Author Topic: To all you leftists who said W was warned about 9/11 - how to do you excuse this  (Read 3667 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I am aware of the fact that W was given 9/11/2001 warning and did nothing.
He also stalled an investigation for 441 days.
I criticized it.

I am hearing Obama was given real-time intel on these 9/11/2012 attacks, and didn't act.
He's stalling an investigation until after election
I criticize that too - Romney should be shouting this from the rooftops - nonstop - because this issue DOES matter to people.  I saw it all over facebook, etc on people's walls who didn't see interested in politics at all.

The storm has removed it from the news.  In his speeches yesterday, romney spoke 3 times and never mentioned Obama's name.  He never mentioned the embassy attacks either.  Just because NYC flooded doesn't mean it's time to be a pussycat about the important embassy issue.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I criticized it.

I am hearing Obama was given real-time intel on these 9/11/2012 attacks, and didn't act.
I criticize that too - Romney should be shouting this from the rooftops - nonstop - because this issue DOES matter to people.  I saw it all over facebook, etc on people's walls who didn't see interested in politics at all.

The storm has removed it from the news.  In his speeches yesterday, romney spoke 3 times and never mentioned Obama's name.  He never mentioned the embassy attacks either.  Just because NYC flooded doesn't mean it's time to be a pussycat about the important embassy issue.

Pleased address the cable from the embassy a month in advance to the anniversary of 911 here. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Pleased address the cable from the embassy a month in advance to the anniversary of 911 here. 

??? 

1) I've already said we need an independent investigation into the 2012 attack, as it appears the attack took 7 hours and obama had real-time data with ability to strike back within 45 to 60 minutes from nearby.

if your goal is for 240 to say "We need an indepdendent investigation into this attack"- you just won.  Do you want more?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
??? 

1) I've already said we need an independent investigation into the 2012 attack, as it appears the attack took 7 hours and obama had real-time data with ability to strike back within 45 to 60 minutes from nearby.

if your goal is for 240 to say "We need an indepdendent investigation into this attack"- you just won.  Do you want more?

Would you agree that the warnings leading up to this were more specific than the ones in 911/2001?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Would you agree that the warnings leading up to this were more specific than the ones in 911/2001?

We had a white-house controlled investigation into 2001 attacks...
We saw exactly who (rummy, condi and W himself) were handed that memo.
At THAT point, we knew they knew - and didn't act.

it won't be until some point in an actual investigation that we know Obama, Panetta, or whoever was physically HANDED this intel, and admits "no, I didn't bother reading a document that came to our vacation in the middle of the night with sirens flashing...."

When that moment comes, heck yeah, I'll agree - and the warnings might say that - BUT I want to see which admin people admit they read it, and which were handed it and refused to even open it.

An independent investigation never happened for 911 - the WH ran it all.  WIll probably be the same here.  Sucks, but it's how the world works.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Whatever - why even bother with you any more.  you are so in the fucking tank for obama its ridiculous. 

We had a white-house controlled investigation into 2001 attacks...
We saw exactly who (rummy, condi and W himself) were handed that memo.
At THAT point, we knew they knew - and didn't act.

it won't be until some point in an actual investigation that we know Obama, Panetta, or whoever was physically HANDED this intel, and admits "no, I didn't bother reading a document that came to our vacation in the middle of the night with sirens flashing...."

When that moment comes, heck yeah, I'll agree - and the warnings might say that - BUT I want to see which admin people admit they read it, and which were handed it and refused to even open it.

An independent investigation never happened for 911 - the WH ran it all.  WIll probably be the same here.  Sucks, but it's how the world works.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Whatever - why even bother with you any more.  you are so in the fucking tank for obama its ridiculous.  

No, I'm so jaded by the 'system' and realize it sucks beyond belief, and it probalbly won't change.

To me, it sounds ilke the last thing obama wanted was US gunships rolling in and blasting a crowd of 200 bad guys, just a few weeks before election.   So much for al-Q being on the run.  and any kids in the crowd, etc... wow, brutal mess.   He did the math and decided 2 people dying on duty - 2 americans - was less of a risk.   He sure didn't expect those 2 to show up with heavy guns for a 7 hour firefight.  

It's terrible, and I believe that's what happened.  He'd prefer two people get captured/killed/etc, and he avoids CNN in there looking at 350 dead bad guys, kids, women, et call blown up, and the realization that al-Q is very real.  He didnt' want a crime scene.

