Author Topic: any ideas? girl playing me/using me  (Read 23546 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: any ideas? girl playing me/using me
« Reply #200 on: November 08, 2012, 09:48:41 PM »
brother.....do you honestly think I would make this thread if it was some bitch in her twenties of pof that lives 5 miles away? this chick is special-i wife this bitch up and it  easily counts for 50  one night stands.....ya shes that hot and  it dont get any better than this when you add that shes 18 years old ...... I make her mine and all my sins on getbig shall be forgotten. and kahns advice is working like a charm shes playing into the palm of my hand now that im ignoring her :D.... I owned you fuckers already in the past when you bashed me a year ago.... got pissed off went apeshit and put on 40 pounds of muscle in less than a year (litereally)...and rubbed my balls in your face .....and ill do it  again. ;)

You're a fucking idiot. Fuck off with this horseshit already. You're not going to "wife this chick up", shes 18, your just as young young, and clearly you're dumb as fuck.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #201 on: November 08, 2012, 09:57:45 PM »
You're a fucking idiot. Fuck off with this horseshit already. You're not going to "wife this chick up", shes 18, your just as young young, and clearly you're dumb as fuck.

lmao your the one whos dumb as fuck ..."wife" up lol you really think thats what i meant dont you ;D seriously you have just lost all the respect i had for you with the above post.  get a new account gimmick
l

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #202 on: November 09, 2012, 01:30:07 AM »
If this thread hits 10 pages someone should put flinstones out of our his misery.    ::)

Are you saying The Thunderdome might as well book Barbra Streisand and ask Johnny for a volume discount on lavender paint?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #203 on: November 09, 2012, 02:08:12 AM »

but ya. my credibility to the guys on this sight isnt that important, sry :-\  like Im gonna listen to a bunch of 35 year old dudes telling me how to fuck some 18 year old chick that still gets dropped off on friday nights by her parents and calls her cat booboo ::)

poor excuses bro, when i was your age i would have girls whose parents wouldn't let them have a boy in their bedroom call me after they had gone to bed to go climb through their bedroom window and f@ck them while their parents were asleep in the next room...and i had never seen a steroid or even heard of GH in my life!

if she's 18 and not some kind of weirdo she is sexually active...you just ain't getting none. tbh if you haven't f@cked her yet, i would say the window of opportunity has closed....and she is now just stringing you along for kicks.

you need to up your game bro,  hide your insecurities better and try not to come off quite so retarded.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #204 on: November 09, 2012, 07:04:40 AM »
lmao your the one whos dumb as fuck ..."wife" up lol you really think thats what i meant dont you ;D seriously you have just lost all the respect i had for you with the above post.  get a new account gimmick
::)
Yes, I totally put "wife this chick up" in quotation marks because I thought you meant it literally you fucking idiot.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #205 on: November 09, 2012, 10:07:06 AM »
poor excuses bro, when i was your age i would have girls whose parents wouldn't let them have a boy in their bedroom call me after they had gone to bed to go climb through their bedroom window and f@ck them while their parents were asleep in the next room...and i had never seen a steroid or even heard of GH in my life!

if she's 18 and not some kind of weirdo she is sexually active...you just ain't getting none. tbh if you haven't f@cked her yet, i would say the window of opportunity has closed....and she is now just stringing you along for kicks.

you need to up your game bro,  hide your insecurities better and try not to come off quite so retarded.

nah its not.....if it was i would say so.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #206 on: November 09, 2012, 10:07:50 AM »
Yes, I totally put "wife this chick up" in quotation marks because I thought you meant it literally you fucking idiot.

for some reason I dont beleive you...I really  think you did lol ;D
l

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: November 09, 2012, 04:40:08 PM »
Flint post pics of this chic

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #208 on: November 09, 2012, 05:58:00 PM »
l

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #209 on: November 10, 2012, 10:54:00 AM »

hmm

hmm what? she's never going to go for your impotent 35 year old mexican neanderthal ass.  stick to what works - jacking off your friends is perfectly acceptable if it makes you happy.  accepting who you are is step 1.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #210 on: November 10, 2012, 10:57:26 AM »
hmm what? she's never going to go for your impotent 35 year old mexican neanderthal ass.  stick to what works - jacking off your friends is perfectly acceptable if it makes you happy.  accepting who you are is step 1.
Damn Jadaveon, you're a bad man. Sacking Tyler Wilson and posting on GB
U

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: November 10, 2012, 10:59:30 AM »
Damn Jadaveon, you're a bad man. Sacking Tyler Wilson and posting on GB

smacking flinstones as well.... iphone ftw

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #212 on: November 10, 2012, 02:01:26 PM »
hmm what? she's never going to go for your impotent 35 year old mexican neanderthal ass.  stick to what works - jacking off your friends is perfectly acceptable if it makes you happy.  accepting who you are is step 1.

lmao wtf are you talking about she already did go for me ;D.      you obviously cant read....i didnt  approach the bitch, she called me first....i gave her my number.....I havent spent a dime on her....or lost an ounce of sleep over her.

