Author Topic: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery  (Read 243792 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: I understand Derick Anthony is on the way out; steroids strike again
« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2012, 09:57:34 PM »
steroids are not to blame!!!!

:D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: I understand Derick Anthony is on the way out; steroids strike again
« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2012, 10:02:58 PM »
a lot of guys in the 70s, 80s and 90s used steroids and are fine today.

a lot of people used drugs for years and are fine today.

I think the oil, as a few people mentioned, is the problem.  You'd never inject cooking oil or motor oil into your body - but SEO injection oil for big arms, so many people are quick to do it.  unreal.

I hope DA recovers, he's young and can make the world a better place.   praying for him. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Derek Anthony Positive songs/post/clips/ect
« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2012, 10:06:20 PM »

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony Positive songs/post/clips/ect
« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2012, 10:10:27 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Derek Anthony is on his death bed. Well wishes please
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2012, 10:14:26 PM »
Looks like Squatfather Dave and Vince Goodrum might end up getting the last laugh after all

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2012, 10:24:00 PM »
"Where are the bodies? WHERE ARE THE BODIES?"

That Getty Images logo looks fake as hell. Did he photoshop that onto the pic? LOL

Anybody have any details on what happened?

x2... From recent pics of DA, his body looked kind of diseased... it's hard to explain. Kind of like those weird red pimples Pamela Anderson has on her shoulder/upper arm.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2012, 10:25:45 PM »
Time for a tribute obviously.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2012, 10:42:04 PM »
He will forever be known as a 'made' guy in the mafia, boxer/mma wrecking machine, and 10-inch Hung-arian stud ready and willing to serve throngs of adoring female muscle fans. Fuckin' legend living the dream!
T

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2012, 11:10:22 PM »
what happened to the guy, did he just burn his body out doing juice or what, i mean hell this shit isnt worth killing yourself over

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2012, 11:19:25 PM »
Time for a tribute obviously.

jesus he stuffed even more shit in his arms. I think some migrated to his cheeks too.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2012, 11:23:22 PM »
hereditary weaknesses + abusing steroids (not the sharpest tool in the box) = dying on dialysis in your 30s.

Oh well.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2012, 11:24:28 PM »
 :'(

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2012, 11:28:24 PM »

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2012, 11:45:49 PM »
If DA makes it out alive, 10 to 1 he comes on getbig and says something like:

YO BITCHES I MADE IT OUT!! FUCK ALL YOU HATERS!! JEALOUS!! I AM MAKING THE MONEY!!! YOU LOSERS ARE LIVING IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT

Everyone will make fun of him, then 2 weeks later he will go back in the hospital and everyone will be all sympathetic.

That, my friends, we call the all American hypocrisy. No matter how imbecile guy is, no matter how much you hate him, how much shit he has thrown at you, you feel the need to kiss his dying ass immediately when you hear that he is ill. Sorry to break this news to you, but he still is same asshole, same dick sucking gay whore, he is just dying. All what is coming at him he has made by himself by abusing drugs, fucking gays, by synthol and all that shit, so now he finally get what he has been asking. Getting ill hasn't make him better man, he is just same piece of shit what he was earlier. Kissing his gay ass doesn't make you a better man, but hypocrite fool.  

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #115 on: November 02, 2012, 12:02:07 AM »
P

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 02, 2012, 12:05:26 AM »
That, my friends, we call the all American hypocrisy. No matter how imbecile guy is, no matter how much you hate him, how much shit he has thrown at you, you feel the need to kiss his dying ass immediately when you hear that he is ill. Sorry to break this news to you, but he still is same asshole, same dick sucking gay whore, he is just dying. All what is coming at him he has made by himself by abusing drugs, fucking gays, by synthol and all that shit, so now he finally get what he has been asking. Getting ill hasn't make him better man, he is just same piece of shit what he was earlier. Kissing his gay ass doesn't make you a better man, but hypocrite fool.  
He also made the ridiculous promotion of shitty supplements that didnt work pretending they would make you look like him, just for the money.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: November 02, 2012, 12:18:03 AM »
Sad news for anyone but at least he lived what he would consider his dream you could say. Obviously for everyone else lookin on it wasnt worth it, but maybe hes the type of guy who would say 'fuck it, no regrets' which is fair enough!
But to ignore health scares etc is crazy. If he gets out of this i hope he changes his ways. Having muscles absolutely means nothing in life. I hope he comes out and tells everyone exactly what he was doing drugs wise also, educate people....Thats if he can be honest about it! Best of luck DA :)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2012, 12:22:04 AM »
Sad news for anyone but at least he lived what he would consider his dream you could say. Obviously for everyone else lookin on it wasnt worth it, but maybe hes the type of guy who would say 'fuck it, no regrets' which is fair enough!

the point of his life was to be a douche for a long, long time, so i doubt he s as happy as you imply to be dying at the moment, clearly wasnt what he expected.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 02, 2012, 12:46:08 AM »

If someone is a genuine asshole, there is no need to feel sorry for them when they're dying or dead. You may only feel sorry for their loved ones, not for them.

DA's case is different, IMO. He didn't seem like a bad guy. He wasn't out to be an asshole for the sake of it. You guys gave him shit so he understandably gave it back. That's perfectly acceptable. DA seemed to be trying to prove something to the world, presumably because he was missing something inside. Abusing drugs doesn't make him a bad person. Remember, you guys gave him alot of shit, so what does that say about you? Be real...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 02, 2012, 01:28:09 AM »
i wouldnt wish death on anyone

lets hope he recovers

it may be the epithany that changes his life
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #121 on: November 02, 2012, 01:40:59 AM »
I take back any ill word i've said about Derek in the past.

Best wishes and Get well Derek Springer!

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: November 02, 2012, 02:46:44 AM »
Dibs on his Dialysis machine!
Dave Palumbo, Nov 1 2012

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #123 on: November 02, 2012, 03:04:36 AM »
It was a matter of time before this happened. Derek was getting worse for a while now. He stopped posting on social media a few months ago.

TBH, I have very little sympathy for his situation. As others pointed out, he brought it all on himself.

Nevertheless, I hope he pulls through- If only for the sake of the people around him. Derek has relatives, people who love him- even though he is a ridiculous waste of space. Going out like this would hurt them.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
Derek Anthony
« Reply #124 on: November 02, 2012, 03:38:27 AM »
This night his heart stopped