Author Topic: Re: The Obama's know its over - making plans already to move to Hawaii in January  (Read 1560 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
No one gives a damn what a miserable self loathing little fake like you hopes for. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

I was hoping he would move back to Kenya where he is from. 

by the way....what happened to the Tea Party??????????????????????????????????????...Romney doesn't even mention them any more

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
by the way....what happened to the Tea Party??????????????????????????????????????...Romney doesn't even mention them any more

I'm sure obama will enjoy the cabana boys in Hawaii out of sight frfom michelle and the MIL who will be scarfing down lobsters, kobe beef, champaign etc for a few years until they are broke. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
A $40mil section 8 mansion...nice!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

I'm sure obama will enjoy the cabana boys in Hawaii out of sight frfom michelle and the MIL who will be scarfing down lobsters, kobe beef, champaign etc for a few years until they are broke. 

I wonder who is enjoying YOU????????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
He's making a plan B.   If he does lose the election, he immediately spends November golfing, December in Hawaii for Holidays, then two weeks on a farewell tour before spending the next 30+ years goofing off in the sand.   Not a bad deal.   He might not be worth $40 mil yet, but the taxpayer will probably soak up most of it, secret service will live on the grounds, and we all know obama is going to go work at a thinktank now for $50 mil a year. 

If he wins (world gambling still betting on it), he'll get to be the most powerful man on the planet for another 4 years.
If he loses, it's back to the beach and being rich.

Same position as Romney.  Losing ain't that bad for either of them lol...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I wonder who is enjoying YOU????????

The voices in his head.