Author Topic: Extreme Cheapskates-this girl saved 200 000$ in 4years and bought an appartament  (Read 8884 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Painful is the word, I find it excruciating to see people who have a good salary penny-pinching at every corner. If I sit in the Irish bar in Holland some weekends having a few pints with the lads and there's football on, say Inter Milan/Real Madrid or one of those European sides are playing we usually get a few Spanish 20 something's in. They come in a group of 4 and sit down and order a coke and one of them sips it. Sometimes they'll order a beer and two of them will sip on the same pint for the duration of a game. If you're lucky they'll buy a 2nd one between them. The owner jokes that he might as well give them 4 straws with each pint. It annoys me so much that if it was my bar I'd fucking kick them out.

are there any females within the groups of spanish that frequent this pub? if yes, then you should try and mack up on them man

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

I read this story about female who saved part of the money she made by whoring.

Difference between whore and whore: Other takes money from man just for the 30 minutes, other in worst cases for decades.
which is more respectful way of whoring ??

kh300

• Getbig V

Lot of anger towards people with discipline in this thread.

Fuck these cheapskates. We need more people wasting limited resources,running up their credit card debt, and needing workers comp when they loose their job because they dont have a dime saved up. Also I feel we dont have enough people on welfare or collecting food stamps.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Nothing like an article on 'saving money' to bring out angry Americans.   ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
You'd need a weed wacker to get to her puss. That is if you had the balls to go near it :-\

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Some of these people don't realize that time is money.  They will spend a lot of time laboring just to save a few bucks when they could have just spent a little more money and used that time to enjoy themselves or work more hours. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Some of these people don't realize that time is money.  They will spend a lot of time laboring just to save a few bucks when they could have just spent a little more money and used that time to enjoy themselves or work more hours. 

good post.  i agree totally.
A

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
are there any females within the groups of spanish that frequent this pub? if yes, then you should try and mack up on them man

If there was I would have already been all over that shit, cuz

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
When I was yobger, my dad would knock on door when all of us would take showers, and say, "You wasting the water!", only he could take showers. He is notoriously "cheap"/frugal.
If he is cheated 5 cents on groceries, he will drive back up to the store, receipt in hand, and get his five cents---even if it meant he spent more than 5 cents in gas...

He drives to five diff grocery stores to get deals.
And he keeps cars for the longest time (I've learned from him), does almost all mechanical stuff for the cars.
One car he had, he only got one coat of paint on it (he didn't want to pay for anymore), and eventually the paint wore off.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
When I was yobger, my dad would knock on door when all of us would take showers, and say, "You wasting the water!", only he could take showers. He is notoriously "cheap"/frugal.
If he is cheated 5 cents on groceries, he will drive back up to the store, receipt in hand, and get his five cents---even if it meant he spent more than 5 cents in gas...

He drives to five diff grocery stores to get deals.
And he keeps cars for the longest time (I've learned from him), does almost all mechanical stuff for the cars.
One car he had, he only got one coat of paint on it (he didn't want to pay for anymore), and eventually the paint wore off.

Lol!  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Lol!  ;D
It looked like it had a skin disease. It was a '77 T-bird that he kept saying he was going to fix, but he wouldn't get up the money---he wa too cheap.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Yes there are also people who don't understand that it is good to pay more and invest in a good product that will last a long time rather than buy a cheap inferior product over and over again. 

Stark

• Getbig V
I love seeing these people save all their money and than die ;D it's the ultimate waste

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
full episode :

&feature=plcp [/youtube]

&feature=plcp[/youtube]

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
What Kate Spends Per Month:

On food: $15

On clothing: $0

On toiletries: $0.17 a month on toothpaste

On her $200,000

condo: $237

She puts into savings: $4,000

Into 401(k): $1,000

Goal: $250,000 in savings by next year or so

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/she_loves_ew_york_ZhzWHW1gtWIQYgxoIVLwON

Griffith

• Getbig V
I hate people like this, I really do. Asians are very bad for being extremely cheap, like this one Japanese guy I worked with wouldn't even eat all day at work but a bar of chocolate from the vending machine over the course of the whole day.

But maybe I could learn something from her...last weekend in Dublin my hotel was 100 euros a night (300 for Fri/sat/sun) and then I spent 600-700 on boozing/food over those 3 days. That's 1000 euros or nearly 1300 dollars. But I ain't gonna stop buying bogroll/toilet paper you disgusting slut.

And I bet you enjoyed yourself and had a great time. Good on you.

That woman's going to have all that cash and live a miserable live.

bradistani

• Getbig V

hahahah yea this is extreme but imagine people saying crisis time no money for this for that...actually you can save a lot of money if you plan every dime you are going to spend

what a pathetic existence! i'd hate to live to that extreme.

plus she's a fucking bullshitter.. there's a roll of bog roll in the holder while she claims not to use it

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Ghetto Bidet

cephissus

• Getbig V
people like this make my blood boil.

it doesn't matter if you save every last dime, you are still shit and your kids are just going to squander it all.  i sincerely hth.

irishdave

• Getbig V
full episode :

&feature=plcp [/youtube]

&feature=plcp[/youtube]

She makes me sick to the stomach. Going around to trashcans to get food for her guests. She is fucking vile. I hope she DIES. Actually, no I wouldn't wish death on anybody. But she's nasty

irishdave

• Getbig V
And I bet you enjoyed yourself and had a great time. Good on you.

That woman's going to have all that cash and live a miserable live.

I enjoyed every minute of it, man! She obviously has psychological issues, the way she talks even...woah, I just finished watching the whole episode

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
i bet she would lick her ass clean if she could reach it - that would save the soap - she should work on her flexibility

Hahahaha - nice and to the point.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
If she were attractive prostitution would be a good option for her.  Paid to do nothing but take dick. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
im very cheap i always re-use paint rollers i just wash them out, i never throw away scrap wood, i drink the cheapest sodas, never wash my car ever, save scrap metal

i have to have some extreme cheap methods to balance out a massive food intake
A

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
im very cheap i always re-use paint rollers i just wash them out, i never throw away scrap wood, i drink the cheapest sodas, never wash my car ever, save scrap metal

i have to have some extreme cheap methods to balance out a massive food intake

because you can't afford food or because youre compensating for eating too many natural resources?