Author Topic: Extreme Cheapskates-this girl saved 200 000$ in 4years and bought an appartament  (Read 8889 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
There is this short stumpy hideous local man who is rumoured to have over a million (got compensation for a nasty accident at work an rumoured to have won the pools) and he must not spend a fucking penny in his life, he gets up real early on weekends to look for loose change people have dropped on nights out, has been caught stealing veg from the allotments, buys cheap suppermarked eggs and sells them as fresh free range door to door has worn the same clothes for the past 20 years ect. What a c unt

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
There is a psychological with issue with some.  They fear being poor so they don't spend money and live just like a poor person would while saving money having a lot in savings.  They are living the exact life they are afraid to have.

One old lady was like that.  She wanted to be rich, but looked like a bag lady.  Very cheap and lived like she was on her last dime.  When she died, her daughter found her matress lined with over 1/2 million dollars.  Fucking irony

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
because you can't afford food or because youre compensating for eating too many natural resources?

i have an abundance of money and cashflow

i just dont like to align myself with people whom are wasteful of resources . i feel really guilty when i have to throw out scrap wood sometimes because i dont need it that bad and the shed is getting full of stuff

A

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
i have an abundance of money and cashflow

i just dont like to align myself with people whom are wasteful of resources . i feel really guilty when i have to throw out scrap wood sometimes because i dont need it that bad and the shed is getting full of stuff

Imagine if she only saved 3k instead 4 k a month,and for that 1000$ extra she could afford a normal life!food every day.clothes every month if she wants,all hygienic stuff...she could buy furnitures,get a PC,pay for the internet!everything!and she could also saved 200k for this appartament she bought and another 175k extra instead of 250k that she plans for the next year!

booty

• Getbig V
This woman would not keep friends.   :-X  She gives her guests food from a dumpster and just pools it all together in one big pot...what a gross thing to do. 

Schmoff

• Getbig V
musclecenter must be so fucking wealthy!!!

POB

• Getbig IV
are there any females within the groups of spanish that frequent this pub? if yes, then you should try and mack up on them man

Can I buy you a coke with 4 straws?  :D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
One thing I have noticed is the biggest cheapskates are usually the biggest moochers of other people's stuff.

"

Snorlax

• Getbig II
This woman would not keep friends.   :-X  She gives her guests food from a dumpster and just pools it all together in one big pot...what a gross thing to do. 

as gross as lee shitting on your chest? :D ;)