Author Topic: any ideas? girl playing me/using me  (Read 23585 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
any ideas? girl playing me/using me
« on: November 01, 2012, 01:08:40 PM »
Ive always been with older women and while it has its plusses its not the same as having a girl your age that you can call yours. I always felt that being with older women they never truly respect you in a way that a girl younger than you will...Right now I got this 18 year old, .only problem is she lives a good 45 minutes away and is in a gated community.

She keeps telling me she wants to take time...and doesn't want to rush anything and  as patient as Im trying to be...... It's been almost a month now and I dont want to hurt the girls feelings to the girl and tell her to fuck off and stop calling me  but the only time she texts me or calls me is when shes horny at 11 oclock at night and i cant do anything about it  ::)  she lives like an hour away from me.....in a gated community ::) with parents on her ass 24/7. SO I KNOW she aint getting it from nobody else...I need to wife this up while I can and that pussy is nice and  fresh.

you bros who are masters at the texting game, how can you  get a girl worked up over the phone and get a girl attached over the phone, emotionally?That's what Im trying to do......gonna take ALOT of work to get her to sneak out, drive an hour, and come all the way to me just to fuck me and I aint waisting the gas money.

any ideas?
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: any ideas? girl playing me/using me
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 01:12:53 PM »
did she catch you jacking your friend off
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 01:14:14 PM »
Don't let her get away by any means.  Gated community property values will go through the roof if the zombie apocalypse hits.
Y

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 01:15:29 PM »
she lives a good 45 minutes away and is in a gated community.

we call them prisons here, bro.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 01:16:14 PM »
Send her a pic of your package! If its impressive she wil get worked up

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 01:19:31 PM »
He who cares the least will always get the girl.

Don't contact her. Works like magic. In fact I would tell her to stop wasting my time. She'll be at your doorstep in a few days begging your approval.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 01:19:48 PM »
 Ill give this thread 10 minutes for a decent response or I move it to gh15, Ron offered me 100 grand  to stay here and post and save this dying boarding.
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2012, 01:21:39 PM »
Ill give this thread 10 minutes for a decent response or I move it to gh15, Ron offered me 100 grand  to stay here and post and save this dying boarding.

spend less time jacking your friend off

you are welcome
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2012, 01:26:15 PM »
Ive always been with older women and while it has its plusses its not the same as having a girl your age that you can call yours. I always felt that being with older women they never truly respect you in a way that a girl younger than you will...Right now I got this 18 year old, .only problem is she lives a good 45 minutes away and is in a gated community.

She keeps telling me she wants to take time...and doesn't want to rush anything and  as patient as Im trying to be...... It's been almost a month now and I dont want to hurt the girls feelings to the girl and tell her to fuck off and stop calling me  but the only time she texts me or calls me is when shes horny at 11 oclock at night and i cant do anything about it  ::)  she lives like an hour away from me.....in a gated community ::) with parents on her ass 24/7. SO I KNOW she aint getting it from nobody else...I need to wife this up while I can and that pussy is nice and  fresh.

you bros who are masters at the texting game, how can you  get a girl worked up over the phone and get a girl attached over the phone, emotionally?That's what Im trying to do......gonna take ALOT of work to get her to sneak out, drive an hour, and come all the way to me just to fuck me and I aint waisting the gas money.

any ideas?
Wow, really? I just did not read that, please tell me you don't believe this.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2012, 01:28:28 PM »

Don't worry, he is not counting her dad in the equation.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2012, 01:29:51 PM »
so you've not fucked her yet  ???