I accept all that.  I jsut think americans are so #@*&$^*&# politically biased that they'll only demand an investigation into an attack if the president at the time has a (D) or an (R) next to their name.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Im discussing the cable a month before speficially warning of al queada and jihads taking ove rthe embassy moron. 

No, I'm so jaded by the 'system' and realize it sucks beyond belief, and it probalbly won't change.

To me, it sounds ilke the last thing obama wanted was US gunships rolling in and blasting a crowd of 200 bad guys, just a few weeks before election.   So much for al-Q being on the run.  and any kids in the crowd, etc... wow, brutal mess.   He did the math and decided 2 people dying on duty - 2 americans - was less of a risk.   He sure didn't expect those 2 to show up with heavy guns for a 7 hour firefight.  

It's terrible, and I believe that's what happened.  He'd prefer two people get captured/killed/etc, and he avoids CNN in there looking at 350 dead bad guys, kids, women, et call blown up, and the realization that al-Q is very real.  He didnt' want a crime scene.

I accept all that.  I jsut think americans are so #@*&$^*&# politically biased that they'll only demand an investigation into an attack if the president at the time has a (D) or an (R) next to their name.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Im discussing the cable a month before speficially warning of al queada and jihads taking ove rthe embassy moron. 

we just ended an otherwise productive converation.  have a great day

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
we just ended an otherwise productive converation.  have a great day

No it wasnt productive - it was you spinning for obama and ignoring the obvious like you have over the last 4 years. 

This cable was far more declaritive and descriptive than anything W got in hand yet not one leftist troll, you included, dare even admit this.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
so 4 dead in a country halfway around the globe that was still teeming with violence after going through a year of civil war is the same thing as 3000 americans killed in an act of domestic terrorism

is that your point 333 ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so 4 dead in a country halfway around the globe that was still teeming with violence after going through a year of civil war is the same thing as 3000 americans killed in an act of domestic terrorism

is that your point 333 ?

No - the point is that the WH and State had clear and descriptive cables and warnings from the embassy that a al queada and jihadi terrorist attack was all but certain at that embassy and obama/hillary did nothing at all, and then when said attack happened lied about it and blamed it on some stupid video no one ever saw.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
No - the point is that the WH and State had clear and descriptive cables and warnings from the embassy that a al queada and jihadi terrorist attack was all but certain at that embassy and obama/hillary did nothing at all, and then when said attack happened lied about it and blamed it on some stupid video no one ever saw.   

then why bring up 911 in the first place?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
then why bring up 911 in the first place?

Because the main point of those who blamed bush for 9/11 cited the infamous August memo "Al Queada determined to commit terrorist attack on america" as his incompetence for not locking don the airlines etc. 

Now that we have even more clear cables and pleas in the run up to this attack, and obama having done nothing at all, you leftist drones say nothing. 

Its the hypocrisy stupid. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

is that your point 333 ?

4 Americans including the ambassador dead in a country the POTUS order "kinetic military action" and left a power vacuum. Then a half assed attempt at a cover up. The more information that comes out the more incompetent the entire Obama administration is shown to be. So excuse me if I take offense to your oh fucking well attitude.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

is that your point 333 ?

lets wait for investigation to finish,hey but you can't blame the repubs,it's all they have right now

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
4 Americans including the ambassador dead in a country the POTUS order "kinetic military action" and left a power vacuum. Then a half assed attempt at a cover up. The more information that comes out the more incompetent the entire Obama administration is shown to be. So excuse me if I take offense to your oh fucking well attitude.
You have some proof of a coverup?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You have some proof of a coverup?

Yes - the many cables and pleas for more assitance in the months before the attack prove the lie of it being a "spontaneous reaction" to the video no one ever saw, let alone these al quada militants who the embassay said for months were preparing to attack. 

POB

• Getbig IV

is that your point 333 ?

Epic,lol ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Yes - the many cables and pleas for more assitance in the months before the attack prove the lie of it being a "spontaneous reaction" to the video no one ever saw, let alone these al quada militants who the embassay said for months were preparing to attack. 

maybe you missed it but it was a terrorist attack and Obama refered to it as such the day after it happened

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I criticized it.

I criticize that too

QFT

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

is that your point 333 ?

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
maybe you missed it but it was a terrorist attack and Obama refered to it as such the day after it happened

Really?   That's funny despite a throw away line on the speech on the anniversary of 9/11 that was not related to this, did he once say terrorism in the 6 weeks after and at his disgusting treasonous speech at the UN?  Hillary and Rice ever mention terrorism moron? 

No. 

STFU and stop making excuses for the kenyan turd.