Kahns advice of ignoring her is  working like a charm and shes playing into the palm of my hand and melts down the longer I ignore her ;)    guess this  thread wasnt pointless afterall...
l

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #213 on: November 10, 2012, 02:03:10 PM »
Hey flin, don't you start one of these girl issue threads like every other month?

What gives with all the girl troubles?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #214 on: November 10, 2012, 02:23:29 PM »
lmao wtf are you talking about she already did go for me ;D.      you obviously cant read....i didnt  approach the bitch, she called me first....i gave her my number.....I havent spent a dime on her....or lost an ounce of sleep over her.

Kahns advice of ignoring her is  working like a charm and shes playing into the palm of my hand and melts down the longer I ignore her ;)    guess this  thread wasnt pointless afterall...

Shut the fuck up until you've actually fucked her.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #215 on: November 10, 2012, 02:25:02 PM »

Shut the fuck up until you've actually fucked her.

x2 ::)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: November 10, 2012, 03:12:17 PM »

rofl are you referring to that kahn singh dork?  if you are, this is all beginning to make sense as he's possibly the only guy on here who gets laid less than you.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #217 on: November 10, 2012, 03:14:16 PM »
Hey flin, don't you start one of these girl issue threads like every other month?

What gives with all the girl troubles?

you know I ask myself the same question but since you asked me straight Im gonna give you my deep feeling on it....

Ive had no social life or friends (bros) in a very very long time. I would see adds of frank mcgrath as a kid and picture myself living that lifestyle....I thought no big deal, as long as you had , a gym,pussy,  and were making gains and doing things that made you happy you didnt need  peers and friends and a social life, but I take that back now.... every time I get close with a  chick and she realizes the REAL reason I dont have a facebook, why Im not out with a group of buddies on a friday night, doesnt take them long to figure out whatsup.  
l

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #218 on: November 10, 2012, 03:15:18 PM »
.... every time I get close with a  chick and she realizes the REAL reason I dont have a facebook, why Im not out with a group of buddies on a friday night, doesnt take them long to figure out whatsup.  

your gay

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #219 on: November 10, 2012, 03:17:41 PM »
you know I ask myself the same question but since you asked me straight Im gonna give you my deep feeling on it....

Ive had no social life or friends (bros) in a very very long time. I would see adds of frank mcgrath as a kid and picture myself living that lifestyle....I thought no big deal, as long as you had , a gym,pussy,  and were making gains and doing things that made you happy you didnt need  peers and friends and a social life, but I take that back now.... every time I get close with a  chick and she realizes the REAL reason I dont have a facebook, why Im not out with a group of buddies on a friday night, doesnt take them long to figure out whatsup.   

You need some friends man... social circles are how you meet girls... I get that you gotta lift and shit... I do the same, but you gotta balance it out... Chicks like being around people who are fun and social.

You gotta be what THEY desire right?

Attitude goes a long way.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #220 on: November 10, 2012, 03:25:13 PM »
rofl are you referring to that kahn singh dork?  if you are, this is all beginning to make sense as he's possibly the only guy on here who gets laid less than you.

Hi, Jadeveon! Haha! It's not me. Not that you're wondering, but I do, and have done, very well with women, thank you. Were you able to stab your wife before she escaped out of your window with her lover? I ask because I saw you used my little throw-away line in one of your posts (what's that they say about imitation?). By the way, did you at least understand why I wrote the line? Tip: it has some relevence to your handle. Clown away, Jadeveon.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #221 on: November 10, 2012, 03:27:25 PM »

Kahn.N.Singh
everyone knows
you are an
eyeballchambers
gimmik

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: November 10, 2012, 03:32:22 PM »
kahn n. singh
only someone as gay
as flinstones
would refer to
opera on getbig
hope this helps

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: November 10, 2012, 03:33:18 PM »
also, lmao at you doing well with women.  although i guess it's possible, the undesirables have to get it somewhere too.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #224 on: November 10, 2012, 03:37:11 PM »
also, lmao at you doing well with women.  although i guess it's possible, the undesirables have to get it somewhere too.

Smart, good looking women. But I'm not one to brag. Did you get the context for the line, Pagliaccio?