Author Topic: any ideas? girl playing me/using me  (Read 23565 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: any ideas? girl playing me/using me
« Reply #175 on: November 07, 2012, 05:08:32 PM »
Lol @ "mind games" with older women, haha.

older women have a career better than yours, more money than you, more assets than you and more experience than you. There is no mind games with them, they just want to feel good about them selves by getting some young cock in their cougar vagina , to feel powerful ect.

Nothing wrong with this though, it is just sex to us, but know what it is, you played no games, you where the one getting played :)

To them it is a fetish like activity, like the men who love to pound really fat women for some reason, they dont love them, they are just using them :P

career ::)  dude I meant chicks in their early twenties...22 23.. not "older women" ..... just older than me. :)  this chick is barely 18 years old were talking about a  high school chick here .... still calls her cat booboo for fuck sake
l

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #176 on: November 07, 2012, 06:34:12 PM »
The way you were talking it sounded you where talking about 26+ yo women. try not to sound so ambiguous next time.

Remember for a women to respect you yuo gotta have status and cash, that comes with age ( especially theirs relative to yours)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: November 07, 2012, 07:26:36 PM »
....problem is shes 18. She wants a relationship and someone she can "trust".... wants to take time to get to know me....so Ill just keep playing the game. Shes worth it imo....

akward situation...... What mind games worked with older women  for me in the past are useless with her cause shes far too young and immature to understand....

Don't lie. your not successful with this or any girl no matter what age. This is a test and you will fail. A girl whats a man not a little boy. If you haven't fucked her yet your not going to. Of course she's saying she wants to trust you first. That's just so she wont feel like a slut. But what she wants a guy to do is sweep her off her feet onto a bed and rip her clothes off, which you arnt man enough to do yet. Think I'm full of shit? I'm banging more 21 year old girls then when I was that age. Girls love older men cuz we have the experience and act as men. Your just a little boy whos afraid to use his tiny dick.

Man the fuck up or you will be in heartache. This is a case of what we call oneitis. Your putting this girl on a pedestal when you should be the one shes bowing down to. ''I don't want to hurt her feelings'' shut the fuck up and bone this bitch before she gets a train ride from 5 africans.

If men knew what woman wanted they would be 10x's bolder.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #178 on: November 07, 2012, 08:13:50 PM »
Don't lie. your not successful with this or any girl no matter what age. This is a test and you will fail. A girl whats a man not a little boy. If you haven't fucked her yet your not going to. Of course she's saying she wants to trust you first. That's just so she wont feel like a slut. But what she wants a guy to do is sweep her off her feet onto a bed and rip her clothes off, which you arnt man enough to do yet. Think I'm full of shit? I'm banging more 21 year old girls then when I was that age. Girls love older men cuz we have the experience and act as men. Your just a little boy whos afraid to use his tiny dick.

Man the fuck up or you will be in heartache. This is a case of what we call oneitis. Your putting this girl on a pedestal when you should be the one shes bowing down to. ''I don't want to hurt her feelings'' shut the fuck up and bone this bitch before she gets a train ride from 5 africans.

oh please shut your fucken mouth bitch.....you think cause your older than me that has anything to do with me not beating the shit out of you whatseover? Stand next to me in real life and you wouldn't be saying that shit. Unlike most getbiggers, I dont make up bullshit lies like half you  fake ass motherfuckers

as for the dick comment how bout this. I  post a pic of my cock with a tape measure  on it....6 inches in girth guy  :P any  tough guy in this thread bashing me is as thick as me in that department  ;D and Ill delete my account on the spot ....... yeah son....its like that. and it dont have to be gay we can send pics to bay for approoval :-*[/s]

anyways let me assume your trying to help me and not come across as some douche....

...I dont have this girl on a pedestal on any means brother. the problem is she just doesn't like me  THAT much.....you got me I dont know how to get girls that dont "like me" that are still "playing with  me".... .....Ive only ever gone for chicks that I know had a thing for me.....and when a girl likes you you can get away with ALOT of shit
l

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #179 on: November 07, 2012, 08:18:04 PM »

flintstone1
higschool dropout
jacked off with friends
payed tbombz for diet advice
follows gh15 like a puppy
cant get laid
has no job
slings gear to buy gear
ha real winner here

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: November 07, 2012, 08:54:28 PM »
oh please shut your fucken mouth bitch.....you think cause your older than me that has anything to do with me not beating the shit out of you whatseover? Stand next to me in real life and you wouldn't be saying that shit. Unlike most getbiggers, I dont make up bullshit lies like half you  fake ass motherfuckers

as for the dick comment how bout this. I  post a pic of my cock with a tape measure  on it....6 inches in girth guy  :P any  tough guy in this thread bashing me is as thick as me in that department  ;D and Ill delete my account on the spot ....... yeah son....its like that. and it dont have to be gay we can send pics to bay for approoval :-*[/s]

anyways let me assume your trying to help me and not come across as some douche....