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2012, 01:31:11 PM »
Run man away from this girl.

whataname

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2012, 01:31:29 PM »
send her a glass of your semen showing your commitment and tell her to drink it when horny.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2012, 01:34:07 PM »
...Right now I got this 18 year old

Im confused.......how old are you?  (12) 

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2012, 01:34:18 PM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2012, 01:38:46 PM »

dude she's 18...goes to an all girls school..parents up the ass......texts me calls me at night on the weekends talking to me about her pet kitten ::)   girl doesnt know difference between reverse cowgirl or doggy
 The only reason Im making a big deal out of it is cause I wanna wife this up for the year while i can .....last thing I wanna do is rock the plenty of fish one night stand thing for the rest of my life with a bunch of random whores.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2012, 01:40:16 PM »
Im confused.......how old are you?  (12) 

20 in dec
l

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2012, 01:43:23 PM »
dude she's 18...goes to an all girls school..parents up the ass......texts me calls me at night on the weekends talking to me about her pet kitten ::)   girl doesnt know difference between reverse cowgirl or doggy
 The only reason Im making a big deal out of it is cause I wanna wife this up for the year while i can .....last thing I wanna do is rock the plenty of fish one night stand thing for the rest of my life with a bunch of random whores.
   Ok .... (your also young i assume) my advice (assuming your in shape?) ..... just take some pics of yourself/and talk dirty to her (i had this one girl/now mind you im 75 years old.......ask me to take naked pics of myself....fuck it i did/and she came over the next night)   2 senior citizens fucking!   ... nothing better   ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2012, 01:43:59 PM »
She may be not doing nothing, but you don't know for sure bro, that kind of thinking is pure trouble for you in the future. 18 year old girls are sexually active bro and you don't even live in same town, the chances her ex is hitting it up once in a while is very good.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2012, 01:48:28 PM »

Up the pharma GH ...if this americana whore won't let you f@ck her, you obviously haven't quite achieved enough of the muscles blown up from within 3D look yet
better still got some legit kigtropina!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2012, 01:48:50 PM »
I actually did try and get rid of her, in a nice indirect way. look Im not gonna be a douche to some hs chick.....even though Ive been more than patient.
other night

"send me another pic of your dick boo"

being pissed off I sent her a pic of it  getting head from another girl soaking wet, thought that would do the trick somehow make her jealous and leave me alone e but it backfired

"whos been sucking my dick" ;D

l

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2012, 01:49:56 PM »
I actually did try and get rid of her, in a nice indirect way. look Im not gonna be a douche to some hs chick.....even though Ive been more than patient.
other night

being pissed off I sent her a pic of it  getting head from another girl soaking wet, thought that would do the trick somehow make her jealous and forget about me but it backfired

truly romantic stuff

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2012, 01:53:56 PM »
other night

being pissed off I sent her a pic of it  getting head from another girl soaking wet, thought that would do the trick somehow make her jealous and leave me alone e but it backfired

Yes, she sounds like the type of girl who'd never cheat on you.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2012, 01:54:20 PM »
other night

WTF!   .... are you trying to bang her/or have her boil a rabbit on your fucking stove?!?!?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2012, 01:57:26 PM »
  Ok .... (your also young i assume) my advice (assuming your in shape?) ..... just take some pics of yourself/and talk dirty to her (i had this one girl/now mind you im 75 years old.......ask me to take naked pics of myself....fuck it i did/and she came over the next night)   2 senior citizens fucking!   ... nothing better   ;)

@conker-
 shes seen countless pics of me....shes 18 years old, a guy 230 is like ronnie coleman to a girl around High school boys all day, a new standard to her thats why she wants to fuck me

one problem-. in my pics I looked good and was on alot of shit, right now Im on my last 5iu pharm grade GH last 5iu taken this morning and im out of pharm grade test :-X Im fucked,.... This may be the best I look for a very long time...at least until I get some more cash. If I dont get this bitch to drive to me in the next oh 72 hours hours, based on how fast i shrink,  I wont be able to back up/present the look I have in pictures and oh i shrink fast ;D

She wants to take time to get to know me though before she meets up, I dont have that time. I need to meet up with her soon (like tomorrow) or Ima look like a diffferent guy by the time shes comfortable with me.
l