Author Topic: What HAARP is... And Everything It's Used For... including weather manipulation  (Read 7366 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
What HAARP is... And Everything It's Used For...  (including weather manipulation)

Radio Waves strong enough to cause earthquakes controlled by U.S. Army. It's the largest ionospheric heater in the world. Capable of heating a 1000 square kilometer area of the ionosphere to over 50,000 degrees. It's also a phased array. Which means it's steer-able and those waves can be directed to a selected target area.

What they have found is that by sending radio frequency energy up and focusing it, as they do with these kinds of instruments, it causes a heating effect. And that heating literally lifts the ionosphere within a 30 mile diameter area therein changing localized pressure systems or perhaps the route of jet streams.

Moving a jet stream is a phenomenal event in terms of man being able to do this. The problem is we cannot model the system adequately. Long term consequences of atmospheric heating are unknown. Changing weather in one place can have a devastating downstream effect. H.A.A.R.P. admits to manipulating weather.

http://www.knowledgeoftoday.org/2011/12/anonymous-vs-illuminati.html
w

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
You know in Islam we believe that the anti-christ (dajjal) when he appears, he will have the ability to give people disease like they've never seen... and at the same time if people accept him in return cure them.

The other thing he will also have power over will be weather, where he will bring droughts or sever weather conditions and be able to bring rain to dried areas or avert bad weather if people accept him.

I can see how the world is heading in these directions.

Haarp can be used to send waves which can bring alive certain viruses not just control weather which can sit dormant for a hundred years even but with a certain frequency be activated.

Certain frequencies can cause physical harm, can alter the brain, induce sickness, cause cancer of course, cause panic, anxiety, depression, anger, amongst other things.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

avxo

• Getbig V

LOL... "this is nanotechnology"! What a fucking joke.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
US government and military doesn't care about humanity:

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Few people are aware that before the military got their hands on it Cutler used it as a toaster.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
It's also a phased array. Which means it's steer-able and those waves can be directed to a selected target area.

Remo Williams took care of HAARP in 1985.
Nothing to worry about.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
You know in Islam we believe that the anti-christ (dajjal) when he appears, he will have the ability to give people disease like they've never seen... and at the same time if people accept him in return cure them.

The other thing he will also have power over will be weather, where he will bring droughts or sever weather conditions and be able to bring rain to dried areas or avert bad weather if people accept him.

I can see how the world is heading in these directions.

Haarp can be used to send waves which can bring alive certain viruses not just control weather which can sit dormant for a hundred years even but with a certain frequency be activated.

Certain frequencies can cause physical harm, can alter the brain, induce sickness, cause cancer of course, cause panic, anxiety, depression, anger, amongst other things.
Ahmed...seems you and i are cut from the same cloth.altho not a Muslim there are many similarities between Christians and Muslims in regards to the final days.the days of the Apocalypse and the riding of the horsemen are soon...HAARP has been around and in use far longer than we know.it was designed before WW1 and put to testing and use after WWII.look at area 51.you can tell me that's just a testing ground for spy planes?even the wokers at HAARP know they'll be killed if one word is leaked out.this government has a pact with the devil himself and he sits on a throne in Vatican City...

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Jesse Ventura did a good expose on HAARP.

Part 1

avxo

• Getbig V
Ahmed...seems you and i are cut from the same cloth.altho not a Muslim there are many similarities between Christians and Muslims in regards to the final days.the days of the Apocalypse and the riding of the horsemen are soon...HAARP has been around and in use far longer than we know.it was designed before WW1 and put to testing and use after WWII.look at area 51.you can tell me that's just a testing ground for spy planes?even the wokers at HAARP know they'll be killed if one word is leaked out.this government has a pact with the devil himself and he sits on a throne in Vatican City...

With all the eye-rolling I'm doing reading the nonsense in this board, my extraocular muscles are getting a hard workout; finally, I can get that super-shredded look the judges look for! ::)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
I thought America was anti catholic.