out she is doing a PhD in psychology, specifically on male body image.... So maybe she just wanted to study me :D

when it happened, where you in young Elvis shape or Fat Elvis shape?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2012, 04:00:20 PM »
old trick in the book , is to have a $5 disposable camera in your glove box, so no matter if your phone camera lags, or your battery is dead, a disposable camera will fire anytime , pics of the Asshole, pics of the car , the plates, the damage , pics of her ass, her tits , and up her skirt too

I worked for a company out of college that gave me a company car, and I had to keep a camera in my glovebox for the same reason.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2012, 04:17:16 PM »
So, im driving to work today and im stopped at a light, about 5 cars deep. Next thing you know, BAM!!!!  This bitch rams into the right rear of my car! WTF???  Im FURIOUS (tren and test isnt helping) and lose it! I step out of car and unleash a fury of F-you's, im going to cut your head off, WTF were you thinking.....so, I pull out my cell and tell her im calling the cops! The look on her face when i said that said it all! The bitch then procedes to say "I got work" (she was of latin decent) and takes off! Yup, BMC was in a hit and run! I swear i wish nothing but ill will towards this whore! Cops came and took report but im screwed! Im thinking she was either illegal or had no insurance

Why are you screwed?  Do you have shitty insurance?  I wouldn't have stuck around either with some guy yelling
"a fury of F-you's, im going to cut your head off, WTF were you thinking...."
:

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2012, 04:18:52 PM »
shpould have walked over to the car and taken out the keys
choice is an illusion

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2012, 04:39:14 PM »
A few months back a fellow tapped the tailgate on my car while I was stopped at and intersection. He was driving a large Ford truck. My tailgate had a nice sized dent in it while his truck appeared to have no damage to it at all. We exchanged info and coincidentally we were insured by the same insurance company, State Farm. Anyway, he said he just got decent insurance and didn't want to mess it up by having to report the accident. He offered to pay for the repair out of pocket. Never-the-less, I contacted my agent to keep everything on the up and up. Then I got an estimate to repair my vehicle. What this fellow thought would be about at $1,500 repair actually was closer to $3,000. He then changed his mind and let his insurance cover it. All is good now.

It is so much easier when you don't lose your temper. Yelling doesn't usually accomplish anything. The police were not involved in this accident because it wasn't that big a deal.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2012, 05:03:01 PM »
BMC: no seat belt, no anti-lock brakes, no slowing down.

LMFAO

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Bitch Hit My Car - and she takes off!
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2012, 08:45:55 PM »
So, im driving to work today and im stopped at a light, about 5 cars deep. Next thing you know, BAM!!!!  This bitch rams into the right rear of my car! WTF???  Im FURIOUS (tren and test isnt helping) and lose it! I step out of car and unleash a fury of F-you's, im going to cut your head off, WTF were you thinking.....so, I pull out my cell and tell her im calling the cops! The look on her face when i said that said it all!

The bitch then procedes to say "I got work" (she was of latin decent) and takes off! Yup, BMC was in a hit and run! I swear i wish nothing but ill will towards this whore! Cops came and took report but im screwed! Im thinking she was either illegal or had no insurance

I don't blame her.  She probably thought you would attack her.