...I dont have this girl on a pedestal on any means brother. the problem is she just doesn't like me  THAT much.....you got me I dont know how to get girls that dont "like me" that are still "playing with  me".... .....Ive only ever gone for chicks that I know had a thing for me.....and when a girl likes you you can get away with ALOT of shit

If you had a dick you would know how to use it instead of asking a bunch of homos on a bodybuiding forum why a girl is fucking with your mind. This bitch owns you. If you had any balls you wouldn't give a shit what this girl or any girl thought. Sorry to be harsh but that's what you need. From reading your posts you come off as very feminine and needy which is girl repelant. Trust me this girl wants nothing to do with you but to feed her ego by fucking with you. Forget about this girl, ignore everything she sends you. Dont answer her call. Now trust me on this. Dont be a dick but make her think you got some better offers and she will be begging you. Or, just continue acting like a simp while she walks over you.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #181 on: November 07, 2012, 09:25:48 PM »

thought you said you were married...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #182 on: November 07, 2012, 09:30:47 PM »
Brutal truth though. Brutal post worthy of getbig.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #183 on: November 07, 2012, 09:33:18 PM »

If you had a dick you would know how to use it instead of asking a bunch of homos on a bodybuiding forum why a girl is fucking with your mind. This bitch owns you. If you had any balls you wouldn't give a shit what this girl or any girl thought. Sorry to be harsh but that's what you need. From reading your posts you come off as very feminine and needy which is girl repelant. Trust me this girl wants nothing to do with you but to feed her ego by fucking with you. Forget about this girl, ignore everything she sends you. Dont answer her call. Now trust me on this. Dont be a dick but make her think you got some better offers and she will be begging you. Or, just continue acting like a simp while she walks over you.

fair enough brother I didnt mean to go off.......and , I agree with you, asswipe ;D...props given where props are due thats the reason I lost out on quite a few chicks ..... and its not like Im not fucking afraid to admit it , its the tren and eq that does it anyways......try running 200mg ace ED  and tell me you dont freak the fuck out when even your gf doesn't text you back right away.
l

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: November 07, 2012, 09:39:08 PM »
fair enough brother I didnt mean to go off.......and , I agree with you, asswipe ;D...props given where props are due thats the reason I lost out on quite a few chicks ..... and its not like Im not fucking afraid to admit it , its the tren and eq that does it anyways......try running 200mg ace ED  and tell me you dont freak the fuck out when your  gf doesn't text you back right away...

I'm glad you got pissed because that means you might be listening. Dont feel bad we've all been there. I remember being 20 with a broken heart. But I had to learn the long hard way.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #185 on: November 07, 2012, 10:02:35 PM »
Brutal truth though. Brutal post worthy of getbig.

thats why I gave him props .....cause i was suprised he figured it out lol.  This isnt the first time this has happened with me. I had one girl who I was crazy about....unlike this girl the feeling was mutual though.  I came across as young and clingy and it turned her off lost all respect for me....(she was a bit older than me)
nothing more frustrating than loosing out on some chick you had in the bag  when all you LITEREALLY had to do was shut the fuck up and ignore the bitch
l

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: November 07, 2012, 10:09:01 PM »

Me married? lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #187 on: November 07, 2012, 11:57:03 PM »
The way you were talking it sounded you where talking about 26+ yo women. try not to sound so ambiguous next time.

Remember for a women to respect you yuo gotta have status and cash, that comes with age ( especially theirs relative to yours)

knew this one girl who used to get  off to the fact that I was younger.....she was really turned on by the fact at first anyways...I always asked her why she liked it so much and she told me its cause it made me seem less jaded.
every time she talked down to me or lectured me about stuff or life in general  it would make me wanna cum in my pants.  ..
l

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #188 on: November 08, 2012, 01:01:46 AM »
did i just read it right?
You do 200mg tren Ace ed PLUS 2.5G of Test?

You're crazy! hth

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #189 on: November 08, 2012, 09:20:37 AM »
did i just read it right?
You do 200mg tren Ace ed PLUS 2.5G of Test?

You're crazy! hth

It was 1cc eq ed and 200mg ace ed....Im on 2.5 grams of test and less than 500mg tren a week.... Ive calmed down a bit
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #190 on: November 08, 2012, 09:35:48 AM »
It was 1cc eq ed and 200mg ace ed....Im on 2.5 grams of test and less than 500mg tren a week.... Ive calmed down a bit
*facepalm*

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #191 on: November 08, 2012, 04:37:58 PM »
Did you mount her yet, flinstones?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #192 on: November 08, 2012, 04:46:02 PM »
You got ur priorities wrong boy, muscle is our lives but pussy is paramount, I wouldn't be suprised if you were a virgin, you lack the social skills to get 'cougars' into bed, be honest for once on here

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #193 on: November 08, 2012, 04:47:16 PM »
If this thread hits 10 pages someone should put flinstones out of our his misery.    ::)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #194 on: November 08, 2012, 05:07:40 PM »
knew this one girl who used to get  off to the fact that I was younger.....she was really turned on by the fact at first anyways...I always asked her why she liked it so much and she told me its cause it made me seem less jaded.
every time she talked down to me or lectured me about stuff or life in general  it would make me wanna cum in my pants.  ..

hmmmmmmmm....

Mystery solved.

Now we all KNOW why this dude posts his weak-ass bullshit.

He gets off on us blasting him. Really, he does.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #195 on: November 08, 2012, 06:05:21 PM »
hmmmmmmmm....

Mystery solved.

Now we all KNOW why this dude posts his weak-ass bullshit.

He gets off on us blasting him. Really, he does.

lmao ;D
l

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #196 on: November 08, 2012, 06:28:32 PM »
Honestly man,

You're delusional, immature (even for 20)  have zero self esteem,....I could go on. Fucking sad.

Get help. FOR REAL.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #197 on: November 08, 2012, 08:56:20 PM »
Honestly man,

You're delusional, immature (even for 20)  have zero self esteem,....I could go on. Fucking sad.

Get help. FOR REAL.

brother.....do you honestly think I would make this thread if it was some bitch in her twenties of pof that lives 5 miles away? this chick is special-i wife this bitch up and it  easily counts for 50  one night stands.....ya shes that hot and  it dont get any better than this when you add that shes 18 years old ...... I make her mine and all my sins on getbig shall be forgotten. and kahns advice is working like a charm shes playing into the palm of my hand now that im ignoring her :D.... I owned you fuckers already in the past when you bashed me a year ago.... got pissed off went apeshit and put on 40 pounds of muscle in less than a year (litereally)...and rubbed my balls in your face .....and ill do it  again. ;)

wouldnt be rather ironic.... The unemployeed hs dropout 19 year old who borrows his grandpa's pick up truck and jacked off with his buddy .....fucking the hottest bitch around ...with the biggest cock on this sight ;) ( yep that offer still stands too). any dude that bashed me has a cock as thick as mine and ill delete my account. You better do it quick too before i hop back on gh ;)

@ okami your a  good looking well built dude that walks the walk so i cant insult you unfortunately, but you dont know me at all and thats all im gonna say. if i wasnt honest i would of said i fucked her already...

@ DOUP the above post wasnt at you in any way I just chose to quote you....

but ya. my credibility to the guys on this sight isnt that important, sry :-\  like Im gonna listen to a bunch of 35 year old dudes telling me how to fuck some 18 year old chick that still gets dropped off on friday nights by her parents and calls her cat booboo ::)

anyways  Im done with this thread....be back with updates next time i meet up with her....thanks for the few good dudes in this thread keepin it real though
l

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: November 08, 2012, 09:19:37 PM »
fair enough brother I didnt mean to go off.......and , I agree with you, asswipe ;D...props given where props are due thats the reason I lost out on quite a few chicks ..... and its not like Im not fucking afraid to admit it , its the tren and eq that does it anyways......try running 200mg ace ED  and tell me you dont freak the fuck out when even your gf doesn't text you back right away.

::)

seriously who is this fucktard...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #199 on: November 08, 2012, 09:47:37 PM »
::)

seriously who is this fucktard...

you read too much on this sight....

tren in high doses makes you extremely emotional, and lethargic and really not want to do anything.....the whole "tren turns you into a physcopathic hulk" is a rumor started by  low dosed gym rats...... guys like wiggs   who took 300mg a week one time in their life a decade ago..

notice what every one of a low dosed tren stories has in common

- they all swung at some bouncer and caved his skull in by accident
- were benching 5 plates on incline and tore a pec..
- broke some guys nose at work with a coffee mug

every groink  tren abuser..... knows im right and is smiling in their chair as they read this cause theyve all heard it a million times.  im jk groink ;)
l